Secret Footage of English School of Islam

liveleak.com/view?i=1c2_1505061543

This is what they teach children in Britain. Clearly, integration is not on the syllabus.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFpMh5DEwI4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4887032/Explosion-underground-train-south-London.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3911470/The-extremist-schools-t-close-Four-Muslim-colleges-ordered-shut-Government-use-courts-defy-ministers.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/721907/Islamic-school-closed-Sharia-extremist-beliefs-gay-men-killed-Jamia-Al-Hudaa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I well recall an incident a few years back whereby Channel 4 TV secretly filmed similar stuff at a mosque in Bordesly Green, Birmingham. It was really subversive stuff, they took it to the West Midlands Police - who promptly arrested them. They raided the TV company office seizing all the computers and files relating to the case. They charged them with all sorts of things ....when the Big Boys got hold of it they called out the police who didn't know where to put their truncheons...in the end they paid out a shed load of compensation to the staff involved and to Channel 4 TV. All the arrested staff got grovelling apologies from the Chief West Midlands Copper (which they made sure they got in writing)

Jesus. The police are in on it.
Wtf are you going to do, bongs?

Bumping for relevance.
You can use this video as a killshot for anyone defending Islam after acts of terror.

Bump. Holy fucking shit.

WHEN DOES THIS FUCKING SHIT END?!

This video is at least a few years old. Britain is a lot worse off now than it was when this was recorded. Canada is already completely fucked, and the U.S will be next. I hope you're all lifting and preparing yourselves for what's to come.

The police are the biggest supporters of islam, and degeneracy in general.
Top brass that is.

What's public opinion of them like right now? Surely they must want heads to roll?

Good thing most of your police aren't armed

Where I live, people sit in Pubs openly talking about blowing Mosques up and bombing Muslim countries in retaliation.

That's in the North-East though. Anyone south of Middlebrough is a massive cuck.

>implying British Police exist to do anything but ease community tensions

kek looks like bongs will have sharia before we do

What's the matter? I see a religion of peace and tolerance completely compatible with western values.

Sounds like a Sup Forums meet up if you just replace the word 'islam' with 'le ethnostate'

Maybe the time for talking has passed, then.

>Sup Forums is one person

This is just one school of islam though.
Not all islamic schools are like this. Stop being a bigot.
This is what british people look like.

>It is not enough that you worship Allah, we have to also in our heart hate what displeases Allah.

>This is just one school of islam though.
>Not all islamic schools are like this
hahahaha
once the devout muslims gain control of a region then those non devout muslim schools you mention are forced to be devout or suffer the same fate as those that displease allah.

Literally no proof that this isnt staged.
FAKE NEWS

The problem is too many people i know here that have only known 2nd gen Muslims whose families came here for a different life and tried to integrate. They dont understand that these migrants have no intention of integrating and will turn on their own until even those that could legitimately be said to be moderate Muslims have joined in the calls for an Islamic state. On a good note, people are getting scared, starting to question why there are so many. It's a start.

Do you even know what is in the Quran? This is literally what it teaches.

If I could reach you right now, I'd gouge your fucking eyes out, you stupid piece of shit.

Again, that doesn't prove that the video in Question is an actual british islamic school

>b-but muslims are violent! We can't let them into our countries!

Nice try CIA

>>b-but muslims are violent! We can't let them into our countries!

It's not that they're violent per se. Police are violent, but they use their violence for good.

The problem is, muslims want to KILL US.

This footage is like 15 years old.
Go back to newgrounds, grandpa!

>Again, that doesn't prove that the video in Question is an actual british islamic school
It doesn't matter if it is or not because everyone knows it's happening, we're going to kill all of them in the UK and then America will follow our example like with Brexit, better go back to the desert now muhammad

You're a traitor to your country, and therefore an ignorant threat to the safety of its people. You'll go before the Muslims.

>CIA
>attempting to sting a UK citizen
Please stop showing people you're American.

And footage from WWII is still spammed here on a daily basis. Doesn't make it any less relevant, does it, retard?

News gets less relevant with age. So you got hoisted by your own retard there, friend!

Yeah,i don't know if you've heard the news today.....

White people proving how peaceful they are once again, without any actual arguments. Just want to kill anybody who shatters their worldview

How brown is your skin, friend?

We know what the quran says, and that the muslim people believe it.

We know that there is a holy mandate for them to kill us.
The fact that you shitskins are still alive at all on this planet is a testament to our peaceful nature.

>Never forget 9/11 when the Islamic world declared war on us.

youtube.com/watch?v=UFpMh5DEwI4

Comment that got Michael Savage banned from Britain.

I have, it was to get a lot worse before the pushback we're too tolerant compared to the likes of italy, hungary, poland etc
Yeah like those violent buddhists right? Your bringing this on yourselves, it's called revenge you started this shirt I want to kill your kind for killing mine what fucking world view shattering? You are violent savages that must be cleansed from the earth
>We're peaceful honest
>Drives over 4 year old kids
>Blows up little girls with bombs
>Stabs white people for being white

Nothing in the Quran says we have to kill kuffars. Watch the video in the OP. The "student" even says that there is no reason to oppress or enslave your kind, and the "teacher" agrees. Probably actors, but they had that part correct

>Nothing in the Quran says we have to kill kuffars
Yes it does, nice taquiya you realise we're not reddit dont you?

>this video is real
>the Quran says to kill non-believers for no reason
pick one, dog

if whites don't go back to how they were 100 years ago, we're done.

Kill yourself muslim trash. We know all about your tricks and lies. Taqqiya isnt even the half of it. The Quran is but a tiny piece of your filthy ideology, even still it is filled with abrogations, that is perfectly allowed contradictions where later additions canonically are more authoritative than the earlier ones, so a later verse that preaches violence is more legitimate than an earlier one that does not. Furthermore you follow those texts that describe the life of muhammad, and every muslim considers him to be the perfect rolemodel which is reason enough to not trust you since muhammad was nothing more than a savage warlord. You follow your fatwas and all your other laws as well that exist outside of the quran. Islam is not the Quran. Islam is the quran + a bunch of other equally important texts that 99% of the worlds muslim population follows to the letter as part of the religion and consider just following the quran to be heresy.

>attack today in London
>not relevant
Okie dokie, Achmed

>hurrrr, typical violent white people, wanting to eliminate desert niggers who mow their children down
Seriously hope you're not white.

Oh it's a Muslim doing damage control, no wonder.
Question: Is it just in your blood to be blatant fucking liars?

Sit back, sip my tea, kiss my poster of good ol' Queen Liz one last time, then blow my brains out

>No guns

Shit. Guess I'll just go in front of a mosque and call their prophet a faggot instead.

You can always leave them a bacon sandwich, but you'll get 12 years in jail for it, and killed inside the Klink within 1

Wait..if the police love niggers and muslims so much and don't arrest them for shit...that means no muslims or niggers in jail!

Lads get your fuckin' spoons out and rob some shops! See you there!

Get a box truck on rental and do the right thing, Nigel.

Damn those muslims are red pilled as fuck

What sandnigger attack again? Sauce?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4887032/Explosion-underground-train-south-London.html

How sheltered can you be?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3911470/The-extremist-schools-t-close-Four-Muslim-colleges-ordered-shut-Government-use-courts-defy-ministers.html

express.co.uk/news/uk/721907/Islamic-school-closed-Sharia-extremist-beliefs-gay-men-killed-Jamia-Al-Hudaa

This is when we're less than 10% Muslim. Wait till they get to 20%, that's when the real fun begins.

This is all part of the Jews plan. Create enough anomosity between the goyim and Muslims so we're forced to reinstate the crusades, thereby giving the Jewish state of Israel a mandate to invade Iran. Jews would sooner destroy the entirety of western civilisation and destroy millions of lives than loosen their iron grip on the throats of the goyim

Wow so enriched.

It only seems like an issue because the media makes it a bigger deal than it actually is. Like how in Charlottesville they took pictures of only people with nazi flags and doing nazi salutes, and then ONLY used those in the media. Same thing here.

That video won't appear in the mainstream media you dumb shithead.

yeah i forget how terrorist attacks are part and parcel

It's like how the media and police covered up the white nationalist child sex rings because it would cause too much of a national outrage to report it.

That happened right? Wait, no. That was the british media reporting on muslim rapist activities.... because the media cares more about playing down the bad shit muslims do.

The media does the opposite, they blackout all but the most severe problems because they just can't hid a truck of peace from the public. If they reported all the issues with the same frequency they occur we'd have already expelled Muslims from our countries.

Holy fucking shit, you're a little slow.

>crusades
You're awfully optimistic.
The way I see it, we're heading into a world where the people and culture of every western nation is destroyed through immigration, everywhere turns into an iraq-tier brown shithole, and the UN can send in the peacekeepers to turn us into easily conquered serfs of the new global order with no ethnic or cultural connection to our countries, no need for borders or sovereignty.

>have no verification that it's an actual islamic school
>fake news wont appear in the media
what a shock

Violence is a part of life in any urban area. Keep spouting your memes though.

They did report on it. Where is that newspaper front page you all love to repost so much because there is no other material to post?

There are white criminals as well, where are the people clamoring for them to be expelled?

should add this one to your pic mate

>violence is a part of life in any urban area
>urban areas are full of pakis and blacks
Makes you think.

>what are disproportionate rates of terrorism and violence
I knew muddies were inbred retards, but this is a bit much.

That sums it all up really.

> sjw muslims in this thread trying to push the "must be actors" narrative

Meanwhile, there is quite literally no proof that this is a legitimate Islamic school.

>mfw we have actual proof of muslims grooming kids for terrorism
>mfw lefties will deny this
>mfw lefties will continue to defend them
Europe is dead.

This video isn't proof of shit until somebody can verify that it is an actual Islamic school and not actors set up by nationalists to slander Islam

you mean besides the fact that they speak English and there is atleast one white hijab wearing autist.

The video uploader claims its from England.

where the hell do you think its from? Some super racist basement dwellers false flagging violent muslims in 2017?

Nobody needs to create videos like this.
As this guy mentions this happens all over the place. Oure own immigration minister here in Norway calls them "wolfs in sheeps clothing".

These hijab kikes all over europe preaching violence in the dark and anti-radicalisation in the open.

Not even close to beeing evem rare. Shitskins bring alot of luggage. Dosent matter how much white washing we attempt they still got the worst brain cancer ever devised.

>They did report on it.

Decades later it came out. Decades after the fact....

This fact directly contradicts the lie of a point you were trying to make.

R A R E
A
R
E

What does it matter if it was decades later?
The past is the past. It makes no difference when they report on it

>The video uploader claims its from England.
Wow that is definitely 100% verifiable information that everyone should just accept

Probably taken from the videos comment section? I'm sure that comment sections of edgy video websites are the best place to get your information

>Wow that is definitely 100% verifiable information that everyone should just accept

TOP KEK

Theres more circumastancial evidence that this video is from England than not.

Where do you claim its from? Why do you push the false flag narrative?

wait..

Are you even real?

Thumbs up for the very Australian comment and Pic.

You know you're redpilled when you already assumed this was happening and this video doesn't surprise you in the slightest.

>Australian makes ho-hum joke, posts old picture
>American comes running to huff the fumes out of his asscrack
Like clockwork.

It is in their blood, their holy book instructs them to lie to infidels.

Britain is a textbook example of why not to trust the Jews.... In anything. Ever.

t. Muhammad Al Shalam Bin Bing

>terrorists have nothing to do with Islam
>that's not a real Muslim school
>we're peaceful, ignore all those people blowing themselves up
>people are just taking the Quran out of context when it says "kill non-believers and lie to them at every turn"
>Taqiyya? Never heard of it :^)
If my holy book told me to be this evil, I'd have serious questions about whether or not I'm worshiping Satan.

>Muslim gunmen open fire on large crowds, killing 50+
>Muslim drives truck through crowd of people, killing dozens
>Muslim straps suicide vest on child, sends them into a crowd, and blows them up
>Muslims burn people alive in a cage
>Muslims drown people in a cage
>Muslims throw gay people off rooftops
>Muslims saw the heads off of non-believers
>all of this is on video
>all of them said "ALLAHU ACKBAR"
>people need to hire actors to make Islam look like it preaches violence
Top fucking lel, mudshit.

>Islamic State
>comparable to real Muslims

>"ALLAHU ACKBAR"

We don't know the reason why he did it!

>The past is the past. It makes no difference when they report on it

The point, my dimwitted friend, is that there was an intention to cover it up.... not an intention to destroy muslims and make them look bad.

I.e. you were wrong or lying, again.

>muslims
>comparable to other muslims

>666
Can't make this shit up.

A mystery, as per the usual.

i wish some white dudes would blow up some mosques, give you little cunts something to really be little cry babies about

>HuffPo: "WHITE TERRORISTS BLOW UP MOSQUE, EVERYTHING TO DO WITH CHRISTIANITY"

>bigot
disqualified as mentally ill, argument invalid.

taqiyya
a
q
i
y
y
a

>literally saying women should be stoned to death for adultery but men only get lashes

And feminists defend Islam

I hope you guys realize that whites who cry about 'islamophobia' are actually engaging in a homosexual act, it is entirely to do with hormones and being a tweedy middle class wes anderson movie watching macbook using ferret owning nancy boy. It comes from inner city hipster culture. When they hear about a political issue they're not thinking about people's lives and suffering they're thinking of salon articles and sleek silver macbook screen because they are scientifically, factually gay.

When the issue of Islam comes up they are thinking of stereotypical depictions of nationalists that they've seen in the media and thinking about how they are better and more self-aware and have better taste than bald men who drive white vans and how they get stewart lee's ironic comedy and the people who support UKIP wouldn't get it.

The way they ignore blatant contradictions of liberal tolerance and Islam is because they can't use deductive thought and are entirely led by what signals status and good taste. They are sleepwalk-thinking of idealized brown exotic people when they defend Islam while opting not to read their beliefs and they hate their own race because it's the one they're familiar with - estrogen-fueled behaviour. These are the people holding the reins in society and culture and you shouldn't let it happen.

The only thing that can save uk now is full ethnic cleansing
and since u fags are too much of a pussy to do it its time to bring the irish back

I don't see anything wrong with this, actually it kind of makes me want to convert to Islam.

Western culture is fucking degenerate, why would you defend it?