twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why the long face?

>For you

>panel placement
Kosaki wins
;_;

this is the end mark of tsundere age!
#teamonodera

Is it just me or can this guy not write a good story?

The series will end with raku saying he finally knows who to choose. Then he will get onto his bike and ride off into the distance to confess to them but we will never know who it was.

Japan has shit taste
Shitoge will win.

He's not writing a story, he's making a potpourri from every clichè he can find.
It's like a guide to all the tropes japanese culture developed around it's love stories written for young schoolboys.

He chose mangafox.

Marika obviously.
Just kidding, it will be Chitoge.

Chitoge?
More like ChitoBest

I actively want him to chose Onodera not because much best girl or anything but because whoever ends up with him is doomed to share her life with that piece of trash. Onodera's monotone and unidimensional character is the perfect fit for an idiot like him. All of the other girls deserve better.

Kosaki wins by losing the Rakubowl, gorilla can have this faggot.
And why does he look like that sudden realization dude?

I'd be ok with that at this point.

reminder that whoever "wins" raku isnt actually winning.

Unsatisfied with the thought of rejecting one of them, he chooses both and forces them to fuse into one body-horror monstrosity "Chidera"

Why not both *mexican music plays*

>Y-san will have this all to himself

This
Let's go with the harem route and start Nisekoi: Darkness.

So who's key unlocks Raku's locket thingy?

All 3 of them. There will be multiple endings.

this

>No Tsugumi ending
>No Haru ending
>No Paula ending
Why live?

Chitoge of course. Kosaki is already raising the loser flags.

Seriously, the moment they revealed there were multiple keys I wanted to break something.

It's literally everything wrong with typical romance manga all in one neat package.

No one will win

Next chapter will be Raku's mom showing upwith a new girl. She's the one with the real key and she has the best traits of both Chitoge and Onodera. What Raku actually realized is that neither of them is the one he really loves. The real reason Raku's mom was away was because she was looking for her.

Pretty sure he's doing it on purpose and despairing at the thought that it actually sells.

Nah, it will be reveled that Onodera's mom, Chitoge's mom and Raku's mom have the real keys and Raku has to decide which MILF to fuck.

Onedera's face came up first in the panel!

ONEDARA IS GONNA WIN!
That sucks for her

There's a smaller locket inside for the next key

Kosakifag here but I'd be very surprised if it isn't Chitoge.

JUST KILL ME NOW.
I'M NOT FUCKING READY FOR THIS ENDING.
FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Finally i can stop caring about a manga i literally never read

Why would Komi chose any other girl? This has always followed the cliches to the letter

I just wonder what will Komi's next work be like?

Hopefully he goes far away from the highschool romcom genre

It doesn't matter. The already wrote off the best girl.

I hope she gets a nice epilogue

What happened to the plot? I mean didn't he search for the girl with the key and all that shit? Why do multiple girls have keys? Did that all got explained i stopped reading it.

People who like tomboys are gay.
i mean
>acts like a boy
>can look like a boy
>dresses like a boy
>is probably stronger and taller than you
Why would you want such a girl? You probably want that she dominates you with a strap on while you tell yourself than you're straight because she's such a "girl".
Fucking fag

The ultimate troll would be to write the most cliched thing ever, only to do a complete 180 and pick a different girl other than Chitoge (or even Kosaki). One final fuck you to everyone.

Chitoge won. This entire chapter was just filler. panel placement means nothing. Go home.

It really has been a long strange trip hasn't it? I can't say I'm really happy it's all over. All the stupid filler. All the dumb bullshit tropes. All the shitty character types.
And it comes to this, the epitome of tropes, the peak of cliche. A fitting end to such a piece, but I am not sure that I'm ready for it.
This must of been how it felt to watch Love Hina end; watching a horseshit harem with no depth end but feeling nothing but pain because it marks the end of an era. Truly somewhere inside me I will miss it.
Chitoge won btw

Depends on how much can Y-san shell out

Shuu.

He didn't search for shit, the girls all came for him, they all had keys because shit story writing and one of the girls actually changed her fucking eye colors while growing up to fuck you with a flag pole and prevent them from finding out the winner.

>is like a boy
>but has vagina and tits and can have your babies
No, tomboys are superior. Womanly women are cunts.

I want anyone beside chitoge to win rakubowl, not because i hate her. But i want to see unpredictable ending

Wrong reply, fuck this app

>mangafox
Kill yourself.

Tsugumi will get back to the game. Mark my word.

Holy shit just end this garbage already

Will it end this week or the next one?

How

We all know who

If it's not Chitoge then Komi could've just put Nisekoi on a hiatus and take some time re-evaluate his whole mangaka career.

If I wanted Tsugumi delusions I'd read Nisenisekoi doujin series again.
At the end the only truly pregnant were Kosaki and Ruri, as they used their own pregnancy tests, right?

>He thinks it's either
>He actually thinks this is ending anytime soon
You poor deluded fools

Wasn't there an article saying it would end within a few issues or some shit?

Got to make way for Nisekoi: After Story.

>Got to make way for Nisekoi: After Story

Now with even more keys!

Watch it turn into him going with his friend, the guy who had a thing for his teacher, I forget his name. It could end like the side story nozaki wrote about that dating sim in gekkan shoujou

Her ending was so fucking terrible. I knew she wasn't going to win but it was too sad.

I'm not even a tsugumifag but it made me cry a little

>muh deconstruction

Does Nisekoi look even close to ending?

M O N E Y. P I T
O
N
E
Y

P
I
T

I swear every month I see you faggots doing the same shit. Posting the latest chapter which goes: "Who will he pick?"

I then proceed to cheer and clap knowing it's finally over only now to see a month later, we're in the same situation.

It feels like I'm in a time loop, a really shitty version of Groundhog's Day well Billy Murray is played by this insufferable faggot. And it's time to fucking stop this shit. He's not going to pick, it's going to go on and a month later you all will have your waifu circle jerk.

Chitoge is going to win in the end.

Tsugumi

It's only the end of Nisekoi.
Watch it continue in Part 2, Majikoi.

It's ending in two chapters.

He's gonna pick Chitoge, even though Onodera is going to be the promise girl

Majikoi already exists

Go for the Ruri!

false hope

>Not Nekokoi black

>implying the ride is going to end

>Her ending was so fucking terrible
That's why you Tsugumi fags are fucking cancer. Didn't you realize her arc was better written than best-girl Marika arc? At least Tsugumi arc ended with a meaningful answer rather than "Let me save you because you're a my friend."

WITNESSED

Mangafox

Best girl won off screen of course

Nah, they'll pop in another guy with a lock.

If he chooses it will be Chitoge. since she's the main heroine.
The better question is: Will he ever choose someone or the manga will have an open ending?

It will definitely be open-ending / harem-ending.

Just think for a second guys, you're a Mangaka with 1000 fans, 500 are fans of character A and the other 500 are fans of character B.
Why would you risk pissing off HALF of your entire fanbase just so you can deliver a satisfying ending?
It's makes much more sense to leave an open-ending and not piss off so many of your fans.

>Why would you risk pissing off HALF of your entire fanbase just so you can deliver a satisfying ending?

It happened a thousand of times already.

>mangafox
Let the kuso thread die, newfags.

With other authors, this one is a fucking pussy that is only doing this for the money.

>It's literally everything wrong with typical romance manga all in one neat package.
What? Being longer than 1-2 volumes? Because without multiple keys there would be no lenghty story

More like in 2 months - not enough chapters to fill tankobon

Nisekoi popularity plummeted after that shitty Marika's arc

Oh for fuck's sake, we all know he's gonna choose Shitoge Komi.

Just fucking get on with it.
youtu.be/l1YmS_VDvMY

I thought I'd never be as frustrated when reading Love Hina but Nisekoi has doubled my stress ten times over. I want this shit to finally end so I can talk about how shit the ride was.

I literally don't give a single fuck anymore. Raku is such an insufferable faggot that winning the Rakubowl equates to failing at life.

If anything I'd rather this shit end with a RakuXShuu homo ending just to piss everyone off.

Chitoge and Onodera can go for a Yuri ending between each other.

>mangafox
Kill yourself

reminder that nisekoi darkness is already up and running

Delet this

epic meme

>Never even try
>Best girl
Not saying winning Rakubowl is good but she's obviously the one that putting the least effort here.

Has Tsugumi even done anything apart from running away because she doesn't know what she is feeling?