Does railgun ever get good?

All I've seen is shounen fights and SoL filler.

Sisters arc is the only good thing. Rest is trash.

My problem was that there weren't nearly enough shounen fights.

To answer your question, the first half of season 2 is the best part of the anime by far.

First half of Railgun S is really great.
You can skip the second half of both seasons.

No, because it doesn't have enough Misaki or DRAGONS

Define good then, OP

shounen fights are expensive
cheaper to just have them sitting around and eating

>interesting new character appears
If only this were the case all the time, it doesn't work for anime original characters like Haruee "I literally run into glass walls" Erii and Febrie.

Level Upper arc was okay.
Basically the second half of both seasons is shit.

I just like the opening theme song

>Season 3 never (index)
Why live

I've got nothing against SoL with supernatural elements, but the ost of s1 was fucking trash and annoying.

>change the story of the sisters arc just so that they can shoehorn in kuroko and touma

>>change the story of the sisters arc just so that they can shoehorn in kuroko and touma
What change was that?

The opening was just a red herring.

t. retard only watch the opening

This.

You're on to something.

>Does railgun ever get good
no lol, look at the threads full of shit and samefag

If you didn't enjoy the mindless, self-aware fun that was the last episode of S then there's something wrong with you. Forget the rest of the arc by all means but that last episode is fantastic.

>Railgun

Just read the Index novels

It's almost like the first half of each season is written by someone who knows how to construct a story and the second half of each season is written by a hack who can barely see past the erection over their waifu, let alone write a coherent plot.

Raildex is infamous for being ridiculously popular despite being absolute trash. The sisters and Last Order are the only redeeming features of the entire franchise.

I just want my S3 Index, goddammit

Fucking Dengeki

Fuck Haruue-san for making Uiharu a fucking retard holyshit.

>met her a few days ago
>she's an absolute retard that probably doesn't know how to wipe her own butt
>like an infant as she only seemingly only knows how to eat and get herself into shit (figuratively)
>Uiharu goes full retard for her
>Uiharu neglects duties as Judgment
>Uiharu gets buttmad wen Haruue is rationally implicated for the Poltergeist events and needed to be investigated
>somehow trust her enough to tell her her powers

>second season
>have been friends with her for at most at least two weeks
>get buttdevastated that she'll leave for a new dorm with her friends despite her going to the same fucking school as her and her friend, and despite the anime's ridiculous compressed timeline would have the audience believe, summer break is almost over so they'll meet each other soon enough.

It's popular because it's got good action (when the action actually happens) and likable characters. The actual story is all over the place.

>yfw no theater scene at the end of heavy object
Meme magic failed that day.