Can someone explain to me why the fuck are we giving demotards ANY fucking time of day?

Can someone explain to me why the fuck are we giving demotards ANY fucking time of day?

I THOUGHT WE HAD A FUCKING MAJORITY IN BOTH HOUSE AND SENATE. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

He's just telling it like it is.

Well, he's just not a politician so don't expect him to act like one.

Look, this is his first try, you have to give him a chance.

Even if he said that before, he's changed his opinion now.

That's just locker room talk, there's no way he would ever actually do something like that.

Just look at how successful he is, obviously he can translate that into being a good leader.

#AmnestyDon needs to fuck off and stfu.

No supermajority in the Senate, and certain Republican Senators lean very left. His total votes are more like 49-51. He has to deal with Democrats to do anything big.

>Can someone explain to me why the fuck are we giving demotards ANY fucking time of day?
because the whole thing was a fucking scam, you can tell because no action has been taken on the second amendment even though these republicans are supposedly all about it, run a bill now and you'll see how many so called republicans vote the other way, certainly enough to stop freeing up the second amendment which Trump has conveniently ignored even if it was part of his 100 day plan, the whole thing is a fucking joke, Trump better free up the entire 2nd amendment if he expects to MAGA, I could give a shit about the immigrants I care about the 2nd amendment

>He has to deal with Democrats to do anything big.
just wait until 2018

He got blackmailed by the shadow government because he is an old cunt who thinks telecommunications run on magic and he got hacked/eavesdropped doing something illegal which they're holding over his head

Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell happened.

Trump is in a no win situation. His only hope is to get rid of Ryan and McConnell in 2018, hence Ryan's little press conference yesterday showing how capable he was, to fight the 'ineffective' narrative pushed by proxies like Lou Dobbs, which will be used to try to unseat him, since Trump will not come right out and attack Ryan.

Maybe it will come to that later, but I doubt Trump has the balls.

We only have a narrow majority in the senate, which means if all Democrats and 3 #NeverTrump'ers say no then nothing happens.

imho,
The Repubs of today have turned into the Democrats of yesterday.
The Democrats of today have turned into full blown Marxists/Communists.
All illegals need to be deported.
If not, and they are given a path to citizenship, we will face a new wave of illegals.

>Implying the Republicans and Trump want the same things

Exactly. This isn't rocket science. A significant portion, most likely the majority, of republicans are rino's - republicans in name only. They are not conservatives, they are not patriots, and they are not populists. Like most of the dems, if they even pretended to get into politics for altruistic reasons at first, they have long since stopped even pretending that's still true save for the barest of lip service. They are wholly owned and operated by their sponsors, utterly devoid of morals and integrity. Getting them to do anything for the common good is about as easy as herding retarded cats hopped up on meth amphetamines.

>I could give a shit about the immigrants
Those millions of illegals are filling jobs that need to go to Americans.
That literally drives down our standard of living, and slowly turns us into the place those illegals came from.
History says I'm right.
Agree with you on the 2nd Amend, NEVER give up your guns.

because trump lied to you and you believed it.

collapse or revolution. take your pick.

i can machine new ones. really sucks for the gun control proponents huh? kek

PROBABLY BECAUSE HE HAS PEOPLE "IN HIS PARTY" WHO ACTIVELY VOTE AGAINST POLICIES HE IS TRYING TO PASS. WHY DO YOU IGNORE THIS FACT YOU FCKTARD

Republicans don't function in lockstep as often as democrats. I've always found it odd how little opposition democrats had within their own party. Someone sold them a vision or blackmailed the shit out of them, not to mention the blue dog purges from either no support from party or Republican gains.
I'm OK with zero new legislation. Government often makes things worse. The people never look at the longer term consequences.
Do I want The President to fill campaign promises? Yes. I'm better with nothing though than so many alternatives.

Because Republicans are useless and don't want to do a single thing that Trump was elected on. Controlled opposition in every sense of the word.

>Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell happened.
Trump needs to get rid of them.

this

Obama did this when he had dems in control of house and senate. Didn't do anything he promised and blamed repubs. This is political theater so nothing ever gets done for the people and they can blame the other side and still look like they're trying.

Repair

The

Fence!

And who's going to pay for this fence repairing, you ask? Mex... er... I mean... that is... we'll borrow the money from the Chinese. DACA baby!

What is being demonstrated here is only an omen of things to come. Ladies and gentleman, Washington is currently in the process of informing a large and motivated group of voters that they have no representation and those pretending to do so are caught in the lie. History will scorn these short sighted dolts, they repressed the side with the guns...

He was the best of a bad lot.
If Trump goes back on his promises, which now seems likely, 100% confidence will be lost in all politicians, and anyone that runs for any political office.

This, I can count all the good Republicans in Congress on one hand

MUST BE +18 TO POST HERE