All girls are great edition

All girls are great edition

>No Lala in pic
Thank you, user.

>name instead of title
>edition
New much?

>All girls are great

Is there any picture that has every girl in it?

user, forget about the Dullahan.

Do you mean every, every? Because mad Crabman keeps on adding more all the time it seems.

Actually I was thinking about how to have an OP with best girls Cow and Dragon

Every girl. Even ANM48. Even every single one of Miia's tribe. Even all non-canon girls from the game. Even this bee.

I don't spy with my tiny eye...

Cerea > every other girl

You may think that all girls are equal, but Cerea is better than all. You know it to be true.

Do you have a four-digit sum of money for that commission?
Shush, falsie-chan.

I want to water this plant

>All girls are great
Lamias, Dryads, Barometzes, Octopus, Pans, Minotaurs, Kobolds, Oni, Ogers, Harpies, Zombies, Monoeyes, Doppelgangers, Centaurs, Mermaids, Slimes, Spiders, Yuki-Onna, Dullahans, Lizardmen, Devils, and Elementals are never great and will never receive love and affection from us humans.

I wanna plant some seeds in that bitch.

Imagine how cozy that would be.

Doppel is the Superior Girl

I want to play with Papi's wings.

I can only dream of it

We can only dream

Doppel doth be the primest wench, for she can transpose herself into any other wench!

>Cthulhu fhtagn
>Is she nary an Elder God?

Better get use to it, user...

Doppel-chan also needs some love in these threads.

We need Old Man Henderson to slay the female Elder God.

You better touch the cow, and you better do it now.

Why so serious, user?!
I bet, if he take one look on this cutie he couldn't
even move a muscle. Doppel is just so BEST.

You're right, every girl is great!

Except Draco and Doppel

Octopi*

Thats easy. Just convince him she stole his lawn gnomes.

Doppel can be literally every girl, so that means she's not only great, but also perfect.
Checkmate, user

*Octopodes

>a filthy imitator

Except Doppel loves nobody and is impossible to love because she's too much of an irritating bitch.

Slime, on the other hand, is ever loving and can ALSO be every girl, therefore she is better.
Doppel is still better than Draco though

Also Suu cleans up after everyone. Doppel does not.

I need a picture of a sad user sitting in a dark room reaching out to press his palm against the monitor displaying a picture of Cathyl.

>edition
Never post on Sup Forums again.

You mean Suu, user.

Believe me user, she does. Doppel loves living with her MON temmates and they love her as well, the way she is.

For rapist slime there's really no hope, however. It's amazing she didn't got deported for all that shit she makes all the time, but think it's just a matter of time.

Henderson is too old for monster girls and sex. He needs to kill the Doppelganger before it tries to eat and destroy all men on Earth.

Which girl would you netflix and chill with.

No. Sup Forums don't want to touch the bimbo and her fake cow tits.

Suu's problems only really caused one anime episode's worth of issues

Doppel's bitchiness caused many more.

Fuck yes.

But I won't touch her tits cause it's fun to see her agitated like that

>Doppel can be literally every girl
A clone can never beat the original. No matter how many holes it produce, the Doppelganger will never beat Ms. Smith.

Who said something about sex, user?!
He wouldn't hurt a Shapeshifter, not Doppelganger btw, who looks like an innocent little girl. Also it would be against the MonMusu existing law for Extraspecies.

You're heartless, user.

Liz, she tabletops, so it's likely we could marathon LOTR and The Hobbit.

Shire > Cerea
This is a true Centaur.
End of Discussion

>the hobbit

Eww stay the fuck away from me.

Yeah, keep saying to yourself that, user.
The truth is your waifu is literally a brainless slime who doesn't have any morals or compassion, if dehydrated.

>Monster Girls > Human Women
Comparing a boring human girl, more like an old hag t.bh with the Primest Wench... I'm really sad for you, user. You can't see the ultimate perfection that is Doppel-chan.

>looks like an innocent little girl. Also it would be against the MonMusu existing law for Extraspecies.
Damn, you calling it a loli?! Also, they will never know so long as you don't tell them that a man killed a Doppelganger. Besides, the beast needs to be slay since she could be powerful and deadly to the world. They should have build a wall preventing these Doppelgangers from entering our land.

Hey, I admit it was shit compared to the books, but as a movie(s) I didn't hate watching it.

>boring human girl
Yet, it that hag that the evil monster has to obey like the other girls in the MON force or else be deported.
Basically, Doppel is Smith's bitch.

user, don't exaggerate so much. There's no point to live in your delusional headcanon. Beside Doppel shows many times that she can be trusted if there are human lives on stake.

Heck, she even helped Draco before she got raped by the Orcs.

>I will never be able to impregnate a sexy Dullahan while her head, placed on a shelf, watches on

I want to be huged by a cow

True, user. But still, if having a choice between her and Doppel-chan, I wouldn't even wonder for a minute.

>Heck, she even helped Draco before she got raped by the Orcs.
Should of let the Orc rape Draco since she tried to rape Miia. Plus, you may not know if people are pulling a Batman by learning any of Doppel's weaknesses in case if she cause chaos on humans and monsters.

This cow is the best cow ever.

>wanting to rape Draco

Orcs really are disgusting, trying to prey on something so disgusting

That's a good thing.
>huged by a cow
No user. Do that, they will suffocate you with their fake tits.
user, stop thinking about the holes she can produce or changing to different girls.

But user, Doppel isn't portrayed in MonMusu as malevolent or something. She's just a smartass prankster who sometimes takes her jokes way too far.

It's fun to see her causing a little trouble like with the Manako bullying or the D letter. Overall she's simply te most interesting MonMusu out there and deserves much more, than what she gotten from MON or her own chapter.

>It's fun to see her causing a little trouble like with the Manako bullying or the D letter

user, you literally just described the two reasons Doppel is shit

>deserves much more, than what she gotten from MON or her own chapter.
>Why even live in this cruel world that loves an evil beast?

My nigga!

You see, user, that's only your problem. I just know that my 2D waifu is perfect comparing to human women. Doppel will probably never age. She will always stay best for me, no matter what surprising her real form really is.

Shapeshifters are just the Miracle of Universe.
End of discussion.

>You can't grow old together

Shit wife.

All I have for you then is pity.

Don't be so butthurt, anons.
Your waifu can also be best in your eyes, but she just can't compete with the Outer God Beauty.

>can't compete with the Outer God Beauty.
Then we must slay the Elder God.

user, I told you already. Don't take everything for granted. Doppel may or not be the Crawling Chaos incarnation and even if she is, it doesn't really mean anything in MonMusu. It's an ecchi / harem series at the best. Don't expect too much from it, either.

Instead, focus rather on the lewd stuff.

>Instead, focus rather on the lewd stuff

Finally, someone talking some fucking sense in this thread

>Doppel may or not be the Crawling Chaos incarnation and even if she is, it doesn't really mean anything in MonMusu.
For now. Got my eyes set on the beast.
Anyway, who here expect Lala to have purple nipples once Crabman release the short comic?

I want Lala's nipples to be a slightly darker shade of blue than her skin, if that happens I'll be happy.

Of course I'll be happy just seeing official Lewd Lala anyway, but that would be ideal

>No user. Do that, they will suffocate you with their fake tits
How can they produce so much milk if they are fake?

Nobody knows.

I don't know, but what I do know is that I'd grab those cow tits and pull her into a hug

Imagine before coming in terms with the human world how monsters slaughtered each other.

I'm surprised Monoeyes still exist

>wanting to grow old

There will be purple nurples in 48 hours. Whether drawn by the Crab, or inflicted on him. Warm up those fingers, Singlet Sodomite.

I don't know if there will be purple nipples. Maybe it will be just a tease of her beign naked but covering her parts

Which monster girl do you like from the online game?

Always Slime

Is that a vampire?

Nop, this is the Vampire

She's Death.

Thanks for reminding me the stingy bastards still haven't given her to me yet.

Better get powergrinding. I guess they'll be announcing the next type of ticket tomorrow.

>still below 100 Hard
>15 more Easy to ruby
Of course! For Tio!

I want to do lewd things with this zombie

I got chu fampai.

If those nips ain't purple someone else's will be.
POLT NIPS WHEN?!

Probably by the OAD time

She isn't just for sex user

Shinotcha-san too damn cute. Would daughteru.

One can only hope.

How does slime reproduction even work

A slime can reproduce on its own by splitting

nothing new yet I'm guessing?

2 more days till latest issue hits the newsstand.

Stay tuned!™

Why are there two threads up?

Did horsefags finally break and now need to shit up more than just our containment thread?

all the girls are greats

except horse and your title OP