Why are Jews so greedy, Sup Forums?

Why are Jews so greedy, Sup Forums?

They're not.

>Anonymous (ID: iEOI1eDJ) 09/15/17(Fri)10:21:21 No.14163
money runs the world and Jews have been ahead for a long time but Jews take their boundless greed to another dimension.

Because shekels smells good.

Because their moral system doesn't restrain it. But now that Christianity is dead, neither does ours. So we're all Jews.

Do you Jews have giant noses so you can sniff your money?

Yes but also to smell stinky goyim.

How do I become a Jew btw?

Your scriptures are actually pretty good.

Accept moses in your heart and give us your foreskin.

My foreskin was already cut off when I was an infant tho what do

stop posting this disgusting shitty meme. this is the original and some kike faggots want to shit up the original meme with some cringey kike JIDF meme.

good your'e halfway there, call your local rabbi and come to the holy land.

>foreskin.
Can I get the basic gestalt on why is that even a thing? Like historically or from your jew scriptures

I mean it's almost as weird as say you'd need to cut off parts of your ears idk

well I'm not that greedy
I even paid for winrar

Survival instinct, money is freedom.

There's a couple synagogues near me I've been wanting to visit desu

In antiquity before showers foreskins carried diseases and dirt. Jews cut them off to be clean and healthy. now it's tradition.
also sex feels better on your peepee and it doesn't look like an ugly turtle.

Give them a visit and say you wanna convert, they'll give you trouble to see if your'e serious.

They have evolved to have the greatest instincts for survival and to be usurpers. Do a little reading on their history written by their own scholars and people. The facts and motives are as plain as day.

Sex feels better if you're uncut because more nerve endings and frenulum and you dick doesn't look like a dried up mushroom tip.
I thought you guys were supposed to be smart

>Sex feels better if you're uncut because more nerve endings and frenulum and you dick doesn't look like a dried up mushroom tip.
Is that what they teach you in nun humans goy school?
lmao@degenetate goyim propaganda.

Yeah I've read that rabbi's try to dissuade people from converting because they only want people who are going to be 100% dedicated to joining the community, which I actually think is pretty awesome. It makes sure those who convert are doing so out of a real desire to be one of them than out of some flight of fancy.

I've actually read a lot about conversion. I hear orthodox conversions are more difficult but it's what I'd be interested in since it seems more legit.

>says schlomo as he goes to buy more lube

Yeah we don't take it lightly, like the Christi*ns and M*slims who whore out their religions to gain followers.

Quality not quntity.

Yeah, becoming a Christian or Muslim seems to be pretty much as easy as just asking "can I be one of you?" You don't really have to study scripture or dedicate yourself into taking on their traditions and customs. Converting to Judaism seems to really test your commitment and sincerity to not only being a member of a religion but taking on a new way of life. Seems pretty cool.

>why is the sky blue?
>why is water wet?
>why is fire hot?
>why does the sun rise in the morning?

As natural as that, user.

>be oppressed your whole history
>realize a simple way to make money that no one else capitalizes on because they're retards and "muh religion"
>continue to be oppressed because most cultures and people are pants on head retarded
>only comfort is your wealth

It's in their DNA.

Yes it's pretty strict, it can take a couple of years actually, with tests and shit.
You can go to reform synagogue and it's much quicker but not all instutions acknowledge them.

It seems taking around two or more years is the norm from what I've gathered. The only synagogues near me are orthodox though, and were I to actually convert I'd want to go with an orthodox conversion anyway. Not only does it seem to be more widely recognized but if I were to undertake such a monumental step as converting to a new religion I'd want to go all-in with it rather than cheating myself and taking the easy route.

Nearly everyone here dislikes the Orthodox here because most of the them are over-the-top zealots.
But yeah I'm not sure if it's worth it for you, unless your'e in for the spiritual trip it's a lot of hard work for very little benefit, if at all

they have giant nones cause the air is free to breathe

You're the one that stinks, kike. Every jew I've had the misfortune to be near has had the worst body odor.
Fuck off with your huge hook nose and curly pubic hair covered head.

Why is water wet?

money is power, so obviously everybody is behind money these days. Not just Jews.

I'm not greedy.
Give me all your CS:GO Skins!

The hardship would be worth it to be a part of a strong community, and the benefits wouldn't be just for me, but for my future children as well.

I feel there would be immense benefits, especially spiritual and emotionally/mentally, to not only convert, but to do what is needed to travel the road to conversion as well.

You wish you were a Jew

Obama is a fucking monkey.
married to a Male.

>jews
They are just sandniggers with another religion than the regular sandnigger. In Israel there is a divide amongst jews themselves, not to mention that arabs are 20% of the population and the jewish soviets identify as russians. All the jew conspiracy is bullshit, at least regarding Israel, its more faggotish than even sweden

sandniggers can't be the best noble prize winners.
Don't compare jews to arabs.

And here is your opportunity to talk with a real Jew, since Jews became rare in europe.
I'll begin. I'm a 24 year old Programmer, and a student.

Well if your'e serious about it then all power to you, come say hi when your'e officialy Jewish and allowed to settle in Israel.
There's an Arab infestation here it's true, but it can't be worse the blacks in America.

I'm surprised it took y'all this much time to realize it. You could see it on Mitch all around.

Sandniggers cant, but european "jews" can. Not that there are many of it left, not here and nor in Israel.

>kikes come up with some bullshit prizes
>give the prizes to all their fellow yids and good goy shills

We're onto your tricks Mordechai. Its the same as the convenient cohencidence that a huge percentage of big jackpot lottery winners here in the states just so happen to be members of the tribe.

There is an arab infestation in every country because they decided to replace us with Muslims.

It is in their race.

one question.
Do you have an Intel CPU?

What, that wasn't the pic I posted. I'm not sure I even have this picture, lol.

Simple.

Money is power. Once you get enough of it, it becomes like a super power. You can buy anyone or anything, and laws dont apply to you.

Why are white peoples so pathetic and jealous of Jews?

Because they live in their mother's basement. like Bernie Sander's supporters.

Yeah they'll come to regret it.. but it will be too late. oh well, good riddance.

Not all of them are, most are pretty smart AND coward at the same time, with a good drop of ambition to make things dangerous.

The big jews at the top mostly use the lower ones as meat shield though.

Valve's video game, Left 4 Dead is the accurate description of the situation.

Well considering every Jew will technically burn in hell when God sees how they've behaved, I don't care about Jewish perception on my life even if its wildly inaccurate.

Pro tip: god won't forgive how many wars the Jews started. He will treat you all the same way he treated the Levites who worshipped the golden calf (or in this case, money).

For a rich man (Jew) has better luck guiding a camel through the head of a needle than entering the gates of heaven.

>they
? who are you talking about ?
The white man ? Or the elite jews ?

Both.
Elite Liberal Jews who control Europe and the European leaders.

Why are you so evil and why do your Rabis say it's okay to rape children.
Also did you ever suck blood from a baby's dick?

what?
Why is that okay to rape children? if you were serious you would know that Judea-Christian values of the west were established by Jews too. I have no idea what you are talking about.

and about the circumcision procedure, it meant to prevent Coagulation. Ancient way to do so, ok.

You are literally trying to have a conversation WITH A GOY.

When someone debates a monkey and gets shit thrown on him, you don't call the monkey stupid.

The Synagogue of Satan, which is world Jewry, is devoid of any holy spirituality. They curse the Lord Jesus Christ and readily accept the Earthly physical gifts of Mammon, who is just a proxy of Satan. Wealth, power, control. Jews tirelessly seek this, even if it means the destruction of everything else around them. Earthly interests, with no desire for the kingdom of Heaven.

it's funny that most (on pol at least) think the jews are trying to mongrelize the population and you think that the jews are being mongrelized by the elite jews and whites.
I don't know who's jewing who anymore.

I'm pointing my gun at the Liberal scum who infest every country that also takes a moral high ground against independence.
We have that problem in Israel too.

Sauce for Rabis saying it's okay for Jews to rape baby's: THE TALMUD
*Notice how deceitful random Jews are?
Pretending jews don't know what is in the Talmud.

Because they have small dicks and it's their only chance to get some pussy.

Jews are not white