Where did you store your annie-may?

Where did you store your annie-may?

Other urls found in this thread:

hulu.com
techtimes.com/articles/138221/20160303/samsung-outs-16tb-ssd-but-the-big-question-is-how-much.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=GsVHSykXB0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Crunchyroll servers

hulu.com

3 TB encrypted hdd

My HDD.
Get out.

ironic shitposting is just shitposting

Local NAS. Been pondering on where to back it up to though. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Fort Knox

In two computers and 1 external HDD
I need to get my shit together.

My dick

i just stream it from kissanime, why would i download anime

Second NAS

This tbqh famalamadingdong

It's not like I can hold a download. Just stream.

On my two hard drives(internal and external), 1TB and 3TB respectively. Altogether I've filled about 1.5TB with just anime.
That's so neat and cool.

>It's not like I can hold a download.
What do you mean, shiteater?

Why download anime when I can stream it?

that's sysadmin, everything he touches turns to weeaboo

Why eat five-star resturant food when you can just eat some stale cereal with some expired milk

I have a 1 TB seedbox.

On my xD Card.

>xD
Fuck off.

That's not the same at all.

On my external 500gb and internal 1 TB & 2TB drives. Been thinking of making a local NAS if it is cheap enough.

Hi sysadmin

CD

Do you even browse this board? If you did you'd know the benefits you get for using a mediaplayer with dedicated decoders. It's a good analogy because the in-built browser player is sub-standard due to lack of options. Kissanime's encodes have artifacts and are also watermarked.

I was thinking off-site.

>2016
>Still wasting space for chinese cartoon that you will never watch again
>When you can stream it

Dulce Base

Some people just don't care that much about watermarks and occasional artifacts.

A better analogy would be rare vs well done steak. Some people are retarded and get it well done, some are smart and get it rare. Either way you're getting steak.

>tewi
>mystia
For what purpose?

Oh no there's a watermark and crunchyroll shows my account name for a few seconds?

You sir have changed my mind and showed me the error of my ways! Maybe someday I'll turn into an elitest neckbeard faggot like you sempai!

lurk for 2 years before posting

You know, if you didn't tell people you streamed no one would ever know. What's the point other than fishing for (you)s?

(You)

>Muh watermark

>Autist baited by streamfags everytime
LMAO

>LMAO
>h-haha i'm j-just pretending
See

At least it's a change from the one guy machine-gunning for sauce and then spoonfeeding himself in every single fucking thread.

>tfw no 16TB QSD card

>Tfw I can buy this but it's useless because I don't know what I would do with this space

State of the art external hard drives, all in safety deposit boxes in various locations around the world

on brighter note techtimes.com/articles/138221/20160303/samsung-outs-16tb-ssd-but-the-big-question-is-how-much.htm

also more realistic future youtube.com/watch?v=GsVHSykXB0Y