This is the real flag of Russia

This is the real flag of Russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Civil_War
docplayer.fi/14520323-Y-haploryhma-n-sisallys.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As well as both of these.

It looked much better, why did they change it?

because they are not a monarchy or communist country anymore.

Everyone can see through your shit, nigger.

It looks very libertarian or ancap to me.

because it doesn't reflect reality anymore

top jej

No.
This flag is called shit-piss-cum for a good reason.
Pirated Netherlands flag is better.

>novorossiya
Literal communists, and that is not their flag BTW. They basically took ROAs flag (even when the actual ROA was as anti-communist as it gets)
and changed the colours to match the current Russian flag, without even checking if such a flag already exists: the American Confederate one.

That is the true flag of ethnoc Russians, yes, but do not associate it with the newrussian scum.

Hail the Emperor, King of Poland, Grand Duke of Finland and Lithuania.

Hail the Tsar!

Black poo is a sign of intestinal bleeding

The real flag of Russia

Romanovs' flag. Romanovs let Russian people down like noone ever did, caused empire collapse with their fuckery and finally just discarded power they had, allowing kike cannibals (who were unable to seize power which was steadily held) to pick it up. This flag has no more place in Russia and only clueless larpers think otherwise.

Nice fax machine and compact disc, 10/10 very retro. But why doesn't he iron his flags?

His incompetence is what let the reds take hold and destroy Russia and cripple eastern Europe. I strongly doubt Russia will ever recover without balkanization.

I don't know a lot on the history desu.

Didn't he resign in the february revolution?
My ancestors fought in the white army against the october revolution I think

>t. A Russian who knows his history

God bless Peter the Great, founder of glorious Dutch maritime technology in Russia

This man was a degenerate who literally discarded future of his empire and his people(also possibly future of human civilization, knowing how important it was for kikes to topple Russia) for Grishka Rasputin's dong. And then they made this biggest argument against monarchy in human history into a saint just because his enemies killed them, even though he was aware of them his entire life and still basically surrendered his power to them.

Yea I'm don't like it that he abdicated.
What was the story?
What could he have done differently?

Do you have any places I can find more info? Redpilled youtube channels on Russia and it's history, other image boards or places of discussion that talk about it? (Can be in Russian)

>just discarded power they had

They were all savagely murdered if memory serves

gross

>biggest argument against monarchy in human history

Unironically this

He was an incompetent strategist with an infantile worldview and zero comprehesion of the concept of facing consequences. What he said

Nicholas II only met Rapsutin once in his entire lifetime.

What are you on about? He literally entrusted Rasputin with making major decisions during WW1. Taking the advice of this 'mystic' is what delivered the killing blow to the RE.

degenerate.

That whole fucking family was pretty infantile

>let's start a war with the Japanese with a fleet we have to move around the world just to fight them
>let's have a stampede at Nicky's cornation
>let's execute Aleksandr Ulyanov, I'm sure he doesn't have a brother who will go on to develop a murderous grudge over it
>let's allow pogroms of Jews and other minorities to happen repeatedly, that totally won't result in them supporting armed revolution against us

I'm inclined to prefer this one.

>let's start a war with the Japanese

The Japanese started the war

No, this one. We'll switch back right after we remove pynya

The only thing they did wrong was not finish the pogroms. The problem wasn't executing one Ulyanov. It was not executing them all.

Russian monarchy is holy, Tsar is a saint. Deal with it you dirty fucking modernist.

>used for whole 25 years
>real flag of Russia

>Lorberts ever doing anything somehow relevant in the real world.
Actually, we will switch it back.

>The only thing they did wrong was not finish the pogroms.

Because tolerating your own subject massacring each other totally doesn't undermine the Tsar's appearance of upholding Law and Order.

>The problem wasn't executing one Ulyanov. It was not executing them all.

Fair enough

>Russian monarchy is holy, Tsar is a saint.

That's what all the monarchs say.

>Deal with it you dirty fucking modernist.

My country didn't bungle itself into 60 years of Communist enslavement, theirs did.

I support. The "Russian Federal Republic" is a direct and indirect Jewish creation.

Direct because it was born from the downfall of the USSR. Jews created the USSR, kept it alive with transfers of money and technology to keep the "Capitalism vs Communism" dialectic process going and then they destroyed the USSR when it was time to move on to the next phase of the Plan.

Indirect because it is governed by the evil Jewish principles of democracy, "power to the People", equality, human rights and all that Jew garbage that came out of the American and French (((revolutions))).

Only the old spirit of Imperial Russia can assure the survival of the MOTHERLAND.

Putin has his heart in the right place but like Catherine The Great, his mind is infected with the disgusting American and French (((revolutions))).

>purple

Either nigger or fag rag

>elevates the Tzar to sainthood
>honours the Soviet Union
What is it with Russia and praising failiures that have done done immeasurable harm to them?

>Coming from a Dixiecuck

Really makes you do that thing.

If anyone's to blame here, it's western civilization's decadence and intoxication with power, spreading tentacles of evil everywhere. It's also Germany's fault and they got their divine punishment after the second world war.

>eurasian union

Finnish state flag in 1918.

This is the real flag of America.

Earlier experiment from 1908 by nationalists after Nikolai Bobrikov was assassinated by Eugen Schauman.

>No stripes

Tommy pls

>bolshevik propaganda is false except when I like it it's true
The only people who thought that Rasputin was contolling Emperor's family before the revolution were people who also believed in the Eternal Kraut consipracy.

I thought it was the german backed bolsheviks/lenin that created the problems?

The bolsheshits can suck my ass. Then explain what was Rasputin doing constantly around the royal family, and the sudden change of how things were done at the time? My guess it they took the madmans ramblings a little too seriously.

I support this.

bolsheviks/lenin
If not for the Tzars incompetence and the refusal to deal with the them properly they would have never even risen the way they did.
See: >The problem wasn't executing one Ulyanov. It was not executing them all.

I see, I don't know much on the history.
Got any places where I can find more info? Anything redpilled that talks about Russian history.

> OH shit nigga whatta you doin?

Idunno, history books maybe? I don't know how they treat this particular part of history in the west, maybe it is skewed like the WW2 one. Most of the things I know are form my school years, and a little bit library digging too, but that's it.
If you know the history of the latter part of the Russian Empire and WW1 then everything about the Tzar and the Reds falls into place on its own once you learn about it enough.

A Swedish lion got its penis snipped off.

Nicholas' german wife called Rasputin pretty much every single day. This was because she completely believed that he had the power to heal/protect her son from his genetic illness. The tsar family kept him close and eventually had so much influence that everyone else realized they had to go through him to get things done.

Is that like trump and his daughter?

This is a viable analogy. Yes.

He wasn't constantly around royal family. There is only one documented case of Nicholas meeting Rasputin. He met Empress and her son several times but again, only a few are actually documented. Mystics and spiritual bullshit was popular at the time. The rest of the evidence is sensationalist bullshit like "Empress mentioned 'him' in a letter, she must have meant Rasputin" or rambles by Vladimir "Alex Jones" Purishkevich who actually believed that Rasputin was controlling the royal family by drugging them. One of the Rapsutin's murderers was convinced that his father was fired for not being German and that was all Rasputin's fault.
Russia was a fucking mess and Nicholas genuinely wasn't the best Tsar ever. Remember that there was a revolution and Russia lost a war to fucking Japan when Rasputing was still a random con man from Bumfucknowhere, Siberia.

Simon Sebag Montefiore has some very thorough and well written books about Catherine the great, the Romanov dynasty and especially Stalin, would recommend.
Also Anne Applebaum if you want to know about gulags before and after revolution.

Thanks

That's Romanov flag though
t. flag pro

>Anne Applebaum
>Simon Sebag Montefiore
Why do I get (((echos)) around their names?

You know you can trust Jews to tell the truth about Catherine, the Romanov's, Stalin (who started to hate the Jews more than Hitler did) and the gulags that became filled with "rootless cosmopolitans" (aka Jews).

You are not wrong. We seem to view this from different perspectives, thats all. But it would be foolish to deny that Rasputin had a certain influence over them.

>This was because she completely believed that he had the power to heal/protect her son from his genetic illness.
Believe it or not, this actually worked. Very often it was enough for Rasputin to visit Alexei after he had a wound to make the bleeding stop, and once he did even it remotely: in 1912, Alexei threw himself from a horse and broke his leg which in his condition was very dangerous. But even one telegram from Rasputin (who was back in Siberia with his family att) was enough to make the bleeding stop.

But of course it had nothing to do to his magic powers: it's long been revealed that hemophiliac's condition can be worsened by stress, and considering the Empress was probably the most hysteric woman in early 20th century Russia, they desperately needed someone who could calm her down in those stressful hours, and her son with her. And somehow he managed to do it.

And no, Rasputin most likely never had any sexual contact with the Empress. Because he rarely had any sexual contacts at all: his own condition was close to total impotency as evident by reports of many Russian Orthodox Church spies who followed him for years in search of compromising materials. It was a very hard job for him to get his penis erect, and most often his encounters with women, both from the high society and prostitutes alike, ended up with the woman getting undressed, Rasputin staring at her for several minutes and then sending her away.

It consists of two things Finland never had and weapons which Finns might have seen in Russian/Swedish hands. Non-country tier desu.

WhatamIreading.exe

Because it was never popular in Imperial Russia and the white-blue-red tricolor was used instead.

I still prefer the black-yellow-white one though.

Why would you use a lion with a crown as your coat of arms if you weren't even capable of creating a sovereign kingdom in your history? Finland has all the characteristics of non-countries, the only reasons people don't bully you over this are because you were badass during the winter war and your memes prove that Finland should exist.

Has anyone read "The 39 clues"?
It's about some family that has been in powerful positions in our history who go looking for some "treasure" or something and it sounds like they're kikes but then there's the "Vespers" who are pretty much the same but are enemies and want to take over the world or something.

No, this is.

Holy shit is she like a dwarf?

1. He never mentioned Novorossiya.
2. Wut?
3. It isn't a duplicate of the Dixie flag, and I would be honored if they copied our glorious banner.

Russian Federation, not "Russian Federal Republic," in reference to the Russian Empire.

Their current flag was also the last flag used by the monarchy. This flag was changed in the 1800s

I doubt it. The building is probably very big.

Iron flags? Doesn't that burn em?

>expecting consistency or logic from Balt butthurt when it comes to Russians

The tsars became pretty fucking incompetent during the end. This is the one flaw with monarchy that sometimes the king can get stupid

That's literally the flag they have now dumbass

>if you weren't even capable of creating a sovereign kingdom in your history?
Guess you forgot we are the only country where the Whites won against the Reds after the Bolshevik revolution. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Civil_War
>Finland has all the characteristics of non-countries
Yes, such as our own national epic, our own language and genes.

Try harder.

Usually the ruler doesn't make all decisions by himself and advisors can more or less run the country. As far as I know Nicholas wasn't even that stupid, it just took a lot of unfortuante circumstances and some (((coincidences))) that things went so badly.

Calm your tits Pekka, I even admitted that you deserve a country. But still, getting the fucking Swedes as overlord for centuries? Nordics are usually too incompetent to rule over foreign people on the long term due to their inherent autism. Then again, Finns look like Nordics with clinical autism, so it also explains everything.

The real flag of Russia

>Russian monarchy
There was no "Russian" monarchy since Peter I who himself might not be entirely Russian. Nicholas was like 1/256 Russian.

>real flag of Russia
It needs a liberator face as an insignia

Any decent iron has different settings for more delicate fabrics like polyester and even silk

>t. someone who has spilled wine over silk ties on multiple unfortunate occasions

We weren't "fucked by Swedes" any more than they were by Germans. It was a Catholic takeover of pagan borderlands which was inevitable, since they were centralized and rich and we weren't. All Swedish farmers paid into the same treasure chests in the form of taxes as well, guess they got "raped"?

As far as assimilation goes, it was always one-way from Finns into Swedes who had learnt Swedish.
>Pienen erikoisuuden muodostavat Pohjanmaan ruotsinkieliset: heidän N1c1-frekvensinsä 40% on korkeampi kuin Satakunnan ja (pääasiassa suomenkielisen) Etelä-Pohjanmaan.
>A small peculiarity are the Swedish-speaking Ostrobothnians: their N1c1 frequency is 40% higher than Satakunta's and (the mostly Finnish-speaking) Southern Ostrobothnia.
docplayer.fi/14520323-Y-haploryhma-n-sisallys.html

this pic give me schizophrenia

>absolute shit trigger discipline

>Because tolerating your own subject massacring each other totally doesn't undermine the Tsar's appearance of upholding Law and Order.
Who cares, they're Jews. All minorities don't get 'equal' rights, grow up.

All countries with history in Europe realised sooner or later they can't LARP as Pagans anymore and founded a Christian Kingdom. Even the Lithuanians were capable of doing that, there is no excuse for you.

>Simon Sebag Montefiore
>They are descended from a line of wealthy Sephardi Jews who were diplomats and bankers all over Europe and who originated from Morocco and Italy. At the start of the 19th century, his great-great-uncle, Sir Moses Montefiore, was an international financier who worked with the Rothschild family and who became a philanthropist.[3] His mother, Phyllis April Jaffé, comes from a Lithuanian Jewish family of scholars. Her parents fled the Russian Empire at the beginning of the 20th century.
Looks legit.

tsar was a faggot

No it's not. This was a "temporary" flag in early 90s. It has another proportions and another shade of blue.

It summarizes our mindset well.

I like those colors.