Why? Why do I feel nothing but suffering? Why did I spend twelve hours for this? Why do I not regret it?

Why? Why do I feel nothing but suffering? Why did I spend twelve hours for this? Why do I not regret it?

>image.jpg
It's because you're retarded.

Because it is glorified filler incarnate

>dumb mobileposter

>this is bait

Taking it anyways. Not everyone is a lifeless NEET that stays at home all die and posts on his MacBook faggot.

lurk for 2 years before posting you cancerous faggot.

wow, literally every single thread on Sup Forums is 50% shitposting these days. Please fuck off and die

This has been on my backlog for 5 years now. Sitting on my HDD. Someday I will get to it

Because you are new and cancer.

you should make it today, if you died tomorrow not having seen this gem you will regret it in hell where internet is very slow.

This anime was shit. Sup Forums tricked me into watching this above-mediocre anime.

>shit
>above-mediocre
Well, make up your mind.

Reminder that Togame was the bad guy.

You seem upset.

Reminder that Togame is a power hungry bitch and Shichika is a violent bloodthirsty thug

One of the few animes which managed to make a good ending.

>animes
see

Your point?

Shichika is violent but I wouldn't say bloodthirsty.
Arararagi is far more bloodthirsty.

Because suffering can still be enjoyable.

I liked how Togame forced that silly catchpharse onto him, and by the end of the show it was the coolest shit.

Go watch it. Leave the thread before you get spoiled.

actually liked the ending sue me

that quality

What? Shichika is the opposite of violent and bloodthirsty. He is just too strong and lacking empathy.

His sister is bloodthirsty and would kill just because. Shichika never confronted anyone who did not attack. And his strenght usually meant that even if he did not mean to hurt someone he pretty much killed them.