Work must be a Jewish invention. I fucking DREAD having working for a living...

Work must be a Jewish invention. I fucking DREAD having working for a living. Having to go to the same dreary place every day to do the same monotonous thing all day long. Too bad if there are people there who get on your nerves, because you're stuck having to put up with them for 40 hours every week whether you like it or not. Work just feels like a punishment for being alive.
To me, working is little more than what I'd consider to be an 'Open Prison' environment. You have to be at a certain place and stay there for a fixed period of time whether you want to or not. Disobey and face the consequences…

If you work a regular Monday to Friday job as I do – you spend 5/7ths of your life working. The other 2/7ths in my case is largely spent asleep – recovering from a grueling and stressful week. Therefore I don't think me referring to it as an 'Open Prison' is being too unfair.

My words. 40h/week standard for working time exists only because jews wants us to think that career actually means something. Then in our free time we are constantly bombarded by consumerism propaganda so we justify to ourselves why we have to work for so long.

Jews simply wants us to be focused on meaningless stuff instead to be focused on Jesus aka the only thing that matters in this life.

It's shit, I'm making plans and saving so that in the future I can homestead a plot of land with my family and at least be working directly for my families needs instead of making some kike rich.

I feel the sarcasm here. I really hate work, and your weekends are filled with things you have to catch up on doing.
Eventually it's 5pm Sunday and you have to do it all over again.

This is the correct answer.

Sort of, kind of.
I'm not interested in sacrificing another 20 years working in order to "save wages", just for an incident to happen that forces you to spend your 20 years of savings.

My buddy plays oboe in a professional orchestra
>150k/year
>2 rehearsals for 2-3 hours a day
>2-3 concerts a week
>12 weeks of vacation

I'm so fucking envious of him. I wish I set myself up for success when I was younger

This is why you should have went into a trade

You're your own boss and get to charge jews $200/hour to fix their shit.

Then invest differently and save more, or get a better paying job. Yes, you have to do some work, but there are many ways to save money quickly if you are disciplined.

You wanna eat, nibba gotta work.
Or become a NEET and get autismbux.
Yeah you can only afford to live in a ghetto where your nigbors blast music until 3am, but it's not like you have to work the next day.

>It's shit, I'm making plans and saving so that in the future I can homestead a plot of land with my family and at least be working directly for my families needs instead of making some kike rich.

well we can make ourselves rich now by rejecting the cash and hookers (((they))) value and instead valuing safety, health, family, community and self preservation

would you rather make nothing but know you are in total control of yourself and your family or make a ton of money and never have the chance to spend it on anything good and eventually be consumed by the bad habits of those you are forced to congregate with

I do want to be neet and collect neetbux, and I wouldn't care how many people call me lazy

You dont know shit about hard work.

Why? Will you be helping to build wall soon?

Work in the Bible days was about getting up early in the morning, tending to your fields and herd animals, hunting occasionally, and working on the house/tools to survive.

Does that sound better OP?

Jewish? Nah this happened way before Jews came along. Man's punishment for bringing sin in to the world was labor. we are doomed to it untill Messiah returns. If you aren't able to enjoy the fruits of your labor, you're doing the wrong labor. try to shift to something constructive..no matter what it may be. We were created so by nature, we should create.

This sounds better actually

Lol hes right though. What do you do thats so soul crushing and labor intensive? Excel spreadsheets? Quarterly reviews with Mr. Shekelstein?

It sounds to me like you would prefer a creative job user.
I use to work in retail for 3 years and fucking hated myself and everything around me.
Now I work for myself and the job is creative.
I am literally excited to get work in the morning.

Merchant Loans. I make decent commission. Its an assumption that I've never worked hard... Everyone has 24 hours in a day.

What I hate about working is the fact that I have to take the time out of my day when I could be doing other, meaningful and better things during that time.

Stop complaining you lazy faggots.
It you're actually white, your ancestors would be ashamed of you pathetic failures and if you're nonwhite, I'm not surprised at all. Only subhumans hate working, Arbeit macht frei you faggots.

Stop being a little bitch, if dont like your job do something about it, stop bitching about it, you are suffering because you are weak and simple minded, blaming your own failure on something that you alone cant change, focus on what can be done. I cant tell you apart from the left who blames all this invisible forces (racism, white privilege etc etc) from all the people blaming jews for every fucking thing that goes wrong in their lives, man up, educate your self, work hard, marry, have, childrens, educate your childrens, if you do that we will be living in a better world in one or two generations.

>Merchant Loans.
OYYY VEYYY you work SO HAHHHD by doing P&L quarterly spreadsheets in excel its like anuddah shoah

You are doing it wrong.You need to find something you like and make money from it.
You are not required to do what you hat to do as work.

I never complained that the work was hard. My job is 100% independent and my coworkers arnt even that bad.
I don't like the 8 hours of my life I trade for money is wasted in an office. Better things could be happening

Then do it. It's not like you're working 40h/wk at a call center selling directv. Go take all your jew commission money and buy a plot of land and slap an adobe house on it then learn a trade or something.

Work is the natural state and always has been. Its when you realize this that you also realize there is no escape, not from work and not from any alternatives either. You are cursed to either work to survive and therefore have less free time and rest, or you are cursed by having everything material and therefore not having purpose. You cannot win. There is always a tradeoff. Work =/= no free time, No work =/= no purpose. You must either find a purpose in work or a transcendent purpose outside of it. Or something along those lines. There is no grass thats green and there is no other side. Any side or way of life you choose, you will experience a different kind of struggle. We struggles as cavemen and then as farmers and then as early civilizations, we continue to struggle today but only in different respects, in the first world, no longer materially. And in the future when all becomes automated (not in our lifetimes but in the future) people will still find no peace, and if they turn to the past for guidance and revolt and adapt a primitive lifestyle, they will realize as I said, the grass turns out to be grey on all sides of the fence.

Shoulda voted for Bernie and got some NEETbux then.

work is there to keep dumb people in check.

This is going to make me cry because it's very, very true

I have things I find more purposeful than work but work destroys my energy to do them and I wind up wasting time on the internet. Being totally addicted doesn't help either.

How do I solve this problem?

What are those things?

There is no reason to cry or get depressed. That is the reaction of one who doesnt want to deal with the world as it is but instead focuses on how he wants it to be. Embrace the world for what it is.

I completely agree the world doesn't need to revolve around my needs, wants or even my opinions. However, I know there are other options for people that feel the same as myself