Koutetsujou no Kabaneri

Will the colossal kabaneri crash this train with no survivor?

Also:
>*9. *19,557 *,*19,557 Koutetsujou no Kabaneri ED "ninelie" by Aimer with chelly (EGOIST)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10227907
someanithing.com/sales-faqguide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have no idea what those numbers mean so I'm just gonna assume that's a good thing

Is the ED/OP out?

Neo-Sup Forums in a nutshell.

Go back to the hole you came from, faggot.

Indeed.

ED yes, OST tomorrow but already leaked, OP next week

>there was a time in your life where you cared about the number,but than you reaLIZED MANGA IS A SUPERIOR MEDIUM AND FUCK ANIME

niceee ty

You can't have bouncing tits on manga though

Any idea of what extras the BDs will have?

Just a poster and interviews?

Check the official website

Who /Yukina/ here?

Everyone who has a good taste.

Too stoic for my taste but it would be nice she gets some spotlight in the next episode

Nice.

Tried to watch this with a couple of my friends, but in 20 seconds in they started to scream how everything looks like shit and it looks too much like Attack on Titan.

Why can't people have opinion of something after experiencing it?

>inb4 "friends"

>letting corporation manipulate you into thinking you cannot not imagine bouncing tits

Tell me about Mumei, why does she wear the ribbon?

>12 year old
Holy fuck senpaitachi

What do the numbers mean?

yes

the ending sold 19557 copies in the 1st week

If I pull that off, will I die?

It would be 12 years old.

We can do better than 63.
strawpoll.me/10227907
strawpoll.me/10227907
strawpoll.me/10227907

That was pretty mean, user.

Fuck off

>Mumei is leading
?????????

Is that really a surprise? She's the poster child of the series and she has been getting the most fanart by a huge margin.

Ah okay. So one number marcs the overall sales and one the sales in a week. Understood.

No one more question are nearly 20k good?

*One

It's quite good for an OP. Slighty above average for Aimer and Sawano, Chelly's presence probably helped.

>Is that really a surprise
Nah, I prefer Ayame though. More room for development than muh stronk

user I really thank you. You are the first that answers those question without shitposting.

>knowlegdeless fa/tg/uy reporting

Last question: When the BR/DVD sales numbers of an anime are posted here, what are 'good' sale number what are 'bad' sale numbers?

KISAMA

Read everything here :
someanithing.com/sales-faqguide

Was Mumei really worth more than the train and everyone on it?

She's strong enough to be more valuable than any weapon, but there's no guarantee that there are any other humans alive other than those on the train. Ikoma should have considered the future of the human race before he acted.

Maybe he cares about her a lot.

Did the OST already get struck down from the Tube?

I would have thought he was angry with her. They were being very hostile towards each other not too long prior to that.

its hard caring for someone that's constantly kicking you in the face unless your a fucking masochist.

and I agree with that user, cant believe this shitty cunt forced Ikoma to abandon Ayame-sama.

No.

>cant believe this shitty cunt forced Ikoma to abandon Ayame-sama.
When did that happen?
I don't ship Ayame with Ikoma so I don't really care but anyway.

>its hard caring for someone that's constantly kicking you in the face unless your a fucking masochist.
>unless your a fucking masochist.
Do you mean that Ikoma isn't a masochist?

Ikoma isn't for hime. He deserves better.

I want to fondle these 12 year old melons.

Another best girl who is basically background char.

>Implying there is a chance Ikoma will end up with Ayame.
Eeww.

Hime will end up with her loyal servant.
Ikoma will end up with that ponytail girl if mumei is his blood related sis, if she's not, then mumei.

>Another best girl who is basically background char.
Background characters, best characters.

>Hime will end up with her loyal servant.
This.

Japan really can't afford to not have shipping in their anime. They need people to start fucking.

>turn the badass loli into a damsel in distress
>pre-orders drop like a rock

It's nothing special its just very action packed and an original like this will always keep you on your toes.

Shame the OST is such a fucking let down.

Time to appreciate best boy.
So underrated

I want to touch his fluffy hair.

>Shame the OST is such a fucking let down.
Shit taste as expected of you

Yeah caring about those numbers and posting them as if they mean something to people who download fan-translations is pretty neo-Sup Forums.

>implying Mumei being 12 is much better
Eeww.

Shipfags are the worst.

Your precious Ayame-sama will never be with Ikoma user.
Cause there won't be romance.

Sorry user, but Mumei is not the only other option.

>discussing an aspect of the anime is considered shitposting now
Sasuga
>implying Ikoma drinking Ayame's blood is not lewd as fuck
>Mumei is not the only other option
Train girl is a side character user.

Yeah, shipfags really are the worst.

I doubt Ikoma and Ayame's relationship is going to have much development.

There has been far more focus on Ikoma and Mumei's relationship.

Looking at things narratively the anime has been set up to develop their relationship even further now that they've been isolated from the rest of the cast and put into a stressful situation.

Under Feudalism? Yes.
Under a modern society? She is literally expandable.

Honest question, what is it that you guys like about kobenaro? Most characters seem annoying as fuck and I can't stand "le cute stronk special snowflake bruiser". Is it for the general story instead of simply the characters? Because I don't see much there either.

STEAMPUNK
JAPANESE
TRAINS
Also pressurised air weapons.

So far, everything beyond that is literally a idiot ball, supported by shitty writing.

>what is that you guys like about kobenaro
I like it for the shipping.

That's what I was thinking, but everyone seems to be getting into this and there's a thread for it 24/7. I guess it's a weak season.

Well Mumei certainly causes a lot of expansion.

It looks like the show with the most effort put into it, for this season. I don't blame people for shilling for that.

Or they really like the Japanese stuff outside of raw historical drama.

>shilling

Well the animation itself is really well done and the shading is top notch too, but I thought it took more than that for everyone to start spamming a show.

>I guess it's a weak season.
No argument with you there on that one.

>expandable

>12 years old

Replace the word Kabaneri with any shounen and you've got a good copy pasta there.

This shit made me mad. It's bad writing

>Well the animation itself is really well done
When they don't revert to still frames with messy speed lines all over it, that is. Or even worse, a still frame of a character speaking - that's pretty much unforgivable given how easy it is to do automatic lip movement now.

>and the shading is top notch too
There's certainly more shading that we're used to these days, but a lot of it is quite inaccurate as it doesn't respect the positions of light sources.

Who is this in the ending? Any idea?

That's what Mumei would look like if she wore makeup.

>bad writing
>expecting her to be completely unstoppable against Kabane when she is said to tire out easily
Not really

>Blue ribbon around neck
>Who is this?
Wake up there at the back.

>It looks like the show with the most effort put into it, for this season.

Why is this fanbase such a joke?

You don't like fancy stills.

That's Mumei after her happy ending in the last episode.

Aren't those shitpsots? Don't tell me people from nowadays are too fucking stupid to read numbers. It's even written there that it's about the ED so what fucking else should this be if not the sales?

Reminder: mumei is 12

awww shit, alice-sama, long time no see.

>people shipping Mumei with Ikoma and not Ayame with Ikoma

I just don't see Mumei and Ikoma happening at all. The most I see happening between these two is a brother and sister like bond.

Besides Mumei wants to drink Kajika's period blood anyway. That's the real OTP right there.

This.

Does that Samurai even have a name yet? I can't remember it being mentioned at all yet.

Kurusu

Do you even pay attention while watching?

>I just don't see Mumei and Ikoma happening at all.
You want to tell me that you see Ayame and Ikoma happening?
That's even more impossible.

Why did they make ayame and mumei so shitty?

>not Ayame with Ikoma
Not happening. How many times have we had this discussion here? Class divisions were very rigid in Edo society, she is daimyo, just one below the Shogunate, and he is artisan, just about lowest of the low.

Only to Mumei.

I agree, especially with Ayame.

This. Also I doubt there will be any romance.