Potential Riots Today With Verdict Rendered on White Cop who Killed Black Man

Stockley and his partner saw what appeared to be a drug transaction in the parking lot of a fast-food restaurant on Dec. 20, 2011. As the officers sought to corner Smith, he drove away. Stockley's defense attorney, Neil Bruntrager, said the officers were nearly run over. Stockley fired at the fleeing car, then a car chase began.

Police dashcam video captured Stockley saying, "going to kill this (expletive), don't you know it," in the midst of the chase. As Smith's car slowed, Stockley told his partner to slam the police SUV into it, and his partner did so. Stockley then got out of the SUV and fired five shots into Smith's car, killing him.

Bruntrager said Stockley fired only after Smith refused commands to put up his hands and reached along the seat toward an area where a gun was found. But prosecutors said Stockley planted the gun. Testing found Stockley's DNA on the gun, but not Smith's.

The circuit attorney's office initially decided not to charge Stockley, but police internal affairs brought new evidence in March 2016. Then-Circuit Attorney Jennifer Joyce announced in May 2016 that Stockley was charged with first-degree murder.

archive.is/rpsT2

Other urls found in this thread:

player.listenlive.co/20071
youtube.com/watch?v=oYzuCtqeY_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds like prosecution has a pretty strong case unless the claim the gun was planted is proven false but cops threaten jury members in these cases like the TV Mafia that's why so many walk

My dad's not going to work today because of this

there is no jury, it was a bench trial. Prosecutor charged with first degree murder. He will be found not guilty.

Arent we all just looking for this verdict to make up for all the September happenings we were promised?

Both Harvey and Irma were duds
No arrests in DC
Berkeley was a snoozefest
I want fire

St. Louis is always good for this shit

I saw MSHP and SWAT heading wast on 70 this morning on the way to work.

>Ay, homie, we be actin' up if you don't do what we like, cracka-ass cracka

*east

any lesser chargers included? that seems odd to charge an officer with 1st degree murder when the "victim" was seen ramming police vehicles and nearly running over officers earlier.

>Jennifer Joyce announced in May 2016 that Stockley was charged with first-degree murder.
ahaHAAHAHAhaHA
Riots fucking confirmed, there is no way it is going to be considered first degree

you guys ready to get /comfy/ with this?

Black Lives Matter is pretty much dead.

And blacks don't really care about this shit anymore.

They made Trump such a boogieman that black issues have faded.

>My dad's not going to work today because of this
I have heard a lot of St.Louis folks say this

Does society not realize that blacks are America's version of Islamic extremists?

> euro sandnigger chimpout. Oh well, its because a newspaper drew Mohammad. What did you expect?
> black nigger chimpout. Oh well, its because a shooter was found 'not guilty' in shooting a criminal. What did you expect?

nah, totally over charged, like Baltimore. Now the judge could convict on lesser charge but I doubt it. Also, the judge has until December 31 to issue verdict so it may not even be habbening today.

Does this mean SSI worthless niggers have already been paid?

verdict in repeat verdict in..NOT GUILTY!!!!

Get comfy lads!!!!!!!!!!!!

live stream stl radio, tune in

player.listenlive.co/20071

Looks like it paid out on the first, so they've have plenty of time to blow the money on Grape Drank and KFC.

What I find weird about this is that they are intentionally bringing suspense and tension to the situation. Playing it up telling everyone about it, seems like that could make it worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=oYzuCtqeY_k

is it gonna happen?

You fucks ready for some fun today?

Absolutely, we haven't had a proper protest since Cville

HAPPENING IMMINENT

>verdict in repeat verdict in..NOT GUILTY!!!!

The news is agitating our domestic terrorists? Say it ain't so.

some of you guys are alt right, don't go near angry niggers today

Because everyone sees blacks as violent rioters after Ferguson. The usual suspects have been threatening """civil disobedience""" for months if the verdict didn't meet their satisfaction. At least a few opined to the judge, "you'll have blood on your hands."

Saint Louis knows damn well what blacks do when provoked now. How much clapping and theatrics they perform while others ransack every business in sight.

I know several people calling in sick because their (((socially conscious))) downtown businesses wish to remain open as a sign of good faith. Their managers are approving the requests. No one wants to be trapped downtown or on the freeways with protesters/rioters/pressed flesh.

Couple of news helicopters downtown btw

>that seems odd to charge an officer with 1st degree murder when the "victim" was seen ramming police vehicles and nearly running over officers earlier.
this is why we call it "virtue signal" and not "virtue", they want to give the appearance of cracking down on police but they don't actually want to crack down on police

I read the account on a Fox news site and it's incredible that he didn't even get manslaughter, which they said the judge could have convicted him of. I tried to watch the videos but they sucked too much, but it seems that every aspect of it was sketchy, especially the part about the dead guy pointing a gun, and how many times Shockley went back and forth from his car into the dead guy's car.

The part about Shockley on the radio during the chase saying something like "we're going to kill this guy" seems enough to get him on manslaughter since Shockley's dna was on the gun but the dead guy's was not.

Anyway, should be an eventful friday night in St. Louis.

>Because everyone sees blacks as violent rioters
But everyone is too scared to even acknoweldge it, let alone do something about it

Japan!

Do something about what? In relation to what? These Basketball-Americans haven't done anything. They dindu nuffingk.

Unless they have serious, violent riots, they won't even be shot. Given the political climate and Greitens putting the Guard on standby, I don't think black protesters/rioters have the chops. It was all too easy under the previous Governor and Presidente.