JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9W0adhqYY6E&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PART

It was clearly the work of white supremacists.

I interpreted that Trump was hinting that he knew it was an MI5 false flag

Britshits will whine more about Trump than the muslim who bombed their train. Total cucks

>listening to what a European has to say

They don't even release the CCTV footage because the terrorist was likely known to SY

Mr Trump when I finish derailing brexit and BROWNING the UK I will comment on the evil white supremacists responsible for this islamophobic attack, until then please don't speculate sweety

>suspect already on camera
>ISIS celebrating
>I-it wasn't a muzzy

Nope, she directly said:
>"I never think it's helpful for anyone to speculate"

Didn't say 'not to speculate'. Trump's busy with a fence that needs renovating with American tax money, he doesn't need fake news as a distraction.

AND

When is #AmnestyDon going to start blaming terror attacks on white privilege and pardoning Jihadis?

let the brits deal with ther shit

drumpf should worry about how much the USA is crashing and burning now

>Brits would be far more outraged if it was MI5 blowing them up while pretending to be muzzies than if it was just muzzies being muzzies

please tel me thats fake

PARCEL

lmao that is definitely fake

>d d dont even talk about terror trump
>i i its not h helpful because i say so and you hurts my feelings

brits are a joke

Since the media isn't saying he's white, we can already confirm he's not white

This must be on the Bob Creamer / David Brock talking point this morning: "Amnesty Don." Fucking nigger shills.

i think the original was "pubs in the uk"

Trump doesn't speculate. He like the rest of us know, and have no problem coming out and boldly saying what it was

Trump revealed that the Muslim bomber is known to UK Police and they let him slip through. May is trying to damage control.

May can suck a dick.

>Brit telling American not to commit wrong think

absolutely SWEETIE

Details haven't been released to the media yet. They won't want to spook him if he's got another device.

We pull the weight

It's beginning to feel like my kind (vertebrates) are becoming a minority in this country

it's fake, there are way more mosques.

there's actually probably about 3x that many pubs too since most of them aren't on google

Allah akbar

maybe it was a right wing terrorist liberals keep warning me about

youtube.com/watch?v=9W0adhqYY6E&feature=youtu.be

That's a map of all the pubs in the uk. I'm towards the top of that map and there aren't any mosques around here, the nearest one is 30+ miles away in peterborough

Like Trump gives a fuck about some weak ass 3rd world country.
>their cops aren't even armed
Lmao

was there a train attack? can't find anything in the catalog

Another shitskin bomb, not sure why its being suppressed so heavily, expected to see tons of threads

>Don't speculate on train attack

It was muslims, confirmed.

In this case, they obviously want to avoid the guy thinking that he's imminently going to be arrested and trying to do something else before his inevitable life-long prison sentence.

>implying he wont either be given reparations for being oppressed by the train and all the people on it or at worst be sent to Germany or Sweden

I hope my investments keep "crashing and burning" like they have the last 10months

PARCELED.COM

May ham, sausage, and ten year old males' assholes be upon him

The one time I was wrong about an attack being muslims was Breivik.
Safe money is still on muslim attackers and to a lesser degree, leftists.

Mayor sadiq khan told CNN: LONDON is a SAFE CITY LOLOLOL FAKE NEWS!

AYYYYYYYYY

why is your image name after a book on social capital? pls explain

Cuckistan Caliphate strikes again!
These guys are the tories, for fuck's sake. England is more cucked than Sweden at this point!

Behold: Your future!

Theresa may has got to go

May's a tranny. She can suck her own dick.

If britbongs dont remove kebab this will soon be real

>nearest one is 30+ miles a
Dude, that's a problem. How do you not see that is a problem? Just sit and think for a second. HOW IS THIS NOT A PROBLEM? I'm not advocating any stupidness, but the culture war is being lost.

INCIDENT
N
C
I
D
E
N
T

Met police has been infiltrated by islamists. Trumps’s tweet was a gentle reminder to the British government

May is doing damage control

Just wanted to say how amusing the comments on this thread are. Who knew racist morons could offer so much entertainment on a cold Melbourne night? I am curious to where you Penal Colony trash draw your confidence from when spewing your idiotic, contradictory, hypocritical arguments? What feeds your holier than thou deluded notions? I find it hilarious...& tragic, when I read what you imbeciles actually believe. What you fools are actually doing when commenting here, is revealing to the WORLD the deeply ingrained, racist, convict crumb attitudes we've been living with for over 200 years. You holier than thou deluded folk are high achievers ay.. lol. You slack jaws should consider picking up a history book and re-examining everything you've been told. 'America', 'Australia', 'UK' and other western lands are a crime scene... A Nazi wet dream.... Adolf himself ejaculated on our countries constitutions and you embrace it like it's the word of an immortal being reigning over us with an iron fist...True story. Oi Oi Oi.

Well of course he shouldn't speculate considering there's nothing to speculate about when you know who it is.

Had a loud giggle in open space.

Well. End of day it's weekend, suckers.

>butthurt aussie libtard
lmao go better suck some muzzie cock

>Who knew racist morons could

So, what race was the perpetrator?

under reported post

Resorting to insults is a sign of a weak mind and insecurity....doesn't matter what you say about me because in the conclusion of it all, I can set myself apart from politics and realise there is more to life than hating our fellow brothers.

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

I'm expecting it to be MI5 pretending to be National Action.

Why is May such a cuck?

WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT?

Typing that shit out, even for a low quality bait, was frankly a waste of your time kid.

Nothing personal btw *teleports behind you*

>Resorting to insults is a sign of a weak mind and insecurity..
>proceeds to write an essay filled with insults
Wew, did you just get here from Reddit? If so, go back.

M8

trump saying what we're all thinking...

Probably because there aren't any deaths - same goes for our news agencies, terror shit is mostly a headline but this seems to be just some shitty cliffnote.

Why Bongs are so arrogant and act like US belong to them?

But Charlottesville was a "white supremacist" attack straight away...

Britons are naturally weak people. This is what they deserve.

FAT FUCK ORANGE HITLER TOLD TO "SHUT THE FUCK UP DUMB PIECE OF LYING CON ARTIST SHIT"

You know what? We really don't need Britain, do we?

Lets just open the door for based British like Nigel to come over, then watch that Island finally collapse.

which episode of qt was this

Another multi-quoter new fag -- you fucking lazy faggots don't belong -- FUCK OFF BACK TO PLEBBIT SCUM

this can't be real

I think this is unironically true to some extent, but there is some nuance here.

First, lets start with the Native Britons: I would say of all the Celts, they are definitely the weakest when you compare how long their culture has lasted. Even the Irish were able to raid them (really everyone except from the South started raiding them once Roman rule left, though even during Roman rule the Irish pulled off small raids)

Now then two things happen:
1)Bubonic Plague 1.0 (aka Justinian's plague hit)
2)Massive Climate Change in the demark area cause flooding that depopulate entire areas; Entire families of Germanic refugees desperately get on whatever raft they can and sail towards Britain.

These two incidents pretty much cuck that majority of Britons to death, though some of the stronger ones hold up in Wales, Cornwall, and even establish themselves in Brittany.

However, this is still a far cry from the myth that Anglo-Saxons latter spread that they in conquest subjugated everything in war bands.

Later right as things stabilize Vikings come in and rape everyone in the North, leading to more chaos.

Then right as it looks like things might stabalize, FRENCH Vikangs come over and pretty much take over the nobility, turning the Anglo-Saxons into their retarded peasents.

Now not everyone mixed, which is why some British look handsome and other look like fucking mutts. I think this is why Britain both produces these weak men today, but also produced the men who pretty much subjugated most of the world and birthed the Anglosphere.

I really do think this will become the most recent migration to disrupt Britain on the same of at least the Norman invasion, though it will be more like the Anglo-Saxon one in the sense that the native population doesn't seem likely to violently fight back.

French Vikings and now Islamic Middle Easterners? History is such a fucking meme sometimes

I've only found assorted references to this article. It may have either been removed or it may be a fabrication as I can no longer query it on google. If the article is fake I'll remove it from the 1000+ images from my UK folder.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF AUSSIE BANTS

Here is one that is most certainly real however.

projection

if that's real. all is list for the UK already