Brit/pol/ - Peak Guradian Edition

>Parsons Green: London Underground blast is terror incident
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41278545

>Hunt for Tube 'bucket bomber' on District Line - latest news
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/15/explosion-tube-train-parsons-green-reports-injuries-district1/

>NHS workers demand 3.9% pay rise
bbc.co.uk/news/health-41274088

>Pound hits fresh high on rate rise speech from Bank official
bbc.co.uk/news/business-41278741

>Hitchens: In Praise of Borders
firstthings.com/article/2017/10/in-praise-of-borders

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0
youtube.com/watch?v=-dF1IjU0Njc
youtube.com/watch?v=LUlOWmTFbVY
youtube.com/watch?v=8MZGusqwKPo
youtube.com/watch?v=dtRiMS34KxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qr-uqT5IYSc
youtube.com/watch?v=KSETwwfaVFE
youtube.com/watch?v=KIiUqfxFttM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Berlin_attack
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
crosstheline.co.uk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Name a better period in history than la Belle Époque.
Pro-tip you can’t

>Berlin
youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0
youtube.com/watch?v=-dF1IjU0Njc

>Paris
youtube.com/watch?v=LUlOWmTFbVY
youtube.com/watch?v=8MZGusqwKPo

>London
youtube.com/watch?v=dtRiMS34KxQ

>Vienna
youtube.com/watch?v=qr-uqT5IYSc

I lost a bet lads

first for mew mew :3 anime

Rubber dinghy rapids, bro

So was this a confirmed white supremacist?

KILL ME

youtube.com/watch?v=KSETwwfaVFE

Reminder that the solution to this terrorism is clearly to regulate the internet and further expand the police state.

No, confirmed brown fella or they'd have tracked him down by now

anyone have that image of what muslims have done since about 500 AD ? the countries or colonies back then they invaded, when people harp on about the crusades or whatever. people post that picture? does anyone know what im on about at all

Thanks for the Rodger Scruton edition before, underrated guy.

>>it's another anonymong desecrates a deceased tripfag's tripcode episode
Well deserved, no?

if they only kill five of us we win

Virgin

I regret voting brexit lads, Immigrants take our jobs we dont wanna do and increase our GDP, this was a fucking mistake

But seriously... who uses a fucking bucket?

WE SHOULD STOP CREATING VACCINES BECAUSE NOT ALL DISEASES ARE FATAL

Increased police presence at the train station I just got off at was a fairly rotund policewoman talking about how much she liked onion bhajis.

Not sure about the pic, but I'd be interested to see it myself.
Off the top of my head I'd put forward raiding caravans outside of Mecca, conquering Mecca, conquering Medina and invading the Byzantines to kick of the Crusades, but my knowledge gets a bit murky between then and the 20th Century.

Erm... are you implying that all Islamism and paki violence is deadly? B-bigot

>Caring about GDP
Unless you are the IMF or World Bank its meaningless

>Sensible shoes
>Conservative haircut
>Charming smile
>Serves the community
>Honours sacrifices
WIFE

go fuck yourself bigot those do not represent Islam as a whole, in my hiatus I had some time to read the Holy Qu'ran and a lot of the stuff in their makes sense

Enjoy your wifes son

Imposter

it's not quite meaningless. there's at least some level of correlation between GDP per capita and standard of living. it's still a shit metric and caring about it as a government makes you ruin your country, though

Popping out for some fried chicken

guys dont spread hate we need to rally around our Mulsim friends right now they're feeling really vulnerable, in these kinds of incidents it's innocent Muslims who always suffer the most we need tougher control on the internet and more ways to eliminate Islamophobic hate speech. this was a lone wolf he had nothing to do with Islam we need to pray for the victims of this incident and move on the incident was hours ago we need to move on already and not dwell on it dont look back in anger. This incident was unfortunately unavoidable europe needs to learn to live with these incidents it's easy to see how youths are driven to lash out this way when there is so much racism online.

>when Poklonskaya failed to disclose her husband's name in her financial declarations, she was forced to admit that she had broken up with her fiancé, and had only stated she was married to prevent unwanted attention from male fans
>who may have wanted to date her. Poklonskaya has a daughter named Anastasiya, but it is not known if her fiancé is the father of her child.
FUUUUUUCK WHY DO THEY ALWAYS TURN OUT TO BE IMPURE?

>Germans committed atrocities
>subhuman slavs are relevant
I don't care but what I do care about is more dead British pieces of shit. Shouldn't have helped Coondela

Lads i implore you to take the time to read the Holy Qu'ran and the word of Mohammed pbuh

>eating paki food

New Cross?

Just going in for my third cover to cover, brother.

>FUUUUUUCK WHY DO THEY ALWAYS TURN OUT TO BE IMPURE?
That's Life

Addington croydon
There's Morley's everywhere in London

As-Salaam-Alaikum Brother, please spread the word of the Prophet Muahmmed pbuh

This isn't amusing or clever.

anyone else think theresa may is in full damage control mode since trump basically outed her as incompetent in dealing with terrorists (he tweeted that the suspect was already being watched by authorities)
shes trying to cover it up already and hijack the narrative with bullshit like " blind speculation doesnt help" when its obvious our president gets his briefings from intel community who shares intel with the UK

Just about ready to join a new fascist movement tbqh

i actually was, its boring. it is like a shite version of the bible. It is very political and cultural. Its not surprise muslims regard us as enemies

Do more terror attacks in Germany pls

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Berlin_attack
>Italy, Israel, Poland, Ukraine, Spain, France, Lebanon
>dead or injured
That's why I love terrorism in Germanic lands. Nonwhite immigrant scum and cucks dying seems fine by me

Don't bother with that image, it's dreadfully inaccurate, even if the point it's trying to make is true.

Disregard fascism, begin a movement to restore authority to the Crown

Indians

*Nigger food made by Pakis

I'm guessing he's talking about the one which compares battles of the crusade with every Islamic battle ever fought for whatever reason, right?

after a couple of games of pubg ill try to find it, ive seen it on here and twitter before. black background, might have something to do with them conquering and slaughtering jews not sure

>mfw brits thank terrorists

>quick snack 1: chips, coke and a fucking massive fried ostrich leg for £3
Not bad. Well done for supporting (likely law-breaking) non-native business in Britain. 10 naan breads out of 10.

you know what im on about then at least. wanted to show it to my sister, as inaccurate is it may be. she wouldn't know.

"the only people who have ever done that is us when we colonised everyone"

Yep. Doesn't even include inter-crusade battles, or battles from later crusaders.

Don't be a muppet.
Bin that bucket.

Why not? Look at race of most victims in Germanic countries
More dead medniggers, jews and poleshits seems fine by me. As if they should exist in the first place

Where's the girlfriend?

The royals are money laundering Jews in league with (((those))) that try to ruin the west.

Execute NOW

>"the only people who have ever done that is us when we colonised everyone"
You could respond with something like, "so why couldn't they use peaceful methods, like Indian Swaraj movement?"
Granted, there were loads of violent splinter factions, but most people think it was just Ghandi on a one-man pacifism Crusade, and they have absolutely no answer which doesn't paint natives as animals.

Why was the parson green?

>tfw i shop at sainsburys and not a bomb factory for foreigners.

None of the "injured" had any blood on them, or burnt clothes. Probably another hoax by Mason crisis actors, like every other terror incident in Britain this year. Journalists and politicians are lying rats, solely concerned with trying to trigger racial strife with these incidents.

I pray to you that you find islam Brother waʿalaykumu as-salām

r8 lads

The Tories 8d chess involves deliberately allowing more minor events to slip through, so that the public can get a solid taste of how preposterous liberalism is without the Tories losing face by being too zealous with anything right leaning. They know their true colours are repulsive to the masses, and wiill damage their reputation, even though it is their competence and patriotism that keeps us safe every day and the corret and just direction to move in. You don't want us around? OK, let us loosen our grip for a split second. Oh what was that? Yes that's right. Eat your greens children.

Good lord I love those magnificent bastards.

Just don't fall for the criminal MI5 dafties lad

I don't have it, but this was the source of the image youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

The Royal Family and associated institutions and associations are fantastic for local British businesses

please take your treasonous remarks elsewhere

Wheres the rest of it?

this is "food" to you?

blury/10

it's not a fun journey lad crosstheline.co.uk/

>tfw I was on the Victoria line when the attack happened

Mate I wish I got blown up to be honest

>money laundering Jews
Germanic and namely South German-Austria-Dutch dominated sphere

Beta as fuck, where's the meat?

say that when your mother dies in next terror attack. Our your sister who you like shag her daily. dumb ass cunt.

EXECUTE THE QUEEN REPUBLIC NOW!

Legit looks fucking awful. Why did you piss any money at such a poor-quality meal made by bad people?

mean while the royal family sits back and allows this country to be cucked. who care about British businesses when there wont be a britain if this carries on

Lol wtf. Where's your Friday fish n chips you disgusting little traitor?
Cat food and chips/10

Monarch or Parliament, brit/pol/?

So what do we reckon, the guy guy will blow himself up and get tasered and arrested like a pussy?

Repugnant.

MONARCH

is that it

PROJECT MORE DUMB POO IN LOO, WE DONT ALL HAVE FAMILY MEMBERS AND MOTHERS GETTING SHAGGED BY PAKIS SMELLY POO HERETIC DICK

>sits back and allows this country to be cucked.
The Crown has been slowly stripped of any de facto power to intervene since the Georgian-era, you daftie

Tfw working from home in zone 5 since 6 months so not even thinking about these attacks unless I read /pol.

Is there another piece hidden under the chips? Otherwise it's unsatisfactory desu

Looks like the shite nigerians in South East London eat for £2.50

Post the Blair version.

This is bait, but I'll bite.

Read the koran, then tell me about islam. Islam is not a religion of peace. Islam is a murder cult founded by a narcissist so malignant, he makes Donald Trump seem as humble as a man could be. On top of that, Mohammed was a murderer, a rapist, a pedophile, and probably a beastialiac.

Anyone who tells you that Islam is peaceful either knows nothing about islam, or is intentionally lying to you. That savage murder cult has no place in the 21st century. Hell, it had no place in the 6th century.

>implying the royal family does not have influence on the people and could not sway public opinion with simply making some powerful speeches

sort yourself, cuck

This is a tough one
I'm a firm monarchist, but Charles was not only a negligent monarch, he may-or-may-not have allowed Papist subversion

What's the point?

Most new movements fizzle out within a year anyway. Just join the National Front, they've been around for years.

is this chicky strips or fishe? Either way looks pretty ok (i just hate fries).

Pls ignore my atrociously written post

Why does Sup Forums pretend to be nationalist and then actually defend the Tories' scummy austerity practices?

>Thin, soggy chips
>Fried chicken
>Abdul's Chicken Hut

Betting his house will be raided early tomorrow morning.