en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwedentrunk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

heretics deserve to be purified by fire

C*tholicism is the biggest sin of this world

No.

Enjoy hell then.

Stop not being Swedish

Start being Orthodox

Stop this divide and conquer trolling, bitch.

Christianity must unite to overcome the dark hordes that threaten our civilization.

Your country produced the best leader, Gustav II Adolf. 10/10 would've liked to be part of it

Not Slavic

So?

Tbqh I would go back in time and fight in his war and die by his side if I had the chance

Yeah I agree, your empire really produced good leaders. Shame it had to broke, but it is what it is. Doesn't mean he wasn't great. He was literal badass

In the initial phase of the Swedish intervention about 40% of infantry was finnish and 60% of the cavalry was finnish. Too bad Karl XII was too much of an autist and wrecked Swedish empire with his stubborness.

Would gladly be part of Sverige today if it wasn't so cucked.

when we will start taxing them?

Karl XII was a great strategist and leader but he was he got a bit too greedy and ultimately lost to Russia

we need a civil war like you guys had in 1918

In a sense he foreshadowed Hitler.

>need a civil war

Frivilligkåren when.

stop killing innocent Germans

>The first finns on Sup Forums that does not have a deep hatred for Sweden

You can do it. Despite popular belief, I don't want to see you fall

Well I still see us as brothers, even though we're not close with our language. And I visit Haparanda every year to buy snus and cheap candy. We're brothers. I don't want to see you fall

Let's revisit the conditions of the finnish civil war.

It basically happened after Russian empire was itself having a civil war between bolsheviks and the whites. Only in that political situation could finns declare independence and round up all the remaining russian soldiers.

Also the finns received substantial help from the germans, who gave Finland weapons, military training etc. (google "jääkäripataljoona 27"). Mannerheim tried to dismiss the german role in finnish independence, perhaps because he was a loyal czarist and fought against them in Ukrainian front in WW1, but I digress.

By drawing on this analogy, in order for Sweden to have a chance of succesful revolution in a civil war there must be A) a great political upheaval in world politics (maybe even the proposed US civil war) and B) Swedish "white forces" must have an outside ally to bankroll them (Putin's Russia?)

The only thing I worship is loli feet.

Stop having a religion.

FPBP

nah, being a gook from the north is

nah, being protestant is for fags and shit tier iq enablers

nice post finny you can come to heaven but tell your nord bros to torch temples not churches

>Tbqh I would go back in time and fight in his war and die by his side if I had the chance
>you will never administer the Schwedentrunk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwedentrunk

t. jew

I just wanna smell those soles while a goldfish nibbles on my ballsack.

You can start with your own Pope.

also check out Matsunaga Kouyou if you haven't already.

swedish drank best drank

stop killing whites

go burn temples not churches

Sweden can do it. I can't see them falling for Islamic invaders. Remember, these people are running from war/bad conditions. That implies they can't fight. Swedes are good people, they'll wake up before it's too late. I will fucking support them with my life if I have to.

oh that will happen. why don't you worry about yourself? oh, you have nothing so you bitch about others. nice. at least you got that going for you. faggot.

stop worshipping a kike on a stick

stop being Christian

Matthew 23:13:

"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to."

Jesus was killed by the instigation of the jewish zealots.

I have hope for every European country but the situation in Sweden is particularly dire. I get the impression that the average Frenchman, Englishman and German is a lot more aware of the Islam problem than the average Swede.

That sounds fun to do on some angry german

>SCHAISZE DIS SMAKEN DIER NASTY

>I have hope for every European country but the situation in Sweden is particularly dire
Remember, these people don't know how to fight. I know Sweden is in really bad place but the civil war will eventually happen. No country will ever accept that they're being replaced. You have your own problems, your country is being replaced as we speak. Fight your own battle.

>Remember, these people don't know how to fight
Oh we do deep inside
Our ancestors have been warriors and savage barbarians for generations
We still have that fighting spirit in our blood wether people like it or not

I was referring to rapefugees, they run away from their countries to get free money. I have hope for Sweden, I really do. Do your part when your civil war kicks in. Get fit, learn how to shoot guns (I do already) and whatever. Just do your part.

oh, but yeah, they are weak when it comes for a fighting spirit otherwise they would be fighting for their country

I will do my part, I have already started getting fit and I'm to do an 11 month military training next year

If there is a civil war any time soon whites will win, unquestionably, yes. As fucked the UK is people here are a lot less leftist than in Sweden on average. I'm not sure enough of them will wake up on time.

>I will do my part, I have already started getting fit and I'm to do an 11 month military training next year
That's the spirit, don't let your country to be destroyed. Remember, you used to have an empire. I know weak times make weak men, as you had your last war in 1814, but bad times make strong men. Prove that you're one of those strong men. You're still my brother, I don't want weak brothers.

Well I believe Europe as a whole has still hope. You voted for Brexit, which is great. That's a start. We'll fight as much as Ottomans tried to conquer us. Europe has gone through worse.

When you stop being a gook.

A man of culture, I see.

Debunk this maymay then, monkey.