Mcdonalds employee tries to flush baby down toilet

youtu.be/RuBaUvCND8E

On September 4th a mcdonalds employee was working a night shift as a cashier. During her shift she visted the bathroom multiple times. Her behaviour caused her coworkers to check on her. When they peeped on her they found that the floor was covered in blood which Sarah (woman who flushed baby) claimed was her peroid blood. She then visted the bathroom again where her coworkers found her pushing a new born baby down the toilet and trying to flush him. Shes been arrested and is now being held on a 11 million dollar bail. Her charges are inflicting great bodily harm, attempted murder, and child abuse.

Just fucking nuke us already China/Russia. Put us out of our misery.

>attempted murder
>not actual murder

>the baby survives this

not sure which is worse.

Do you realize that much worse things happen in Russia and China on a daily basis, don't you?

But abortion is somehow legal and acceptable.

maybe she mistook it for a turd?

Seconded.

Was is black?

Wonder if the dad was a nignog, if so, an honest mistake anyone could make.

She does look blacked.

I admit it, I laughed.

Where do you think the McRib comes from?

>attempted murder

Well that's going to be an interesting story to tell at thanksgiving

She is the real victim.

her body her choice, fucking misogyny

how the fuck did a 9 month pregnant just had gave birth to a newborn kid, Claim blood on teh floor was Period blood.

Good JERB SHILL
oh i see its one of (those) kinds of threads

Humans who can't think nine months into the future are embarrassments to the rest of us.

So what's new?

>source is some nigger on jewtube
But he's wearing a Trump hat so he's fucking BASED right?

posts like this are how i know underage redditors are here

Newborn baby, something that could be considered old.
right and also like how about why is she WORKING at that point at mcdonalds TOO?

WHICH FAULT IS IT MCDY OR HERS I THINK THIS THREAD IS FAKE FALSE AND HAS A FALSE NARRATIVE ALONG WITH FAKE SHILL POSTERS
>like i pointed out
Discuss
Dis- Cuss
this
>this thread was actually made. THe points it bvrings out >says> are like shit

I see a lot of libs saying that. "Oh, she should have access to free abortions","this wouldn't happen if we had free healthcare or childcare", "this is proof McDonalds needs to pay a living wage". Only worthwhile comment I've seen from a liberal on this was that fire stations and hospitals take dumped babies and kids.

I feel for the kiddo. It's got so many strikes already; born outside two-parent home, got brain damage before age 1 day, kid is gonna be retarded and raised in the foster system. Gonna be a lot of rape and abuse in that kid's future. Almost might be merciful to put the kid down and hope his soul gets reincarnated into a better social situation next time.

every comment literally that says anythign on this topic and says shit are shills. noone cares what you think or say about the kid you do not care about it. at all.

i mean good thread to find to fcome in, you want the I did and the you dshould be beaten the fuck out of to come online and talk bullshit like this.

really? theres not a single comment that goes against ht eguy in this thread, im bringing up that h'es fake and you act like yoru being shamed and suck the kids dick. your just sick