4D CHESS

/pol will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kEz7f3g83tE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not defending shit. #AmnestyDon can go fuck himself.

I want to throw them out.

He did a complete flip of when he told the truth that there were rapist, drug dealers, gang members, murderers and "some good people".

Now they're all flag waving good, educated, accomplished young people.

He seems to overlook that they hate the US and support Mexico.

Sort of like how he overlooks all the Jews who hate the US and support Israel, I guess.

Still, he's a lot better than Clinton, but not what I wanted.

>being against a net improvement over niggers

Be less paranoid bro.

Low IQ people get documented by the authorities for fucking up. Almost exclusively low IQ people go to jail.

You can certainly use criminal records as a filtering system for the immigrants we have right now.

Anything is better than niggers.

Even niggers aren't trying to import an alien culture, larpflag.

The divide between good mexicans that behave identical to whites and criminal mexicans that behave like niggers is extremely distinct

Not sure why you dont think you cant sort em out

Niggers at least kill each other off with shootings and abortions. Spics can't stop breeding and waving their flag in your face.

immigration to your country won't end unless you abolish debt based currency, retards

Deport any beaner that breaks the law. Pretty damn simple.

Hell, almost everyone eventually gets caught up with the law so youll even deport some mexicans that behave 99% of the time, too.

It's over

Because the former give birth to and house the latter.

765588D Ches derp

>Deport any beaner that breaks the law. Pretty damn simple.
I think this would be more ideal as well. Although, at this point, why not just deport anyone that commits a crime?

There is nothing that proves this tweet is even about Mexicans you retards.

Lol, it takes mexicans less generatins than any other group to americanize.

Mexicans and whites unite against the kikes

Can you just tell me what you're sliding jidf bro? I will say that when I see all these threads in the catalog, first thing I think is what are they trying to bury. GG merchant.

I would absolutely love to deport any negro that broke the law

Return that old farm equipment already!

This may be true, but they MUST be legal. That includes the anchor babies who arer currently ILLEGAL. They must be sent back until their applications can be processed. They are ILLEGAL. And most of them were the scum who protested in the events up to the election, claiming "deport this", and "make america mexico again", etc. America has grown to hate these people because of it. If it were not for the actions of these "anchor babies", there would be little controversy in legalizing them. But they shot themselves in the foot. The damage is done. Even if they are allowed to stay, America still hates them and they will bare the fruits of that.

Good legal mexicans can stay. No problem. But illegals and criminals can't. And anchor babies are both of those. They are illegals. No way around that. And most have flaunted their status in this country. Most expect all the doors to open for them because they are here ILLEGALLY. Free scholarships, free food, free housing, etc.

America has grown to hate them.

>Anything is better than niggers.
True but they aren't replacing niggers. They're just adding to niggers. If I've been shot then someone breaks my leg, my gun wound doesn't magically go away.

sure is r/The_Cuckold in here

Mexicans and california mexicans are completely different creatures

Should take about 30 minutes to provide proof theyre a net improvement to our economy with no criminal record and if they cant do it send em back, itll be about half and half

Trump shows tiny ounce of human decency.

Trumpcucks descend into sheer weeping terrified denial.

Sad!

Nah bro, ive just worked with a lot of mexicans in my day and theyre americas only hope to retain amy masculine identity, they work hard, save their money, maintain their houses and families well, go to church, etc.

California mexicans are not Kentucky mexicans. Fuck california.

The first bit, if he's not pulling off some impressive maneuvering behind the scenes, is shit. I suspect that he's just doing what has to be done to get other parts of his agenda accomplished. But who knows, he might have a trick up his sleeve.

As to any of them in the military, service in the armed forces actually CAN expedite naturalization proceedings. If it were up to me, I'd say that anyone registered with DACA should be given the choice between deportation (after immediate separation from the military) and some number of extra years of service with citizenship at the end. Hell, if I didn't think it'd decrease their odds of actually integrating into American society, I'd say we should put them in an American Foreign Legion.
The flaw with this is that improper entry is a crime; ergo, they're all criminals.

Children cannot consent.

If your tweaker mom forces you to go to a crack house, its child abuse. Nothing against the child will happen.

Just IQ test them and require they maintain a net positive result to the economy without aequiring a criminal record.

America is about capitalism, making the most damn money. Play the game right.

>to americanize
Mexicans who have lived here for 100 years still vote blue

Lol the ones with criminal records do, thats the whole point bro

Go to ANY job site and talk with a mexican, they have an extremely masculine ideology and fucking hate fags and niggers. They work hard all damn day working a trade to make their OWN money. Any mexican without a criminal record is probably more right wing than you are.

Pretty convenient that you claim all criminals are on the other side and all hardworkers are on your side. It's almost like you're completely full of shit.

>Go to ANY job site and talk with a mexican, they have an extremely masculine ideology and fucking hate fags and niggers. They work hard all damn day working a trade to make their OWN money.
I'm not denying any of this, but at the end of the day, they still vote fucking blue, because all mesoamericans are inherently collectivist

A based leaf? Didn't know those existed

Lol you just dont have an argument and also know nothing about mexicans

Deny this, mexicans have
>a masculine culture
>a strong work ethic
>catholic religion

Which of those 3 things would allow them to be a democrat UNLESS they were a criminal degenerate that didnt abide to those values?

Ergo, the democrat mexicans, aka california mexicans are all criminals

Fuckwad

Are you genuinely retarded? Why do you think reality corresponds to your autistic musings?

youtube.com/watch?v=kEz7f3g83tE

What you said is only partially true and you know it, you will certainly be surprised by the amount that actually are right wing and it will continue to grow

You think a guy that spends all day laying bricks wants to fucking hear about trannies?

What a great rebuttal you mental midget

They don't have to care about that because they live and work almost exclusively among their own. Hispanics don't care about social politics because their own culture makes them insulated from it. They care about gibs.

>hard work ethic
>gibs

You dont seem to grasp what im saying about deporting the criminals

Qualities associated with gibs
>not working
>stealing
>drug dealing

They will sort themselves out

>he was a new york democrat all along

thinks you really make?

Trump is a good goy with jewish grand-children. I was hopeful but in reality how can someone be surprised?

take off that fucking flag shill

>has nazi flag on
>tells me to take my confederate flag off
>calls me a shill
>doesnt have an argument

Youre a sad little bitch

You literally shill for importing more Mexicans, what fucking argument do i have to make here you traitorous swine?

Lol no I'm not
>he cant even read

>retard cant understand trumps grand strategy at play
what a surprise, lemme spell it out to you moron

this is a brilliant move to buy political capital

Odds are these kids will grow up to be yuge trump supporters too and will give him a 2nd term.

Trump will always win and losers like you will continue to lose.

SAGE SHILL THREADS LIKE THIS

LOYALTY TO MAGA FOREVER

I haven't been following news lately. Wasn't Trump in favor of sending them back? What did I miss?

I'm starting to think they really are drugging him.

Trumps holds the opinions and facts of the last person that complimented him - that is why his positions seem to vary wildly. Schumer and dems buttered him in while presenting their case against eliminating DACA, and that is Trump's position now.

Kill yourself

>only the unemployed want more government social service spending
This is naive and unfounded. Unlike niggers, hispanics consistantly vote blue, and as we have already established, this is not due to social politics. They'll take everything that we allow them to.

Trump flip-flopped on another one of his promises yet again, and personality cult faggots from reddit won't quit blindly praising him as usual.

he's just a spic dude. it doesn't matter if it's an american flag or not he's some spic shilling for his people. nobody that's white defends spics or daca. not even other shitskin minorities like daca or spics. remember there's like 60 million spics in america and they all shill on about themselves on Sup Forums

all the shitskins are tribalist and only look out for their own people. this is why you can't allow shitskins to get high numbers in your country

Not okay with this

You could just have a conversation with a few mexicans that work hard and figure out what they believe. As you say, they arent independabtly minded.

You have california mexicans and you hae mexicans that are basically just white people. I cant stress this enough.

Mexicans are extremely offended when you consider them to be the same as the california mexicans.

My blood type is AB negative and I have blonde hair.

I am the whitest of white men.

This has to be a joke, i cannot believe this is happening

LIFE WAS BETTER WHEN TRUMP TWATTED DAILY. WE DIDNT HAVE THE SAME THREAD 300x IN 78HRS

>t. anchor baby living in california
you aren't fool anybody dumb fuck. white men know you spics are worse than niggers and a direct threat to america. there's no compromise there's only removal. go back to your own shitty countries spic

Poking the Dems to sign for the wall. Either the dreamers or illegals.
>You choose.
He gets wall built first, pulls a Chuck schumer and backs out on his end of the deal.

I'm a proud Kentuckian you fucking bastard don't you dare call me a Californian. We voted Trump more than any other state. We have entire towns that are almost 100% mexican and the crime is low and the unemployment is low.

Kentucky bless.

Trumps a cuckservative.

>muh hard working
>muh educated
>dude not all mexicans

THEY ALL VOTE BLUE YOU FUCKING RETARD DO YOU THINK NOBODY HAS LOOKED AT THE MAP OF THE FLIPPED COUNTIES HOLY FUCKING SHIT GET THE FUCK OUT YOU ANTI-WHITE SPIC SHILL

Heres my BWC

You're a little dicked bitch without a real argument

Brainlet and dicklet, hows it feel?

They were successfully trolled in the 2016 election. They're already realizing it and Trump's first year isn't even over. They'll give Trump 2 million more votes next election.

Option 1
>Trump acts like Obama 2.0, suffers heavy election defeats as everyone gets pissed at no reforms
>daca kids, who are the best type of illegal and a net benefit for the country are punished for Obama's fuckups in refusing to follow the rules
>immigration system still fucked, no reforms and everyone is angry and the country is divded

Option 2
>Trump recognizing that the republicans are a divded bunch of retards (as the obamacare 'repeal' fuckups showed) reaches across the aisle for compromise legislation like we havent seen in a decade
>gets border security reforms we need to keep future illegals out
>establish a more permanent and secure legal status for the illegals who are already screened as being not shit (what the democrats want)
>open up Congress for future positive change and compromise made bipartisanship legislation we desperately need
>edge back from civil war

Fuck off everyone that hoped Trump would become Obama 2.0. I hated Obama because he tried to be a smug dictator cunt that always wanted his and only his way.