The nuclear scam

Nuclear physicist Galen Winsor dispenses som major redpills about the nuclear scare in this lecture.

He talks about how he used to swim in the nuclear cooling pool. He also claim he drank a cup of water from the same pool every day.

youtube.com/watch?v=ROAO1saHEvs

In the following video he eats uranium.

youtu.be/QmJN-LMPnX0

He lived until the age of 88.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QmJN-LMPnX0
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nuclear cereal when

T. a Posadist

You should totally do that with irradiated water and see how you feel in the morning

bump

dude ate uranium on multiple occasions
youtube.com/watch?v=QmJN-LMPnX0

Well my parents live through cernobyl and good years after the disaster chidren were born dead,with cancernor other aflictions and we were not even hit that hard.
The serbian civilians that got bombed with depleted uranium by NATO still suffer today so eat shit m8 i call that bullshit.

how did the camera survive?

Perhaps, in order to ensure scarcity driven profits, (((they))) sold us a lie to stop us from using nuclear.

>irradiated water
what put it in the microwave?

You can easily swim in the coming pool. Water is an excellent radiation shield. Every 7 cm of water or so cuts radiation in half. Nuclear subs save weight by having no shielding on the bottom of their reactors

There's been no recorded birth defects from DUs radiation. Depleted uranium is less radioactive than coal dust and Diesel. However it's a very heavy metal.

Duke power, NC has a huge lawsuit for not properly disposing nuclear ash. Is this not the same principle? If it were true, they could in theory throw out environmental impact part of the case. Or is it still bad for the environment. On mobile, so can't use too much data because I use it at work a lot.

I'm pretty sure this guy is a con artist. His background is all made up if i remember right.

there's no rule against frauds living to 88

Radioactive stuff is highly vibrational, just like sound. It means it vibrates on high high frequencies. YOU also vibrate and if you are up to speed it wont harm you, if your vibrations are in the lower sphere it will wreck your shit.

If you throw a wristwatch in the trash, that trashbag is nuclear waste according to Federal regulations.

It wasn't facing the wind.

how to spot false flag retard
>meme flag
>is retarded
>posts absolute bullshit he has no idea about

>Getting blasted with a chemical coctail and 17 seiverts is the same thing as licking a metal that doesn't get broken down by hydrochloric acid

Bump