Just how true is the amerifat meme?

if you just step outside in some major american city will you really see a fat public?

not somewhat overweight or an acceptable beer gut, but morbidly obese folk

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/09/13/to-fight-deadly-hepatitis-outbreak-san-diego-begins-power-washing-streets-with-bleach/?utm_term=.4af54e5c623b
archive.is/TLIeg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Depends on what state you're in, but pretty much every person over the age of 40 in our country is overweight

Extremely common in most of burgerland. In fact, in some places it is rare to see a single person at a healthy weight.

UK is the new fattest country in the world. Fuck off shills.

Colorado fag here. There are a lot lot lot of fatties here and we are the "fittest" state in the nation. Texas is basically a no-go zone if you don't want to see obesity.

I'm from Wales, the fattest part of the UK.
It's pretty fun. I sympathise with burgers, though. At least our fatties aren't a meme.

I'll play along as if you genuinely care. It depends on what region of the US you visit. The south and Midwest for ex are pretty chunky while the west coast is much more trim. There's also a racial component whereby black women are now over 50% obese while asian women have actually reached 10%. White women waddle in around 33% obese. Generally inverse relationship between class and fat. But yeah we're pretty fat and shameful

Say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens

???
Who gives a shit what country holds the rank of "Fattest Country in the World". Sorry you're a fatfuck, but at least you look fairly normal amongst our populace.

Two things shocked me when I went there.

1.The obese blobs whose fat hung over the side of their little ride on scooters.
2. How many fat as fuck children there were. I've never seen so many fat kids, it was insane.

Also a welsh fag and I've only seen 1 or 2 actual fat fucks on my life, south Wales is for fags btw

I literally thought that was Amy Schumer until I clicked the thumbnail

Different weight measurements

I can be overweight in Australia but """fit""" in the UK. Same for the US you classify obesity at a higher rate

I said meme's aside
cross-state statistics are a meme since the specifics depend on location
it's like saying that muslims "only" make up 6% of Sweden's total population. while they also happen to make 50% of the population of some cities

Go to the valleys, they're filled with landwhales. I think the total body mass in the Valleys is enough to make us 1st.
Agreed. From a Southwalian, South Wales is made shit-tier due to Cardiff, Newport and Swansea.

What state did you visit? Did you enjoy your stay?

Yes, very real.

It is true. It is fucking gross, and it has been normalized to the point that normal weight people (like me) are criticized by these land whales for being "too skinny" because the fatties need more on their side to commiserate.
Fat shaming needs a serious comeback.

There's no obesity in Venezuela.

The only reason why America is the Fattest is because all the beaners that have left Mexico are throwing us off. This is also why there is climate change. Too many fat asses weighing down the planet as it tries to turn. I has to overcome the lopsided weight.

Spent a lot of time in Montana over the years. Specifically Great Falls and Kalispell. I never really noticed a huge population of super fat fucks until I went into discount grocers and outlets. Walmart was eye opening.

That being said, you come to a Walmart in Calgary, ten bucks says you'll see a super fat fuck.

Negroes and flips are pretty fat too, but honestly the only Super Obese people I see are white woman

What's odd is that I rarely if ever see the fat shart cart riders and my city is pretty fat. But you're right that we have too many fat children. Even the Asian kids are getting fat

uh
you're only supposed to tolerate obese people as long as they don't bother you
if someone complains that you're too skinny why aren't you flat out telling them to kill themselves? it'll help the rest of the state's insurance rates
I mean fat fucks aren't known for their ability to chase or throw punches at people who laugh at them

Aren't there more obese people than just overweight people in the US now?

I can't gain weight. The only way I can is lifting weights

I went a few years ago to the US. One of the reasons to go there was because I wanted to see fat people riding scooters at walmart. I went to 6 different walmarts but only saw one midly obse women riding a scooter. I was very disappointed.
Also San Francisco remided me of India because there were so many homeless people defecateing in the streets.

Started in California, cliche I know. Up to Michigan, over to NY back to Cali then flew home. Michigan is fucking beautiful. Would love to visit the states again and check out more of it.

It's really disgusting in small town Tennessee, all of the 18-25 women are very overweight.

No of course not

Major cities like LA and New York almost everyone in the major cutie centers are hot AF and fit. Even in secondary cities people keep their shit together.

It's when you get to suburbs and rural and urban shitholes with high poverty levels you start seeing the fat slobs who gave up on life and binge eat on chips and shit

>fat shaming come back please
Shaming of ALL kinds needs to come back.

Shaming is what fills in the gaps in our laws.

Would we really want to make it illegal to cheat on someone? No. That would be a waste of taxpayer resources. That's where shaming comes in.

Even if we wanted to make it illegal to be fat, it would require draconian measures to enforce it. That's where shaming comes in.

Bring shaming back in all its forms

i've never seen a female spic or nig over the age of 25 that wasn't obese, but there's fuckloads of fat ass white slobs too and it's common to see morbidly obese fucks waddling around, people so fat you wonder how they are still alive

I drove through the smoky mountains last month it was nice

>Super Obese people I see are white woman
Once they shit out a few kids they stop caring

Completely true.

Mostly contained in the southern states, Especially TX and LA, but there are plenty of healthy and fit adults and kids throughout the U.S. Get rid of niggers and spics, and you have a relatively average public weight.
this, you couldn't get away with pic related in the states.

Unlucky, my area is pretty good for weight and looks etc. Got everything we need here apart from jobs.

Pretty true, doesnt matter where you are.

you will see at least one morbidly obese person every time you leave your house. at least. at least half of everyone else will be pudgy with a beer gut. people at a healthy weight are almost exclusively young people and kids. this country is a joke.

This. Nothing like fear of social ostracization to keep people on the straight and narrow.

oh yah i work in wall-mart as a stocker as a second job and holy sheet are some people fat fuckin love those gay little scooters im literally joining the military (special forces) to avoid non hackers and fatties in my life

Guess what group lives in the red, but in all fairness whites aren't much better

>im literally joining the military (special forces)
That's not how it works

I'm slightly overweight and people tell me how shockingly skinny I am almost every day. It drives me fucking crazy.

I'm fat right now behind this screen.

true enough that fat women here can actually afford to be picky with their dating preferences.

>yes hi, I'm here to join the special forces
>yes that's right
>I don't mind which one to be honest
>maybe one where I can shoot missiles or whatever

Oh, Amy Schumer has lost weight. Good for her.

kek

>
>Say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens

Well, considering how the Muzzies are molesting and killing almost daily in your Nation. My bet would be nothing.

Poor effort

>Bongland
>Looks

Texan / Louisianan here, can confirm
>amazing bbq, cajun, and tex-mex is worth it though

Hey, only Anglos are ugly. Welsh people can be breddy hawt.

>Can always lose weight.
You can't stop being a kike though. Into the oven with you.

no
too crowded in here already

There's always some people who don't fit in with the norm, in my area there are some hot girls mate, who unlike your country, aren't fat fucks with rainbow hair who go after little black dicks.

There's always people who aren't kike the others, e.g. a white French person or a native German.

Holy shit America has a shit ton of non overweight people. thats really cool.

It is interesting because depending on where you are you may never see a fat person. Suburbs (particularly Texas and down south) are full of them. They drive from home to restaurants/Walmart and are the literal hamplanets you see on here.

However, if you live in a city and walk around a bit you will never see a fat person. As it turns out, fat people can't thrive in an environment with high food, parking, and gas costs so they either leave or assimilate into skinny people.

I believe there is a statistic that the US BMI average is skewed by like 10% of the population who are morbidly obese and that like 90% of that BMI growth was caused by that same group--fat people are getting fatter.

Why do jews always have such large merchant collections?

Yeah well we are still 30% whiter than you. Fat people can turn thin. Brown people can't turn white

Thanks bb

Ancestry is very big for jewish people.

Yeah, like a huge number of the people who are fat are extremely fat. There is less middle ground.

Behold! The Domestic American She-boon in her Native Environment

Those sunglasses are extremely popular with black girls

we have more white people in the US than your country

Mississippi

>Fat people will only feel bad about themselves as long as skinny people exist
>Dumb kids will only feel bad about themselves as long as smart kids exist
>Poor people will only feel bad about themselves as long as rich people exist
>Ugly people will only feel bad about themselves as long as good looking people exist
>Non-white people will only feel bad about themselves as long as white people exist

This is how people such as leftists and anti-fa see the world. People want to claw away at the good, the different, and the achievers of society and drag everybody down to the same miserable level. If only we were all impoverished, obese, ugly, dumb, and non-white the world would finally achieve peace!

Outside of new York, the majority of adults are obese. The hot people in the US are really fucking hot though. Go to coachella and weep.

because the ADL and Anudda Shoa!!!!111! are memes
it's the same reason white people don't get offended at caucasian jokes. we're not as poor or as comically incompetent as blacks or arabs, so we're not culturally insecure about what we are and what people see us as
thus we don't feel shamed by jewish stereotypes and find it humerous

>brown people can't turn white
>being too young to remember Michael Jackson

Don't ask questions

She's Australian.

Blacks inflate our numbers greatly but I'd be lying if I said there aren't a lot of fatasses.

Your explanation makes sense until I consider the various Jewish groups as well as actual laws making it illegal to even question Jews. Your mind tricks almost had me

Yes. I've been surprised myself the past few days when I've gone outside only to see utterly obese freaks running around.

More importantly is that our white population is younger than theirs and their non-whites have more kids than ours. Saying "we're whiter for now" is fucking retarded when that gap is closing rapidly on an island smaller than Florida.

Incorrect. Jews can't take jokes from non-jews about themselves and their stereotypes any better than blacks can take jokes from whites about how fucked up their community is and all the dumb ooga booga shit they do.

It's worse than you think, especially among older people. Almost everyone over 40 is overweight or obese

>stone
lol

"White"

did i stutter?

>you can make fun of Jews with impunity. Try it goy
Not today Mordechai. Not today

Same, it's a beautiful area. I'm considering moving to southern Kentucky just because of that

I grew up in a very poor household. I was often scolded for eating out of boredom instead of hunger. Dad said since we had a small food budget, I should only eat until I was full. So I hate seeing fatties stuff their faces without a care in the world. When I see a landwhale I think "She spends more on food in a day than I do in a week."

Sad but true. The feminist convinced women that men have no right to expect anything from women, including a fuckable attractive body.

It seems we can't even poo in the loo anymore.
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/09/13/to-fight-deadly-hepatitis-outbreak-san-diego-begins-power-washing-streets-with-bleach/?utm_term=.4af54e5c623b

archive.is/TLIeg

The only reason we are fatter than Britain and Australia is because we have more non-whites.

The men on the left and right look like quintessential Brits.

Basically this. The Amerifat meme is real but it's overblown. Seeing fatties largely depends on local location. You typically won't any landwhales out and about unless you visit fast food joints or low-end stores like Walmart or Dollar General.

I live in Baltimore. Niggers here are the fat ones. white people jog and eat healthy shit.

seriously, there are so many hot women in my town. too bad they're all retarded liberals.

Suburbs, yes lots of fatties. Country and city not so much

Just pointing out that the American definition of white is very pliable.

yeah, except those particular jews belong to NPO pressure groups and lobbies. it's literally their job to act offended and get donations. it's basically the same as white nationalists who DO get pissed when dindus mock whites. not common but enough to make headlines and literally be the ONLY ones that make headlines

the majority simply doesn't give enough shits to go too long either way. for example, I'm the regular jew poster that first created the picardia memeball you see in the picture
also a common jew joke we spam here is yo mama so fat they had to push her smoke up the chimney

Sammy Sosa says hi

The guy on the left is 100% white but the mid and right look very questionable to me. They look like Spaniards with Moorish influence on their DNA.

Michifag here. At least someone likes it.

>muh not all joos
I'll believe it when you gas them

Nah, guy on the right looks like your southern Englishman.