Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Prussian_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BTFO desu

How can Bernd and I ever recover

>Bernd

More like Hans and Fritz

kekk

1916 Having weak leaders, letting their plans be known years prior to the war. Giving a telegram trying to get mexico to attack us. The sinking of the listeuna or however you say that ship. Involving the US.

1945: if Hitler would have been happy with Austria and the Sunderland's then he could have amassed an even larger army then he had.
He rushed japan on their invasion of china. if japan could have gotten china to be japan then their fighting force would have been even larger (Cantanese are proud motherfuckers).

Hitler was fucking everyone up prior to the US involvement. UK was literaly wobbling and on its heels.

He once again became a threat to the US and the US got involved.

He fell for the distraction that helped D-day work.
he then pushed his tanks supporting the coastline in to marshes and fucked his own forces up.

IF he would have waited 3 years for war. then some things would have happened.
1. The fully automatic machine gun that grunts would have would have been implemented.
2. His fighting force would have ballooned from 13 million and all the way to 20+ million.
3. Japan would have been too much for Russia to handle. and Russia would never had been able to contain Germany like they did.
4. The US would have had to get involved immediately or the Allies would have lost.
5. My romani ass wouldn't exist

Ultimately hitlers ego and ideological war was his downfall. if he would have ignored the jews then he could have put that infrastructure into the war. He also would have earned more support from the people of his areas. Dumb fuck just got greedy with Poland.

Eternal kraut

fix

This analysis is incredibly simplistic you realize.
>He rushed Japan
How?
>Threat to the USA
I urge to look at US involvement prior to the war and leading up to their entry into the war in 1941. If anything, the US was a threat to him.
>Japan against Russia
Not going to happen. Japan already had a bad experience with the Red Army where they were BTFO by Siberian divisions. And if the did conquer all of China, garrisoning that massive country would have left little forces for fighting the USSR
>Greedy with Poland
Greed had little to do with it. More so a number of diplomatic and military incidents leading up the the outbreak of war fanning the flames of conflict between the two states, non of which was alleviated by the UK, France or the US but rather inflamed.

There's no room for reparations in that, though.

Without the US Nazi Germany would be most of western Europe and ussr would have signed non aggression pact again after taking Eastern Europe.

Russia flipped because war would result in Germans losing

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Prussian_War

And countless other won war pre unification

You should rework that.

Hitler was no thread to the US, he wasnt able to reach them with Military Forces in anyway, besides using Long-Range Submarines,pleanes and Rockets which could have reached America, but were developed to late and during the war.

Low Quality Murican Posts part 1.

>What did go wrong?
Germany was just permitted to exist instead of getting conquered and forcefully assimilated.

>Not knowing the krautchan bernd meme
Lurk moar

Prussia =/= Germany faggot

Bait. Germany became a country to begin with be winning the only major European war post-Napleonic/pre-WW1

>War of the Third Coalition
Napoleon happened, enough said

>WWI
Amerifats went full oy vey because we sunk their secret weapon convoy and threw everything they had at us. Also mayor incompetent use of technology(gas-attack could have decided the war but german generals massively underestimated their effectiveness and never put enough troops in the holes they blew the gas in, so this positions got recaptured immediately)
It was litteraly the world (and Italy) against us

>WWII
pure luck meets strategic incompetence on both sides. Wermacht masively underestimated soviet military and pushed east too early/ too late depending on how you view it, and stll wreckt the hell out of them.
Stalingrad wasn't an strategically important objective but they still went in.
As they got encircled they thought they get reinforcements but they never came and one third of the army capitulated.

>last part
lol

>ussr would have signed non aggression pact again after taking Eastern Europe.
(You)

>includes the Holy Roman Empire as Germany in OP pic
>Doesn't realize Germany was unified mid-way through Franco-Prussian war so Germany was still the belligerent that won the war

Kys

>Franco-Prussian war
>Just Prussia
Ever heard of the Deutscher and Norddeutscher Bund? Do you really think it was just Prussians fighting that war with France? Are you clinically retarded?

Yes, you will have to pay a lot (besides the dept you made while trading with us).

A LOT

This entire post is bullshit because you failed to mention the Balfour declaration. Before that Germany was on the verge of winning WW1 then the zionists stabbed them in back to get America involved in the war in exchange for Palestine.

der Juden

Anglo cucks btfo

The US made war on the Prussian/Hohenzollern clan, EUfag. Germany was the vessel in which it originated.

>Involving the US.
What is the Balfourt Declaration for 500 please.

Ah god dammit, why am I even answering to this newfag bait shit.

In 1870 Germany dominated France. Plus if they didn't overreach by attacking the soviet union after they conquered france in 1940 the third reich would probably still be going strong.

Since this thread is gay, have a story. This is Remy Schrijnen, often called "the last knight of Flanders". He was a member of the Flemish SS volunteer division. He earned the Iron Cross in 1944 at the Battle of Tannenberg Line, when he stayed behind to cover his comrades' retreat. Using a PAK 40 cannon from a hidden position, he slowed the advance of a soviet heavy tank division and knocked out 7 tanks at close range, including several IS2 heavy tanks. After the war, everyone in Belgium treated him like shit and he struggled for the rest of his life. He remained steadfast in his belief that what he did was right, fighting to stem the tide of communism, even if it meant betraying his country.

You missed the Franco Prussian War

>Napoleonic Wars
Victory
>WW1
Eastern front was won, Balkan front was won(Excluding Greece for this sake as Serbia was the Goal),Italian front was about shooting moving targets in the snow and avoiding artillery, Western front was a draw for most time, Summer-Offensive was a success, if neccessary we could have killed 3 Million of the remaining Anglo-Franco-Burger troops on the shores of the Rhine, but the Jews did a backstabb
>WW2
We successfully executed Fall Weiß,Operation Weserübung,Fall Gelb,The Balkan Campaign,Operation Barbarossa and the Battle of Britain and the Atlantic.

Operation Seelion wasn't executed and Fall Blau was unsuccessful even though we reached the Caucasus and Paulus could have made a sortie.

Then getting betrayed by the Burger again is no loss for me.

>overreach
Withouth the usa the SU would be crushed from us without any problems

Won't even get a (you).
>carry picking the defeats
>Germany lost to France in 1918
You are a moron, not even good a trolling.
sage

You forgot a few ones

>Betraying his country
>He is not betaying it
>Belgium isn't a Country
Otherwise Great post.

youtube.com/watch?v=mMVa2CLxt7I

I'm not quite certain but i'm fairly sure there was more than just one empire that spanned the world, it just so happened that britains was the largest and most powerful.

yes even you hans had an empire, it was just a runt empire is all

>inb4 never conquered europe
why would you try to conquer europe, it's full of frenchies and germans, you'd suffocate to death before you could steal their minimal resources

How can the G*rm*Ns even compete?

Tell that to the people who spat on him and the other SS veterans. I agree with you.

Because europe is the real deal the rest of the world are just worthless nuggets we had 2 really big empires in europe ruling almost the entire continent and having colonies without totak genocide is worthless like the french did at least you made some new nice euro nations and for our “colonies“ it was actually just germans doing business but they got so big that our empire had to protect them

>240 years
>history

Well I could go to Belgium in 2 hours if I wanted, I speak some French and am able to immitate the bastardised German Dialect they are speaking.

Perhaps I will do it.

French history
>annexing lands that don't belong to them

British history
>annexing lands that don't belong to them

German history
>attempting to unify Germanic peoples

fucking germans, truly the evil in Europe

>why would you try to conquer europe

lmao sour grapes

Thank you and sorry for your holocaust btw

Good film clip, based kraut. I'm impressed with the scale and savagery put into it. No ammunition, or low, always a concern. Good fortifications though. The Reds just kept coming. Too many of them ultimately.

By doing x4 correctly!

>ywn vacation in 99% French Madagascar
>ywn sail around 99% Dutch Indonesia

You stole French land through inheritance after Charlemagne death you also forcefully Germanicized the French on our side of the Rhine and make them believe that they are G*rmans

We just took back our rightful land and we still lack some

That runt German empire BTFO the bongs on the battlefield, bong. That kill ratio don't lie.

I would do not because its stupid
Belgian kongo would be nice doing what you want with the nigger plague

letting the jew live.

Isnt there a french one of these?

Oh sweetie

We're talking bongs and krauts, not allies, you retarded bong.

That kraut-to-bong kill ratio don't lie. The krauts BTFO the bongs.

>531: Franks vs Thuringii, Franks win
>533: Not sure what you're referencing
>536: Franks are gifted some land as trade-off for supporting the Goths against the Byzantines
>555: Frankish king claims some land when his nephew dies
>793: Frankish Empire smashes a riot of Frisians (which by this logic would be Dutch then, when the Frankish tribe of Germans isn't German?)
>804: Conquest of Saxony
So far just the part where you were still German

>1214: Literally the Anglo-French war
>1488 (FUCK YEAH): The Mad War, internal conflict
>1491: France comes to include Brittany after some bitch runs away from her wedding for the twelfth fucking time in a row - typical French, eager to lap up our sloppy seconds
>1805: Napoleon wound up getting owned by the Brits and Germans
>no 1871 - TOP KEK
>1918: What did you even ever accomplish in that one?
And this is what you got after.

Really, I had to look all of this up and you're at least half full of shit. What did they do to teaching in your country?

Im not a bong Freundchen but sure in the entire history of britcucks they were always bad fighters and only ever win with many allies
British vermin are looser
Abd for WWI+II you were the second best after us in KD ratio and efficiency

I bet virtually all allied casualties came from Germany and only half of Central Powers casualties were German

youtube.com/watch?v=hWVaoOhH07k
Suck on this ye niggers.

I have never seen that pic before, is it OC?

>What did you even ever accomplish in that one?

Aside from conquering and enslaving barbarians, nothing much just our usual job

Thanks my friend, I like to put my time into Military affairs and spread the "based kraut" as far as I can, I am happy about your opinion.

Some minor axis power nations had many civilian deaths but at the end ~80% of military strength was ONLY the third reich around 7% of our entire population got killed that is really alot
Well but russia alone lost ~30million military and civilians so yeah i think we did good after all

Nö geglaud :DDDD

Look at that guy second to the officer in the front seen from the right, with glasses and the Wojak look.

He knows his Family will be ashamed because his brother didn't return and he wasted time crying and stocking ammunition he won't ever Need while German Sturmtruppen broke through his line and he only marches there because some African-American liberated him from imprisonment, as no officer would have made a POW-Exchange including him.

Oh you were talking about WWI yeah sorry and yes this is true Aus-Hu was rather weak and the ottomans and bulgars were pathetic it was basically germany vs the world and somehow we were still winning until you killed us with your 2 million fresh soldiers and tanks

>German Sturmtruppen broke through his line

Holy shit your delusional

Germans hided being the trench and used machine guns and gas WHILE FRENCH STORM TROOPERS charged fearlessly

Only legit West Borders of Germany are those of the year 1000.

Only other choice is Neo-Frankish Empire.

france = frank which = german tribe gaul cucks

330.000 dead French between August 7-24 in 1914
Yeah, that fearless charging really paid of

*Moroccan conscripts

Hahahah that's what the looser frog actually believes
And you were the first to gas us but incompetent like always so we perfected it like always :')

>tfw just a picture of the soldiers has you feeling contemplative
Yeah, okay, I'll just admit that last greentext on my part was a touch beyond the line. Still, there is way too much by way of embellishment being done to history all around.

>French used gas
German propaganda

Thanks to your gas and machine guns

And please tell me again in which country the western front was the german empire or the frog cuck republic? Haha 4 strong empire vs 2 and you were still losing haha

>subtly acknowledging he can't compete with his peers so he has to enslave niggers and poos to feel better
sad

You can't hide your military and science incompetence under muuh propaganda you loser frog

I think you may find that the US had a superior head-to-head kill ratio to Germany, kraut. We weren't bongs, remember.

>you loser

Now that's just mean

Of course the Commie Resistance was honorable for the French and every of their Allies, good that we Germans could replace Dead and Crippled French soldiers numerically with help of all the lovely French women and girls.

I am living in Rhineland, as Long as I am alive it will not be yours.

>Leaving out 1815
>Leaving out 1871
>Leaving out 1940
>Leaving out 1939
>Leaving out 1866
>Leaving out 1864

Kek yourself.

>again in which country the western front was the german empire
You because you attacked first

>Haha 4 strong empire vs 2 and you were still losing haha

3 Empires among which 2 were destroyed by us

If you take the EU as your empire then our Lybian and Syrian Wars is detroying it too

We will never allow you to have an Empire even if i mean the genocide of the white race

fucking based frog infantry. KEK

Look we can end this Argument if you desire, I think we can agree on a future greater Franco-German alliance, perhaps a threesome with Italy, to rule Europe, you know what I mean?

>We will never allow you to have an Empire even if i mean the genocide of the white race

You're starting to sound like an anglo Pierre

>whitey
>competiting
literally wtf?

Well 100 year-long wars leave some genetic marks.

Anglos once again betray the glorious utopian effort of White Europeans.
Napoleon was bringing civilization, enlightenment, technology, education, sanitation, philosophy, common liberty, etc. to every single nation he conquered. Common people welcomed him with open arms.
Then smelly anglos get buttmad that they've been btfo by a small French girl and now a poser Corsican and sucker-punch the best hope for the white race, ruining any chance of ultimate prosperity, and allowing slavery to continue in slavic countries for another hundred years.

The Anglos are dogs for the multinational banking Zionists, and eagerly spread their assholes for the chance to tarnish the white race. Napoleon and Hitler were the best chances for a truly modern Western Empire.

No actually not check the stats and you will see that you still was some good points behind us
But t b h you guys had a really short fight i mean we gave up before one enemy soldier even touched our land the entire fight you did was on french belgian land
I've had a site some months ago with the ecact kd efficiency and so on but i sadly can't remember it
Thing was we were 1 you 9,5 france 7 and russia around r4,5

Can't we just agree that Divinity Original Sin > Gothic 2?

Im glad Pierre and Hans and I can agree that Brits are the worst of the worst.

not everyone believe your amerijew propaganda

My aim is not to compete, but to defend myself against bait.
I really like the French and I think we can be glad that we can agree on our common hate towards Anglos.

Gothic 3(Desert part) > Risen 1 > Gothic 1 & 2 > Divinity Series > Risen 2 & 3

That is actually not a bad point. I'll look into his enemies some more and hope that the thread is still up when I'm back in two hours.

ITT butthurt naziboos

Only 3 years after the WWII they started to import pakis and poos in the THOUSANDS and this was the attempt to safe the cuck empire “hurr subhuman you can come here but then we can still rule over you“ short time later the empire gone and they still import the same type of subhumans
Brits are really dangerous and subhuman people for the european safety

youtube.com/watch?v=hK5LgWV-0aU
Learn to read.

I knew it I knew it I knew it.

The eternal kraut is going to cuck France and Italy. It'll work this time, too. Only Putin can save the world.

Mongols, had the greatest landmass empire, but they didn't conquer Europe.

The "Spanish" empire one was a Habsburg, nothing to do with Spain.
The german one should include allies.