World's End Harem c2

>Can't bring himself to do it

Faggotry is off to a good start. Wonder all the cool ways he'll blueball himself for the next 100 chapters because sex is immoral.

I'm especially enjoying how the reason they couldn't get artificial insemination to work is because all the remaining scientists were women and couldn't figure out the stuff the men could.

You gonna dump the chapter OP?

The only reason artificial insemination doesn't work is because the author made a slight effort to not having glaring plot holes in their already spotty setting.

It's not like anything else in this series has been particularly well thought out.

They should've just made it a fantasy instead of sci-fi and gave him some kind of holy penis + sperm that repels the plague or w/e.

Yeah, fantasy would have worked better like say have it be the Curse of Lilith angry at being kicked out from the Garden of Eden so she cursed all of mankind to die but MC survived because he was more genetically related to Adam than other males.

Did his waifu die and this woman is trying to copy her?

So Blade Play, then.

Since the manga established how high tech machines are in this story and the new chick has some really machine looking pupils, did MC's waifu end up becoming part cyborg since the new chick and MC's waifu look very alike.

His waifu fell in love with the guy who confessed to her, and was heartbroken when he died plus felt disgusted at herself for betraying the MC within just a year of him being frozen. She moved to America.

Not for us, humans, but there are animals that suffer disease that only target the males of their species.

I'll do it since no one else is.

She is his waifu. She just doesn't want him to know it.

If that is true, wouldn't that make MC stop hesistating on fucking other women because it sounds like to me that MC wanted to lose his virginity to his first love than a female stranger so if what you posted is true, then the final obstacle that was holding MC back is now gone.

The first two pages of chapter 1 show the future, though.

MC ends up agreeing to fuck and lead to a window of a building that shows off his harem completely naked.

So MC eventually reaches the stage where he meets the women of his harem.

Right now chapter 1 and 2 are still set before the first two pages of Chapter 1.

Oh gosh, whoever could this mystery woman be?

How did she grew up a mole then?

Man the author should've tried to make this a comedy.

No way I'd take this shit seriously.

Beauty mark? You can just buy one.

So MC is the 2nd male to have awoken from cryogenic sleep.

And somehow both the new girl and her boss know MC isn't infertile or gay so they somehow got ahold of MC's personal history.

Is there a reason why it seems they aren't allowing the males to know each other's real names and only given codenames?

MC is #2, #1 was likely woken up one year ago since it takes like 9 to 12 months for a baby to be born.

#3 to #5 are probably still sleeping.

What're you talking about? This just makes the MC want to go to America, where the MK virus is still active.

You're supposed to fap to it, then forget about it for 2 weeks until the next chapter.

Remember the author and the artist are different people.

5 years did a lot to his sister

>Artificial Insemination is not possible just cause

What a fucking cop-out.
Don't make a series that rules revolve around making the MC having to fuck the girls. It is shallow as fuck. If anything make it so by having sex he can keep up his immunity thanks to their genes, it is a shitty plot device but is better than what they are claiming

hentai logic, mang.

There is no way around Artificial Insemination, any explanation around it could come out as stupid.

>women are too dumb to figure out how any of the technology they inherited actually works so society is falling apart

Seems logically consistent.

It is a normal writer failing at making a hentai story though.

The illustrator if he was in charge would have been able to come up with a better hentai plot since the illustrator is a known hentai artist already and already released a few hentai tanks.

>the boys die
What? Why? You can't just make that shit up and there's no reason for it.

I'm definitely not disagreeing with you on that.

Due to intellectual property rights and other shit, if all the male scientists died right now, some very important science and tech would be loss; literally taking the secret to their graves.

If everything was truly open access, this shit wouldn't happen.

We were all thinking it user. We just don't say it out loud.

The virus still hasn't been cured and presumably is dormant in females or whatever. The new kids don't have immunity.

Possible outlooks:
1. Will be explained later. There is a good reason and we don't know yet.
2. This is fiction. Suspend your disbelief and go with it. As dumb as any potential reason could be, this is a theorectical, imagined case where anything could happen.
3. Author is just a retard and this is bad writing.

Im personally going with 3. Thanks user for dumbing, but this story is just sad. All this MC being betafag hurts.

Page 20 at

>TL Note
Holy kek he's delusional.

>that text at the top
What the fuck

His waifu? It's not.

DO IT BETA FAG

>DO IT BETA FAG
user stop

You know nothing is going to happen.
Be ready for constant blue balls

BLUE BOARD

And that's all for now. Next chapter comes out on the 29th, apparently.

Maybe in another 300 chapters user.

Typical Japanese male.

>Ahhhhh go away! I could be studying! I have a test tomorrow!

As much as I enjoy their media I really can't wait for the Japanese to go extinct since they're less capable of reproducing than fucking pandas.

In reality, I think humanity at this point would question if staying 100% organic would make sense at this point and just start going full on transhumanism.

Sorry bout that, forgot I was posting the uncensored version.

I look forward to calling out all the stupid plot devices this series does.

You know that European countries like Span have a lower birth right than Japan, right?

This isn't even hentai at this point. What a shit use of a nightie.

No wonder why their birth rate is in the toilet.

What man would want to have sons just to ship them off to corporations to work slave hours because the culture demands it?

If the author has them actually fuck and get the girl pregnant, will Sup Forums continue to read the series?

How can they go trans humans without the males to increase technology. They not only technologically regressed but are now on a time limit towards death.

>all these fags complaining about muh scientific bullshit

Damn niggas, that's not even the point of the story.
The point is fucking, fucking a lewd lot. And if the author is willing, we could get some indepth psychological/sentimental perspective from both the girls treated as fucktoys and MC (otherwise i see no reason to make this an actual serialization and not some simple hentai shit). So this story will probably be focused on characters + some kind of government conspiracy plot.

I'd really appreciate it if instead of covering their eyes and shaking their heads like faggots they just had some surprised poker face like pic related

Aren't you asking your own father why shaking hands with the manager is still not good enough to get you a job?

>Damn niggas, that's not even the point of the story.
Plot is shallow as fuck and lewd can only get you so far so it is more fun to call out all the stupid shit the author says.

Yeah, because impregnation is super rare in shonen manga.

This is just stupid, the humen race is in danger if he does not fuck and have sex, yet the plot still cockblock him and he still not fuck and have sex(even when he's surround by beautiful women for he to breed) because of some purity reason Why is japanese manga MC is so afraid of sex ?
This is worse than "Tales of Wedding Rings" when th MC refused to fuck his four wives even when he could and should

Yeah sure but they don't promote this behavior in their fucking media like Japan does.

Japan makes being a one dimensional workaholic with an inferiority complex a national virtue. Men who never have time to get married or who ignore their wives, and instead accompany their bosses to the hostess clubs and only ever engage with prostitutes, are the ideal men of Japan.

And then they bemoan their pathetically low birth rates. EU countries with low native birth rates still have big influxes of immigrants coming from the Middle East and the like, but since Japan wants to stay racially pure they're having none of that. So their economy is on the precipice of total disaster as their average citizen gets older than ever due to plummeting birth rates and virtually zero permanent immigration (you can live there for years on a work visa but you won't get citizenship).

It's a uniquely Japanese end they are approaching. They have all the tools they need to save themselves but are too proud and stubborn to use them because that would be tacitly admitting their cultural values are faulty and self destructive.

Hey don't bring those two to the same level

At least Wedding Ring has delicious Maybe
Also a new girl was introduced

Wait, there's a new chapter of Ring King?

I will be incredibly upset if the first Ring King was monogamous and the power of the rings is stronger if you only love one princess. That's BS.

Japan doesn't have much land to begin with.

And the world survived Genghis Khan and the Black Plague and the Spanish Flu.

Have you read blade play? It's a nice breath of fresh air in the sense that the MC is not a faggot, girls are delicious and it's decently funny

nothing will happen because sex is wrong except in the first chapter of a josei manga.

The wedding rings guy makes me so mad but so does this retard. Seeing as he literally has a noble (not just personal) obligation to fuck the women as he needs to sire heirs, being a king ya know?

He just got a new wife canidate/s in the latest chapter too.

I hate that fucking mango

My favorite pervasive cultural trope is how 99.999% of romance anime/manga is basically 2 people falling in love because of forced proximity, which has been the quintessential Japanese marriage for the past 1000 years.

When was the last time that a harem MC actually worked actively from the ground up to deserve the love of the girls beyond the typical nice guy act and moral faggotry?

TRUE retardation.

Hell's Kitchen: Moriya works hard to become a great chef and stand at the same level as the girls who fall in love with him.

To some extent Ring King, who's training to win battles and become even more powerful with his wives.

Love Junkies had the MC trying to win the hearts of a few of the girls, though ultimately he ended up with the tsundere.

>She is a clone of his dead waifu
screencap this

>beyond the typical nice guy act and moral faggotry

Most don't even go that far and instead are just obsessed with studying and work so they can get into the country's one respectable college and be a good corporate drone, doing all their senpai's work for them and being a yes man.

... It's actually impressive how smoothly the educational system there prepares junior and high school students for the life they'll be leading in the real world.

Primary schooling in the West is like a whole other universe and once you graduate you do so in more than just the literal sense. You can look back on the shit that seemed important back in High School and go 'Wow, did I really take that shit so seriously? I've sure grown up since then'.

Not so in Japan. The social paradigm you see in school is the exact same shit you'll see when you graduate and get a job.

Akatsuki Myuuto did this a lot better.

I can't think of anything more recent than stuff like Hagure Yuusha, and even that was a lite version of Bastard!. There was a bunch of vampire shota harem stuff in the mid-2000s that interesting MCs that deserve their harems too.

You gotta admire the re:Zero guy's devotion though. It'd be perfect if he guilt-tripped some of the girls with his deaths but we can't always get what we want I guess.

Love Junkies was 17 years ago.

Also Hell's Kitchen sounds like typical "devoting your life path to a bitch" malarkey, when it should naturally be the opposite.

Disregard the plot

Acquire the softest girls known to man

So this is really going to be GET IN THE VAGINA SHINJI for the whole series? Dropped before even starting.

Seems like you're really eager to go on ranting about stuff that had nothing to do with the question in hand.

>re:Zero guy
I believe he needs some more depth on the origins of his devotion (which will come later, according to some novel spoilers).

The best example i can remember is Ken from seitokai no ichizon. The nigga had his reasons, declared his intentions, and worked hard towards achieving his goal.

Except it is going to be worse as all he literally has to do is have sex to save humanity yet you know he is not going to do it willingly which is beyond retarded.

>WHO CARES IF I AM ONE OF THE FEW PEOPLE THAT CAN SAVE OUR SPECIES
>I WON'T HAVE SEX