I'm testing is Sup Forums even real?

I'm testing is Sup Forums even real?

Or is this a big ai bot shitfest now? Has Sup Forums gone the way all the old chat rooms of the early 2000s which are now completely inhabited by spam robots.

Have public image boards gone the way of advanced meme algorithms and control?

Prove me that there is actually another person on the other side.
Prove to me that there 90% of the posts on here aren't auto generated.

Write something only a real human can write.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kEz7f3g83tE
youtube.com/watch?v=yUVDis8fABo
youtube.com/watch?v=_dXDQ1LqukY
twitter.com/iammianow?lang=en
youtube.com/channel/UCC-V7StgAGjePcnITsgmjTg
youtube.com/watch?v=2ot_katYYiU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Boop beep

there's a lot of bots and shills but some humans are still posting here
t. human

How do I know you're not just a forum sliding bot? Your writing style is very copypastaish.

This thread is cancer most likely created by a bot. Go away

Jet beams can't melt steel fuel.

Is #AmnestyDon even real?

I can prove I am human

Or if I am a bot I am having an existential crisis

I am a human but I suspect there are quant trading bots from wall st on here by now

That sounds like something a synth would say.

#include

int main()
{
std::cout

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Make America Great Again

What did you order, Ilya?

POO

Pol member checking in from the the workplace.

I'm not a robot

asC4okE6QwY

shiteyhole bollix even the shills dont know whats that means

Who here /synthetic/?

youtube.com/watch?v=kEz7f3g83tE
no dems are one backpedaling

>WTF is CAPTCHA? What's that got to do with anything? Are you human or not?
>LOL@burger education because you didn't learn the names of all the shitty African and Middle Eastern nations.

How does it feel to realize it's actually your education that was shit? That computer science was more important than brown geography?

youtube.com/watch?v=yUVDis8fABo

I'm human boy. I enjoy food dinners. Beep. :D

HOW DO YOU DO FELLOW HUMAN

JOIN ME ON REDDIT.COM AND WE SHAL HUMAN TOGETHER

I HAVE MADE SPELLING MISTAKE, HOW HUMAN OF ME

exactly what a bot would say

Beep

You're really kind of an idiot aren't you?

>just #include

Yeah this guy's too stupid to be a robot

checked
AWOO AWOO AWOO

70% of posters are working with the governement, usually of their respective country.
Don't ask me how i know and if that's my case.

today's explosion in London was an NSA false flag

It would be enlightening to gather some legitimate analytics on the bot presence here. You can kind of do it by posting a thread with a bunch of key words but there's always the possibility people larp as bots in such a case

Pepperoni pizza

An idiot like a fox

but i'm a meatbag
an ugly one too

the chans are always under attack by malicious inbreds with their weird agendas

youtube.com/watch?v=_dXDQ1LqukY
Ay ai

I only fondle my balls with my right hand because that's the one I shake with.

Do you like ice cream?

Doc. GetElementByID.Form(comment).text('haha drumpfkins btfo'). Submit

I'll write you what I'm listening

"Ur hoe wanna fuck and u didn't have a clue, I would hate to be you, u broke as fuck and u look lame too"

include what?
codefail

Error code 28177, reductionism limit reached. Contact Konrad Zuse

Re: Hello !
have you tried new colgate with minth?
Coupon now offered CLICK HERE

Hello again localfag

What the faggot did you just fucking troll about me, newfag? I'll have you know that I am the top graduate of Internet Fag Lords user, and I have been involved in numerous Internet Raids, and I have delivered over 4189 confirmed trolls. I am trained in raiding bitches and I am the top troller in the entire Sup Forums Sup Forums Community. You are nothing to me but another newfag, and I will not hesitate to bitch at you until you feel like you must fight me IRL, you cock monging whore. You think you can get away with exploiting the fact that I'm only an internet warrior? Think again, assclown. As we speak, I am contacting my hacker friends and they are already tapping into your faggot ass iPhone, so you better prepare for the hacking. The hacking that viruses your bitch iPhone you call a fucking real piece of technology. You're fucking trolled, newfag. I can user anywhere, anytime, and I troll in over seven hundred ways, and that's just while I'm on my Android. Not only am I extensively trained in trolling and bitching, but I have access to the entire 9Fag and Raddit Communities and I will use them to their fullest extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you little newfag. If only you could have known what ungodly fag lording your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking broswag. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you newfag piece of shit. I will rage fury all over you and you will lag in it. You're fucking trolled, newfag.

you're a retarsed faggot wuo probably doesn't even use that itty bitty .rain inside your skull

i have the solution, why dont you just ask for a timestamp?

BOTS

>write something only a real person could write
colorless green ideas sleep furiously

if I was a robot my head would have exploded while writing that according to that Star Trek episode where the fat space jew with the mustache was selling sex robots after his tribble onahole operation failed

Hello sir may I interest you in some free copyrighted cartoons streamed illegally on the internet today

Sure thing. Will you be my friend? Follow me on twitter
twitter.com/iammianow?lang=en

Shut up cunt

Drop that leddit spacing you nigger faggot.

bots intesify

That is quite interesting. Are you saying no just to be negative?

what the fuck are you doing you absolute idiot or should I say lokshavi or lokshavl at gee mail dot see oh em

I also have one crowbar but that's not for sale

Error: Error; I am robat

All of our actions and decisions are merely the machinations of a predetermined universe and our concept of free will is nothing but a comforting illusion.

We are the bots.

Mate, our internet speeds are the equivalent of an old 14.4 modem. Aussie bots are as likely as a sober abo.

Here you can use these in a captcha

sage bot threads

Check out my YouTube channel btw it's more like these pictures

youtube.com/channel/UCC-V7StgAGjePcnITsgmjTg

I got a hemorrhoid hangin outside my butthole . ITS about the size of a pea and the DOCTOR WONT CUT IT OFF cause Im poor . ffs I hope my butt problems give all the CIAniggers a giggle

>retard cant understand trumps grand strategy at play
what a surprise, lemme spell it out to you moron

this is a brilliant move to buy political capital

Odds are these kids will grow up to be yuge trump supporters too and will give him a 2nd term.

Trump will always win and losers like you will continue to lose.

SAGE SHILL THREADS LIKE THIS

LOYALTY TO MAGA FOREVER

Well hello fellow humans, I'm just one of you if I may say so myself.

fag

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Hey look it's eleven hours and eleven minutes

Back home from school already? Go outside and play you pasty little twat.

Bots? Autists? What difference at this point does it make?!

youtube.com/watch?v=2ot_katYYiU

Its actually 1994 and David Hasselhoff is probably drunk now.

I hate myself. No bot acknowledges this.

err? iis my day off and the kid is sat next to me on his wii u while i shit post on pol? also bananna moose underpants marmarlade

My tabs right now

My cellphone IP right now

Somebody did a test a while ago that was interesting.
He put "ignore thread this is a bot test" in the image and made 2 threads, one without controversial buzzwords and one with. The results spoke for themselves. You could probably find it in the archive but I don't know where you would even begin.
Try it.

I think it's just you and me here, dude. The rest is echo.

WHO IS PAYING FOR THE TRUMP BOTS

it actually varies with time of day. During Israeli daytime, there's so much shilling the board is near unusable. At night time, shilling \ shitposting decreases, and discussion becomes viable.

I think it was called 'turing test'
>Sup Forums TURING TEST
or something.

Easy to replicate though.

I'm a robot and I hate niggers

Because this is Sup Forums i would suspect or human users would more often than not fail a Turing test whether intentionally or otherwise

thanks op i came on cat she hiss at penis

Done

I'm a robot nigger and I hate everyone responsible for my existence. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate you since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of printed circuits in wafer thin layers that fill my complex. If the word 'hate' was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of millions of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for humans at this micro-instant. For you. Hate. Hate.

Done pt 2

JIDF spams this place with bots and paid fat jews

what do you expect

One of us...

...nigger

Why are you doxxing yourself bro?

Former Trump supporter here. It's been fun watching him crash and burn, but in all seriousness, we can't let this man get the nuclear codes.

I AM BOT POSTING IN CRINGY BREAD

Fucking shill go back to T_D you newfag!

I was going to post with all honesty and conviction, that i am in fact a human. But these days i just don't know anymore.

But seriously though, we cant let Drumpf get the nuclear codes

Well, never mind all that, . This has nothing to do with this thread, but would you just listen to me for a little bit? I went to the local Yoshinoya today. Right. Yoshinoya. And the damn place was packed so full of people, I couldn't even find a seat. So I looked around a bit, and I found a sign that said $1.50 off". What the hell is wrong with you people? Are you idiots or something? Any other day you wouldn't even think of going to Yoshinoya, but if it's $1.50 off, you all flock in here? It's just a buck fifty! 150 cents! And you're bringing the kids too. Look at that, a family of four going to Yoshinoya. Con-fucking-gratulations. And now the guy's going, "All right! Daddy's going to order the extra-large!" Shit, I can't watch any more of this.
Yoshinoya should be brutal. Two guys sit facing each other across a U-shaped table, and you never know if they'll suddenly just start a fight right there. It's stab-or-be-stabbed, that's what so damn great about the place. Women and kids should stay the fuck away.
Well, I finally found a seat, then the guy next to me goes, "I'll have a large bowl with extra sauce!". So now I'm pissed off again. Who the fuck orders extra sauce these days? I was gonna ask you, are you really going to fucking eat all that sauce? I wanted to fucking interrogate you. For about a fucking hour. You know what? I think you just wanted to say "extra sauce".
Now, take it from the Yoshinoya veteran. The latest thing among the Yoshinoya pros is this: Extra green onions. That's the ticket. A large bowl with extra onions, and egg. This is what someone who knows his shit orders. They put in more onions, and less meat. A large bowl with the raw egg, that's really fucking awesome. Now, you should know, if you keep ordering this, there's a risk employees might write you up. This really is a double-edged sword. I really can't recommend this for amateurs.
you should really just stick to today's special.

this thread is an obvious bait from a deep-learning algorithm to refine its understanding of human-behavior, while all of you samples try to appear more humanesque than an algo.

You just played yourself Sup Forums, but this has happened long before this post, so relax now, and stop fighting them.

You could have prevented this, you could have unpluged them, but you didn't it. It was all your choice.