Assange tweets "Clinton: #PizzaGate cost me the election"

Reeeeeeeeeeeeee tweetfags you know what to do... we're mainstreaming now...

mobile.twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/908143188766072842

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/09/12/gatekeeper-of-dc-society-sally-quinn-comes-out-as-occultist-used-hex-to-kill-people/
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_national/768958.html
liveleak.com/view?i=e3c_1316969941
youtube.com/watch?v=bJ02bpb4Qj4
youtube.com/watch?v=Dlr90NLDp-0
unvis.it/snopes.com/chester-bennington-and-chris-cornell-murdered
unvis.it/autopsyfiles.org/reports/Celebs/cornell, chris_report.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She right. The election was about #AmnestyDon turning the US into Mexico.

Mainstream? Pizzagate came from Assange, n00b.

Bump. Dont let this slide. This needs worldwide exposure again.

Bump

Bump

I love this meme.

Nobody cares about this? Come on Sup Forums

but she said in the interview that someone saw the word pizza in an email and made the whole thing out of that.
>although no mention of the handkerchief map which was the actual catlyst

When and where has Clinton said this?

Interview with Anderson Cooper

Doing my part lads. PIZZAGATE MUST GO MAINSTREAM

Holy shit by Russian meddling she really means us hahahahahhahahahahhaahahahahhahahahahh dumb old whore i hope john brain gives her his tumor

bamp.

bump

sad

>listening to that leftycuck post-2015
Kill yourself

How come none of you lads have noticed that when the US establishment says 'Russian meddling' they're talking about Sup Forums? I mean she practically admits it in the video, but she replaces 'Sup Forums' with 'Russian military infrastructure.

They're afraid to name Sup Forums like its voldemort

Did you not connect the dots when during the election I can't remember if her or Trump said 400 pound Russian hackers sitting in mother's basement?

Stop bringing modern pop culture references into serious discussion, you fuckin goof.

>400 pound Russian hackers
dumb cunt doesn't even know we use metric
...and we don't get paid so much as to be that fat

BUMP

Lol he is pisssssed that the cia director keeps calling him an enemy of the state, hostile, non-state foreign intelligence service
i understand ju

Checked. Kek is with us.

It is quite good.

i love this guy

listen you rotebrain autist i was one of the founders of making fun of leftists for using harry potter analogies, the whole purpose of the mockery was because they were using comparisons to harry potter lore to make moral pleas for more immigration

you read somewhere someone making harry potter references is the new not cool thing and you said that like a parrot because you have bits of metallic toxins in your brain that make you process information mechanically so you can't understand that its different when i posted the word voldemort so just don't post ok

Pizzagate came from retards and cointelpro shills right here at /pol

I miss those days

you certain of that? cause i only 'member him posting a bunch of suspicious looking emails from the DNC

>With fingers crossed... I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch. - Hillary email

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch

Why do people think if that if the leader of South Korea was in some human sacrifice cult that western leaders aren't into similar shit? Because Hillary drank a beer in a photo op so she's a normal human?

I think we just need to work out who the other "Eight Goddesses" are that the South Korean leader mentioned. Weird how it was discovered South Korea's PM was doing cult shit and it was completely buried by the western media and not exposed a lot.

That was a good 6 months after pizzagate started appearing on here

because the russian meddlers on Sup Forums would never want to actually draw attention to the fact that they exist. clinton was subverted by russians, trump knows it, and trump's base know it. it's fucking criminal and i wonder how long the doj will lie to themselves about it. trump being elected undid all of the victories that we won during the cold war.

Harry Potters always been a movie for fags with arrested development. Dont be embarrassed for being a basic bitch, its going to be okay.

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/09/12/gatekeeper-of-dc-society-sally-quinn-comes-out-as-occultist-used-hex-to-kill-people/

BUMP

The South Korean poster on the other chan said Merkel and Hillary were honorary fellows at some academy or school at the center of the scandal.

I bet May is in the cult too, she's weird and very secretive.

BUMP BUMP AWOO

She'll be the democrats 2020 runner no doubt then

OH FUG IS IT TIME!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Yes

Weird also that not one of the people sentenced in the whole thing got more than 3 years in prison, and none of them were corruption related. The 8 Goddesses theory is being attacked by the media too, trying to say Park and Choi Soon-sil (who got just 3 years for conspiring with university officials on behalf of her teenage daughter) were the extent of the conspiracy.

bump

HONARABL MEMBA

You guys have fucked up my mind! I'm beyond repair now! I used to see gore videos like that and have nightmares for MONTHS. But now, I look at that and feel nothing, nothing at all.

>wtf Assange!!!
>is that you?
PIZZAGATE WAS REAL THE WHOLE TIME. AND WE HAD GIVEN UP.FIRE THE FUCKING GOODS OUT TO DJT jr NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>is this the fake Assange?????!!?

I think the truth is going to be muddled with ridiculous lies, and while what is actually happening is horrible, it will be really hard to discern b/w fact and fiction. A site like wikileaks was on a limited timeline, now that people know the type of damage it can do they will learn how to work around it. Once we actually have world leaders and DC socialites doing satanic shit, how could be believe/not believe anything we read? We have just entered a phase where all we can trust are what we believe, not necessarily even what we see.

We are just being gaslit on a massive scale, the most important thing is to hold onto your sanity. The best form of damage control for the people in power at this point in time is to try to make us crazy by turning shit up a few notches.

The problem with proving that russia meddled with the election would unveil the fact that democrats had voter fraud, so if they're not 100% sure they have a silver bullet they wouldn't fucking use it, because then it'd mean there's a big chance they'll also get a silver bullet in return
It's why "muh russia" has slowly been phased out, also because there's a chance it will backfire with how many deals democrats also have in russia

WOOF

Anyone have the juiciest shit that was leaked off of that one guy who had the tablet and worked for Park? Did some big tv interviews that really broke it all open

I just want to read and see the pictures I remember reading about Park being made to wear greasy chicken stained cheap clothes to meet Xi Jinping that were given to her by Choi to wear

Spirit cooking made her lose the election.

Who the fuck is that imposter? Epep

When spirit cooking first broke, I found this hilarious video of Marinas on liveleak that was basically an instructional video of sorts. It was showing people digging a tiny hole in the ground and literally fucking it. Try to find it, its hilarious.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Ben Swann:
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

You have a good point. We must be VERY careful when parsing this stuff so we don't soak up disinformation deliberately spread to throw us off or make us insane. A cool head is key to researching this. Even the most seasoned police investigator needs therapy to cope with the shit he discovers people do.

>I just want to read and see the pictures I remember reading about Park being made to wear greasy chicken stained cheap clothes to meet Xi Jinping that were given to her by Choi to wear

There is supposed to be a video of that.

If you are really interested in the odd stuff in South Korea start with the dates in April.

>The Day of the Sun (Chosŏn'gŭl: 태양절; MR: T'aeyang-jŏl) is an annual public holiday in North Korea on 15 April, the birth anniversary of Kim Il-sung, founder and former president of North Korea.[5] It is the most important national holiday in the country, and is considered to be the North Korean equivalent of Christmas.[6]

>The sinking of MV Sewol (Hangul: 세월호 침몰 사고; Hanja: 世越號沈沒事故),[15] also referred to as the Sewol Ferry Disaster, occurred on the morning of 16 April 2014, en route from Incheon to Jeju in South Korea. The Japanese-built South Korean ferry sank while carrying 476 people, mostly secondary school students from Danwon High School (Ansan City).[16]

>On April 19 thousands of students marched from Korea University to the Blue House, as they marched past other high schools and universities, their numbers grew to over 100,000. Arriving at the Blue House, the protesters called for Rhee's resignation. Police opened fire on protestors killing approximately 180 and wounding thousands. That day the Rhee government proclaimed martial law in order to suppress the demonstrations.[6]

>The Virginia Tech shooting, also known as the Virginia Tech massacre, occurred on April 16, 2007, on the campus of Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in Blacksburg, Virginia, United States. Seung-Hui Cho, a senior at Virginia Tech, shot and killed 32 people and wounded 17 others in two separate attacks (another six people were injured escaping from classroom windows), approximately two hours apart, before committing suicide.[6]:92[7][9]:78

School shooter Cho is the weirdest one.

checked. time to bump this non-larp thread

Can we get a /thread theme/ in here?

this is a good article with an interview about Choi Sun Sil's father, who was born in North Korea

english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_national/768958.html

okay let me share some shit from my pizzagate folder to get the ball rolling here

Pizzagate was after the election. Saged.

Hilarious. Skip to 5:23 for the intro.

liveleak.com/view?i=e3c_1316969941

Wrong.

>1 psot by this (((ID)))

the french pm's old hag wife is in the cult.

Following all this fucking imagery is just going to make someone lose their mind. You should focus on actual events and quotes.

She lost the election because her campaign manager dropped a fucking hanky.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
best time line ever

okay we're at first page that oughtta be enough

Based Assange

0.02USD has been deposited to your account.
ITS OVER NOW

RIP Andrew. You lit a fire that will not go out. Thank you.

my pleasure. god's speed anons!

Back to page 1

youtube.com/watch?v=bJ02bpb4Qj4

Got you covered.

Thanks for this

Threadly reminder hillary clinton has consumed the blood/organ tissue of gentile babies.

good, my ugly internet girlfriend just dumped me, end the world

youtube.com/watch?v=Dlr90NLDp-0

what is this?

time to spark up the fire once again with some Seth Rich biiiiiiiiiiiiitch

Don't let me stop you.

here's some material about coloboma and its link to (((them))) including Ms. Madeline McCann

aand we're back to page 1!
good one the Awan's - saved! this is turning into a good place to red pill our newcomers

Bump for your cheek.

I honestly would have preferred the quick death & rebirth hillary winning would have created, over the slow, drawn out death that the hypercapitalist winning created.

bump

let me add a little bonus about this. (((Snopes))) says it is debunked and links the autopsy report knowing that no1 will bother to read beyond the big red FALSE sign. little do they know that I took a look and found a little gem in the autopsy that debunks them and points out how much of a fraud this site really is. pic very fucking related
unvis.it/snopes.com/chester-bennington-and-chris-cornell-murdered
unvis.it/autopsyfiles.org/reports/Celebs/cornell, chris_report.pdf