Kiznaiver

Is this really only 1 cour? Seems (pleasantly) surprising that so much of it will be dedicated to Maki

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sushio_/status/732011740024573956
pashplus.jp/special/interview/11482/
my.mixtape.moe/sbttpe.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was thinking the same shit, why are they devoted so much time to this bitch?

Literally the worst character after the SM faggot.

12 episodes is going to be no where near enough time for this story to be any good.

I want to heal Maki ;_;

when does she rape

She's the only interesting character in a show filled with characters adhering to a generic trope.

The characters all seem pretty interesting. They're all based around tropes but they aren't defined by them

Which trope Maki and Yuta are based around then?
The other five are obvious.

Anyone got a link to the OP somewhere? Sony have made copyright claims on all of them on YouTube.

>Chidori
>interesting

Yuta the suave bishounen, Maki the cold megane bitch. They end up having depth beyond that but I think the others do as well

You're a NEET trope yourself user.

>t. Ruru

LITERALLY

THE BREAKFAST CLUB

That's what I thought too. Except it's set up in the most roundabout way possible, sasuga Okada.

What do you mean roundabout, like 80% of the movie happened in the first two episodes. That's straightforward.

Sushio says that the ED might have an even deeper meaning from now on nyufufu

twitter.com/sushio_/status/732011740024573956

More like Flopnaiver

I hope it's only 1 cour because this series is fucking trash and the sooner I no longer have to suffer through Trigger's garbage attempt at being serious and deep the better

I thought the same thing but I don't think Molly Ringwald was guilty about her lesbian best friend/maybe lover's death

Just drop it, retard.

You're trying too hard.

I'm going to see it through in hope that it actually gets better

If not, I'll still be able to just say I watched it in its entirety in order to pass fair judgment

KLK's cast was unironically deeper than Kiznaiver's is so far

Mari Okada's self-insert. And Maki isn't a bitch. Ruru suicide and the burden of her death weighted on where she renounce any camaraderie because she can't accept another tragedy.

This week's episode was actually pretty good, last week's was alright too.

Maki is best girl.

>Mari Okada's self-insert
Why do people keep saying this? We know nothing about Okada as a person

In an interview months before the show aired, Okada stated that she " Felt like the show was going to be two cour"

Source is here pashplus.jp/special/interview/11482/

People may be saying this because Maki is also a writer. Although, this isn't the most outlandish claim.
This comes up a few times, but the best I can think of is Araki saying he doesn't want people to think he's a scary guy, but clearly has the most fun writing stories about Rohan.

Summary off the interview i got off Tumblr

I really loved the past few episodes.
The pacing and the balance between comedy, actions and serious plot have been perfect, not to metion that it's visual direction is really pretty.

I only hope that it won't be 1 cour since I have just started to warm up to the characters.

you must have low standards

I guess so.
And I glad I did because I can actually enjoy anime instead of watching a show I don't like and complain about it every week.

I feel like every season we all scramble for news about split and two-cour shows that make us sweat because some announcements come later then others, sometimes only revealing 2-cours a few weeks before the season ends, but I definitely agree that it feels like a 2-cour show. Though that could just be wishful thinking, Trigger isn't required to make every show they create 2-cour after all.

Pretty much. I seriously hope Kiznaiver is two cours though. I went into this expecting to hate it but I'm genuinely enjoying it.

TAAAAKE OOON MEEEE
take on mee

I was hoping everyone else heard it too.

I can't wait until bitch glasses arch is over.

But lesbians.

Now it is stuck in my head.

Love this show so far but
>I loved you as a kid, not anymore though lol
>oh no way hotter girl is moving in on him
>waah j/k I still love you Katsuhira
Goddamn this stupid bitch is driving me nuts. Worst girl. I hope Blue wins.

It's just you and me. I post this every thread usually get no replies.

>I loved you as a kid, not anymore though lol
That makes perfect sense though. No-one could possibly like the MC as he currently is, so the only way they could give him a potential love interest would be to have someone who used to love him for what he was before he changed,

Then I dropped it after episode 3 but
>oh no way hotter girl is moving in on him
If someone else seriously fell in love with the MC then the writer is a lazy hack. How pathetically contrived.

Blue has a history with MC though so there's definitely more to it than she's just fallen in love with him. I mean she probably has but there's more going on than it seems. Red only seems to think Blue has fallen for him.

It's not abnormal for a high school girl to be dishonest about her feelings, but it's understandable if that turns you off of liking her. Regardless, she's certainly not worst girl, not with Blue around.

Tenga>Maki>Yuta>Nico>Chidori>Kacchon>Hisomu>Noriko

prove me wrong

Tenga>Fatty>Nico>Purple>Maki>Chidori>Autism-kun>Noriko

Male flower language ending when? I'm really curious about what flowers they'd get.

Noriko > Kacchon > Yuta > Maki > Tenga > Chidori > Masochist > Nico

Only problem with the last few episodes is how sidelined Kacchon's been as the MC. Sure he gets a few lines and some scenes with Noriko, but the show's jumped the tracks from the "healing" I thought would be going on.

I think maybe I can agree with this. It's not that I dislike Chidori, it's just that I enjoy the other characters more than her. I don't hate Kacchon, I'm just completely neutral towards him. Nori-chan is total shit though.

>Noriko first
>Nico last
>Tenga not even in top 3

Tenga's fun but they're not going to go anywhere with his character. The show needs to go somewhere, which it is through Maki and Kacchon.

I don't think he implied that ending would change visually, just that certain events might deepen the meaning of what's already shown.

Yeah, I know. That comment just reminded me that I want to see the males with flower language.

Tenga is clearly one of the most emotionally supportive members of the group. He'll facilitate growth for, at the very least, Chidori.

THEY FUCKING PLAYED THE SONG AGAIN SIX HOURS AGO

It's a good song.

SONG AVAILABLE WHEN?

You heard it?
I need a way to listen to Japanese radio man fuck

>HorribleSubs

I'll reply to you user. I only started watching this show last week so that's probably why.

>we
Speak for your goddamn self.

Okada is not Pynchon.

Nice way to say "I don't want to drop it because my MAL statistics will look bad"
Every time you fags make such pathetic excuses

>finale
>ED play
>end card of all the characters giving the peace with 'See you next season' captioned on the card
Mfw Never doubt Okada.

my.mixtape.moe/sbttpe.mp4

How is Maki her self-insert then, any more than Chidori or Sonozaki or Nico?

There aren't actually any self inserts, it's just a thing people say. Except for way back in True Tears, where an interview revealed that Hiromi was close to her as a young girl and Noe was her ideal.

I bet Yuta will be the one to save her, saving himself in the process. Something about accepting yourself and your past or some shit like that.

>what are interviews
They're fairly easy to obtain, user. Having to say "know nothing about Okada" is sophistry, when Okada is open and honest.

As in Mayoiga, Nanko is Okada's self-insert.

And then they will fuck hard

I think Niko'll save Maki during episode seven, she'll ameliorate her psychological trauma and show her sincere tomodachi. Of course, everyone else'll be instrumental in helping Maki too, yet I'll like it better if Niko saved Maki.

Nah, they'll keep teasing each other in a love-hate relationship for the rest of the series.

She's been cracking hard at Maki with the tomodachi. I feel like Niko has a good chance. But only if this is a two cour (like people suspect) because we are at episode 6, with still 7/8 characters to heal.

Maki is cute.

Maki was a pure girl until she got involved with a batshit crazy lesbian yuriposter.

She had it all: good looks, good grades, a promising career--all gone in the blink of an eye when a batshit crazy lesbian yuriposter happened.

It'll take a lot of hard, prickly work and devoted care from a pure-hearted boy like Yuta to repair the damage.

If one of your friends, or you yourself, are in danger of batshit crazy lesbian yuriposter, seek help immediately. Don't become another victim!

Fucking yuriposters..

It's questionable, yet I suspect Kiznaiver to have two-cour, also.

I don't think every character'll have two episodes as Maki did, it depend on their backstory and how much needed to be told.

The finale could conclude on a cliffhanger with Sonozaki either betraying those involved in the Kiznaiver or turn into a rescue arc with Katsushira wanting to save Sonozaki.

It will conclude with a sequel hook, which would never be produced because of low sales. Basically P&SwG all over again.

>She had it all: good looks, good grades, a promising career--all gone in the blink of an eye when a batshit crazy lesbian yuriposter happened
Alright. This read like a dark comical satire on teen movies ala 'Heathers'.

It's a meme, you dip.

I expected to hate Yuta, but I think he might be my favorite character after Tenga.

>emotionally crippled girl seemingly devoid of feelings has a startling secret past that causes her to act out irrationally
>not a trope

jesus christ its obvious to fucking everyone you couple of high school seniors

No character except Katsuhira is seemingly devoid of emotion. Not even Sonozaki. Especially not Maki.

lol

> everyone talking about how boring and unlikable kacchon is

>the most relatable character in this series for me is kacchon.

> even have the curly bed head hair and forgot my childhood friend existed

I'll help you get your pain back you little fucking cunt.

It's gone user. I haven't felt any emotional pain in a while. my emotions in general feel like they have been watered-down. I don't remember the last time I felt truly sad or happy or angry about anything.

Maybe I've just become desensitized from watching too much anime

i can't wait for tenga to drop it in chidori

Is it weird that I like seeing Sonozaki have get stung by Katsuhira's words? I want to see her get hurt more often. Physically and emotionally.

I felt that way too but you just need to learn to give a shit really, there's no way around it except hard work you stupid little grey haired emotionless cuntbox.

Pain is the basis for making connections with others. Being unable to hurt or be hurt by someone you care about means that you aren't as close as you might have thought. Your desire just means that you want to understand her more, so you can be closer to her.

The good thing about 1 cour is they won't fucking milk the love drama.

The bad thing is they can't develop a greater story than complete missions and come closer.

Oh well, I'd be surprised if Triggered expected this to do amazing anyway.

I'll take that as a compliment. I'd rather pretend I'm a highschool senior than to continue living my life as a middle aged Silicon Valley wagecuck who discusses anime about Japanese teenagers on an imageboard full of people half my age berating me for being their age. Thanks for lashing out at me in the only place I can relate to people.

What are you saying, b-baka?!

lmaooo

You made things weird now

Only reason I'm still watching this is because it looks pretty, and I kinda enjoy the little bits of comedy.
The Melodrama makes me want to vomit so I'll probably drop it soon.

Thanks for your opinion. I love melodrama, so I'll keep watching.

rekt