Baki

Spiny released chapters 88 and 89, even if we don't have raws yet I think it's worth having a baki thread.

Yujiro's "deal with it" attitude is worse than the care free violent thug he was on the first series.

DOPPO BEST BAKI

I want to say that the wild fang project scans are fucking terrible, I'd say, spiny keep going where you left it and do the corresponding volumes with good quality.

So I wonder what Memetobe has to say about all this training Yujiro and Baki did back then.

would you a yujiro?

I want Emi to bully me.

He doesn't even remember the story. he only remember all those pretty boys he draw.

Hanayama is a bro.

We've seen Bush and Obama, will Trump eventually show up in Baki as well?

added Bouya Harumichi to this just cos I had a pic of him lying around. Anyone got suggestions for the third instead of Bouya?

What a madman.

I'm hoping Itagaki has a strong dislike towards Trump and makes Yujiro embarrass the hell out of him somehow

Guts?

don't forget Clinton

How did motobe survive direct hit by Yujiro? He really is something.

anyone know the name of the guy with Itagaki?

Thick, fibrous jacket

He does suit well I must admit, but I would prefer a H2H fighter.

he is the inspiration for the character in garouden by the name jyumei kuga, if that helps

Fucking ninja jackets.

Kiryu Miyazawa, dude

It's memerobe, dude.

>I want to say that the wild fang project scans are fucking terrible
I couldn't believe it when I saw this shit. If you're gonna try to make your scanlation good comparing it to some other group's, at least pick a page where you aren't breaking the rules of basic English grammar.

Did Baki ever use that spinning kick counter as an adult?

Left one is better right?