Anime adaptation when? You know it's enviable

Anime adaptation when? You know it's enviable

>You know it's enviable
Did you mean inevitable?

Why are there so many LN that are exactly the same

Mistakes like that are a diamond dozen.

I thought a sequel of this will be made with a new MC? Where the fuck is it

They must have use a photocopy machine or something.

never,it wouldn't sell.

it will definitely sell, it's just that they'll rush it.

No studio is going to want to adapt what is going to have to be at least a 72+ episode series.

Not to mention that it's very hard to adapt it well. Considering the whole timeline of the series begins from HikiNEET --> Baby --> Adolescent --> Young Adult --> Adult --> Old Man, along with a lot of characters of various relevance, and the different PoV shifts the author sprinkles around.

Not to mention the numerous genre shifts it would undergo: from SoL, to Action/Adventure, to Romance/School-life, to Drama/SoL/Tragedy, etc.

Implying youhave to adapt all the volums.
Greetings from Spice and Wolf.

Just like the new spider chapters, in hiatus limbo

Not enough art for my goddess.

Spider has gone LN focus, this is a good thing for the author. It's just most people into WNs are new to it the situation.

J.C staff could do it if they risk putting in some effort, S2 of index, railgun, and the first two seasons of ZnT were balanced well.

Spice and wolf's adaptation was only to promote the books though.

even then they only covered books 1, 2, 4, and 5. They completely skipped 3 and even then it ended on a melancholy cliff hangar

Escapism.

JC needs a big seller, personally I feel Heavy Object is great, but hey, I'm not the one buying BDs it didn't take in Japan.

Not to say Mushoku Tensei won't sell, but there isn't a lot of emotional pay off with far spaced out action.

It's theme of continuous self improvement takes time to be realised, it's a long designed story.

>Kumo still in hiatus
Fuck everything, i just re-read it for the 5th time and still no new chapters.

Anime adaptation when?
You'd think with all this VRMMO craze someone would actually adapt a decent one. Don't tell me shit like SAO has a monopoly on the genre now.

For a moment I thought that was Yun behind Myu.
What the hell, Lucato would basically be the spitting image of Yun if she let her hair down. Even their fucking bangs are styled the same way.

Not really.
Similarities that plague all anime grills aside, Lucato is different enough.

They look like siblings, ironically enough.

The worst part is that there's no new LN release either, so we can't even tide ourselves over with pretty illustrations and minor edits to the plot.

Its only a matter of time till we get Mushoku or Arifureta adaption.
The question is which first? Isnt Arifureta LN practically selling hotcakes? Promotional anime seems super plausible.

I want some Yue!

>I want some Yue!
As much as i hate Arifureta i can't deny that this will be the one to get an anime soon, thanks to delicious semen demonsEspecially Yue..
The artist they gave the manga shows that they are expecting a lot from it.

Imouto is just a poor man's Suguha.
She's even voiced by the same VA.

The LN doesn't really sell that well. WNfags must be poor.

well.......personally I think it has a chance of popularity as i remember like 2-4 years back seeing things of one punch man and monster musume on random image board not just Sup Forums. Looking back I thought bother were jokes but look right now as we don't go a day without monster threads

plus we do have a manga out in stores, mushoku tensei does appear on things like 9gag every so often

>his wives become one dimensional stay home doormat moms after he fucked them

Way to ruin their characters Rudius

That's typically what happens when people marry and have kids as obligations for the next 15 years.

I would like to see adventures of a gay craftsman

There's a fuckton of VRMMO novels, but we really didn't get that many anime about it. Nowhere close to the imouto fad from some years ago.

Japan loves fads.

I was going to buy it until I saw the price. Shit's expensive.

Without any background knowledge of this series whatsoever, I can already tell that it's a "NEET dies and is sucked into a fantasy world" story.

That's because MT started the whole fucking fad.

The VRMMO fad is actually more of a normalfag thing, that's why.

Doesn't catch quite as many otakubux as imoutos.

9gag really?
Got any link?

Got boring after he became google's underling.

Actually that was Harry Potter, Zero no Tsukaima was first in Japan.

Probably too hard to adapt, studies probably want to stick to short and cutesy money cows.

Agreed. I know it's a doggy dog world out there, but people really should be a little more relaxed about these things. For all they know, OP might just be a dime in the ruff.

MT with Shield Hero have a hight chance to have a annoucement of anime adaptation this year with all the recents adaptation of LN with another world as a theme (Konosuba, ReZero, Gate)
BTW the 21 of May a Narou Related event, may here they announce something
小説家になろう公式生放送 ‏@narouradio 15 may.

一週間切りました!小説家になろう公式生放送×ネット小説大賞受賞作発表コラボ公開生放送観覧チケットが販売中です!1ドリンク付1000円です!
5月21日(土)12時30分開場 13時放送開始
新宿LEFKADAにて
ch.nicovideo.jp/s-narou

>Shield Hero
Can't wait for the rape scene.

Imagining those fuming anons makes me hard. Those first TL threads was great

I don't even know wtf is this shit, why should I care.

I don't know what would be better, people flipping over Shield Hero's rape scene or shipper fags killing themselves over MT's foursome.

>Sense Online
>tfw I'd rather have picrelated adapted
Who says that the copy can't be better than the original?

Oh man just adapt either, these threads are going to be a blast.

What makes you think the rape scene will stay in the LN?

>coming into the thread just to post this

Alright anons. This is the most important question of the thread. Why do translators do this shit inline with the rest of the translation? Even worse, why do they insert personal comments and other shit irrelevant to the story. Why not use linked super script references like a proper wiki to bulk translator notes below the chapter? Is that so difficult?

>「Obento? ….Yatta!」(TLN: Oh Cheryl, so moe in writing. This basically means “Lunch? ….Yay!”)

Source: Bunimi

I hope LN despair and suffering becomes a new fad for adaptation, it's so much having shitstorms

Think we'll get Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari first?

how hipster do you have to be to know what this is?

If you know any shit about LNs, you probably at least heard about it.

>why do they insert personal comments and other shit irrelevant to the story
Because they only do this shit in the first place for the e-peen, and they think they're funny.

>one of the most popular web novels
>hipster
Maybe you should just lurk more

When you say rape scene you mean THAT Rape Scene With malty and the pig king? or the fake one that malty declared naofumi did to her?

The pig king, of course.

While reading the manga, I was thinking "this is adaptation bait" the whole time.

MT and Shield hero are the best selling (1st and 2nd respectively) within MFBooks. So it's a no brainer that one or the other get an adaptation

Have they still not finished translating volume 7 of the LN?

rate my edit

>Anime adaptation when? You know it's enviable
I hope never.
The ending was a pile of shit.

The ending was fine. Shilling Sylhpy and making all wives as useless as her after they gave birth on the other hand was undiluted crap

i'd read the manga if it was written by you

The author clearly had no idea what to do with the wives post-marriage. It's unbelievable how fast Eris turned from "Sword King" into "dog walker". I still hope the labyrinth capture redundancy chapter can fix this

Eris's dream was always to be Rudy's wife though, her sword king job was merely a means to an end that she happens to enjoy.

She didn't get a lot of spot light time, but that's cause all the girls had to share, which was one of the main points of the series. Rudy basically made everyone share, his wives, his kids, everyone not named Orsted basically.

How you think that's unbelievable when he's shown having a very busy and varied routine schedule during his school life is beyond me. Guy was always made out to be someone who excelled at nothing but dabbled in everything, and that applies to his personal relationships as well.

When one forms a family, the persons care more of herself, trying to avoiding unnecessary dangers by prioritizing the family, also all the wives only have two objetives, Sylphy want to be a wife and protect Ariel, Eris only become more stronger to defeat Orsted and stay beside him and Roxy only want to find the love in a dungeon and become a teacher, also after having childs, they cant do careless things and die, leaving his family.

Why are you quoting me? You should be directing it to the post I quoted.

>Eris
>useless
you are fucking stupid and clearly havent finished the novel

I prefer the other rape scene, the one after the drag race.

Bunimi has a retarded translator that's why. And for wordpress users, yes it is that difficult. Wordpress editor was coded by a monkey.

8/10
Oversized condoms ruined it.

Stay virgin for the rest of your life user

I got baited by that pasta once by just skimming it. Still one of the funniest things