HAPPENING - Libya: Italian mission at Southern borders

The Italian project of a mission to the southern borders of Libya with the main objectives of establishing a logistics base for the Border Guard operational activities and foreseeing the adequate presence of United Nations organizations on the territory has been agreed today at Viminale during a meeting - chaired by Minister Marco Minniti - of the Italo-Libyan Committee.

This means NO MORE NIGGERS

Other urls found in this thread:

ansamed.info/ansamed/en/news/sections/politics/2017/09/15/italian-mission-at-southern-libyan-border_28b95565-6d55-42af-bad0-5a108dd97d19.html
ansa.it/sito/notizie/cronaca/2017/09/15/libia-missione-italiana-a-confini-sud_05df1bb3-4a81-4536-bc1b-f981f3052ab7.html
ilsole24ore.com/art/notizie/2017-09-15/missione-italiana-confini-meridionali-libia--144423.shtml?uuid=AEydzjTC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Forgot the sources:

ansamed.info/ansamed/en/news/sections/politics/2017/09/15/italian-mission-at-southern-libyan-border_28b95565-6d55-42af-bad0-5a108dd97d19.html

These sources are in italian:

ansa.it/sito/notizie/cronaca/2017/09/15/libia-missione-italiana-a-confini-sud_05df1bb3-4a81-4536-bc1b-f981f3052ab7.html

ilsole24ore.com/art/notizie/2017-09-15/missione-italiana-confini-meridionali-libia--144423.shtml?uuid=AEydzjTC

bump

>It's another episode of the PD election campaign

This is the only way to stop the migration of niggers from subsaharian countries, libyan "authorities" are unable to control their borders.

>doing these and at the same time banning fascist propaganda
is Libya still our colony?

Didn't they already ban it?

It will ever be, we have basically created their nation

they made a new law when politicians returned from the 40 days of summer pause.
it was their top priority apparently.

Lmao just start the Fscist party since they didn't ban Fscist propaganda.

I think Ethiopia and Albania need border guards too
vive Il Duce

So I guess Sup Forums is voting PD-Minniti at next election right? He achieved what Salvini or Grillo would never be able to achieve right?

Minniti is a fascist. He is literally paying off lybian mafia to keep migrants in concentration camps.

History will judge those who opposed migration. They are guilty of crimes against humanity.

t. actual antifa

I'm pretty sure it's banned now

Nice try but niggers aren't human.

All it means is that the UN and Italians can officially use the military to pump niggers into Europe faster

2edgy4me.
how was your first day of school yesterday?

>"how was your first day at school?"
>t. The guy who thinks anyone who doesn't want their country overrun with foreigners has "Committed crimes against humanity"

How was your first day off leddit?

>PD is so starved for votes they're going to institute a nigger-lynching day before Spring
I'm ok with this

>History will judge those who opposed migration. They are guilty of crimes against humanity.
>t. actual antifa

how many refugees have you hosted in your home fucking hypocrite?

africans belong to africa and europeans belong to europe,no superiority complex or anything.
that's it.

>antifa bamboccio calling anyone a child

does this mean you're finally getting uncucked, medbro?

the fact that they also banned Lega means that they are shitting themeselves

Italians struggling to distinguish between Africans and Italians abandon effort

we occupied abandoned buildings to give help to italian poors and refugees.
It happens in a lot of italian cities, Rome, Florence, Naples, Palermo.
Do you know Movimento per la Casa?
We actually helped poor italians as well as refugees.
The enemy is the wealthy and the rich, not the poor.

YESSS
VATTINNE WE'RE FULL!

>as well as refugees.
>The enemy is the wealthy and the rich, not the poor.
disgusting

africa belongs to Italy.
Settled science.
good goy, seize the property of the rich.
oh and the wealthy scum too.

>The enemy is the wealthy and the rich
you mean the same wealthy and rich funding you and NGO boats?

Sink the terrorist/human trafficker boats!

nothing wrong with wealth and riches it is the big corporations and monopolies that control every aspect of our daily lives. they are the problem. they insert themselves into our politics and dictate to our politicians what to do

don't worry about big corps and cartels bong.
The UK caliphate won't be building by itself.
go back to work.

Get out you disgusting cretin. You are the maggot feasting off the corpse of the Roman Empire. You create nothing yet take and give everything to people who deserve nothing. You are the immune system guiding the virus into the host body. What kind of an Italian drinks mojitos anyway?

No we democracy, we want gibs, we democracy, no gibs, we rape your women , your last born in oven, micro oven , we democracy , we gibs

Fucking bong has become culturally enriched into permanent victim status.

I miss him bros

This means the niggers will try Spain next. What will the Spaniards do? The Greece-route might reopen soon too.

This. It's literally PD gesticulating for the upcoming elections, once that's over the nigger hordes will pick back up again

This fucking sandnigger expelled all the Italians from Libya in 1970, fuck him.

We can do a better job than him patrolling the Libyan borders.

I hope, libyans are unable to control their borders

>We occupy homes and give them to people who entered illegally in our country for no fucking reason but muh feels
>"Ah,this will surely be a huge hit against the capitalists pigs"
>Meanwhile the same organization is taking money from capitalists pigs to help illigals in, the consequences will be that there will be more poor people without homes.
>The same illigals are used by "humanitarian" agencies to let them work for few hours a week in factories and camps for few money making inconvenient to take an italian worker, belowing the workers rights and standards without lowering work's hour
>A-user b-but we helped italian poors too
If you can't understand that immigration must be controlled to defend workers rights, you are stupid cunt.

Wealthy and rich are the ones who paid for those abandoned buildings you're now hosting migrants in.

Poor people are the enemy because they're poor and cant create wealth with their money. Poor people should be put in camps desu. All they do is demagogue and destroy what rich people make.

*lowering the workers rights

Then why are the EU telling Norway to be "Ambitious" (literally the word used) as possible, and increase the intake from Northern-Africa and Horn of Africa?

"EU" is a codeword for Germany, stay uncucked norway

I don't like it.

We're paying for everyone else problems in europe and get nothing for it but a return to pre-war status.

I'd rather have a express train to the austrian/french border.

The minister is Greek though, but probably sucking German cock true

>Everyone else
You mean France and especially Germany that's inviting them. And not the people of these countries, but the leadership that rule through manufactured consent.

What the difference, at this point, does it make?

They broke it and they'll fix it otherwise I'm fine with italian railways drowning them with negroes.

What difference?

One less sub-human in Germany/Austria?

They literally deserve every single one of them.

I don't believe in free-will so nobody actually deserves anything. But for argument's sake: So what if they deserve it?

Does a domesticated dog deserve to starve in the woods because he can't survive in the wilds anymore?

Banned, but never throughly enforced and always subject to loopholes.
Now it's being enforced but it's too late, we never ever felt the guilt of fascism like Germany did because we technically won the war.

it's funny because Minniti is based minister of INTERIOR while that literal retarded turd of Angelino can't even have his own shit togheter once. how that fucking useless subhuman made it to the foreign ministry is totally beyond me

>how that fucking useless subhuman made it to the foreign ministry is totally beyond me

0 terrorists attacks

What about those Operation Gladio Fascist that did the terrorist attacks?

>PD-Minniti

implying he did the job. there have been xero attacks before and after him. intelligence was working good while Alfano didn't even know what was happening.
Now intelligence works even better with Minniti.

it was CIA

>What about those Operation Gladio Fascist that did the terrorist attacks?
Gladio and Democrazia Cristiana managed to cover up most of their attacks by propping up the Brigate Rosse as the only terrorist group in Italy in the eyes of the media.
The red hate got so strong that people still hate"communists" even though there are no communists anymore, except for those guys in the far left that keep backstabbing each other and splitting into tiny parties.

>we rape your women
If you're Italian, these are your women too