THIS TRIGGERS THE SHILLS / THE_DONALD REDDITORS ETC

THIS TRIGGERS THE SHILLS / THE_DONALD REDDITORS ETC.

Hitler had a point, we will fucking rise up again. We will fight. Jews don't have a future. Cry me a river..

Nice larp, mate!

How does it feel? How does it feel to know everything the white race has ever accomplished will soon be lost to history? The Forging of civilization, the taming of the natural world, even unlocking the secrets of the heavens themselves will all be lost in favor of a fake history. Your woman are losing interest and your bloodline becomes murkier by the second, Europe will soon be bowing on matts five times a day forever, and the Jews rule over the world's free market pulling everyone's strings from the shadows. Were we blacks actually "KANGZ"? Of course not, but history is indeed written by the victor my friends.

You see, hundreds of years from now when your mulatto descendants study history on their future tablets, they will read of the great kings of queens of Africa who spread knowledge and wisdom wherever they went, but then came the jealous white devils who tore down our kingdom and threw us into bondage. But through sheer force of will and using our strength and intelligence, we broke free of our chains to rule over those that enslaved us. It's all bullshit of course, but according to history it will be fact and the white race will just be "THE BAD GUYS" just like how the nazis are seen today and as far as history is concerned, we will be KANGZ without doing a damn thing.

So I ask you whites here, how does it feel to be the last generation of your kind? How does it feel to finally lose?

Ancaps get the bullet too. You don't have a future. Germany will rise again and Europe will follow.

You're right OP
What's that Iron Cross on Mannerheim? I've never noticed it. I always thought he had the swastika Freedom Cross or am I just drunk.

>Germany will rise again
And then they will collapse again.

Larp nigger lol

Mannerheim spoke German well. He was Germanofobe, as people call it these days. He had proper conversations with Hitler etc.

Everyone just larpin and I'm here just like serious

>WE
kys chink

I know that I just never noticed he had Iron Cross. On side note what is that swastika medal withouth cross

Okay D&C kike, Hitler saw us as honorary Aryans. We helped him and he appreciated us.

Finland during those days had a lot of German influence. Our army just took those symbols. You know how we still have those swastikas in our tanks and flags? It's from Germany. Well, our tanks still don't have swastikas but our airforce does.

Here's a picture to prove you wrong

nice larping lol

hitler also started the havaara agreement
if trump did that today you shills would call him a jew lover

Sure sure I just want to know the meaning of the medals. Especially that swastika under the Iron Cross on his neck is just an our swastika without the ironcross. I wanna know what that is. I've never noticed that in like pic related. talk slow please im autistic and its friday

AYOOO
OUR REICH WILL RISE AGAIN

>If I call you a shill, that means I'm not a shill
You're too obvious. I don't support genociding Jews, I'm pro-Israel but I'm also pro-cutting their influence on western countries. That's what you shill don't understand. You can support a country without supporting the cause. Israel as wel speak is cancerous.

As I said, it's our German influence. Swastika came from Germany. Sure, original meaning of it isn't from Germany but ours is. It wasn't meant to be "LE EPIC NAZIS LOL" but to scare Soviet commies. We were quite pro-Germany

Yes, all races can seek NatSoc in their countries and build a friendly alliances with each other, what's your point shill?

Fuck you're autistic as I am. What I mean is what that specific medal represent. What is it. Why was it created. What are the merits behind it.

Look at here just two Finns trying to communicate.

>Fuck you're autistic as I am. What I mean is what that specific medal represent. What is it. Why was it created. What are the merits behind it.
Jesus Christ I don't know how to tell it to you other than Christianity. GERMANS. HAD. A. LOT. OF. IN.FLUENCE, FOR. US. MANNERHEIM. LIKED. IT. SO. IRON. CROSS. BECAME. A. THING. IN. HERE. THAT'S THE STORY.

feels good man. I'm looking forward to watching the world burn

For fuck's sake stop larping then. Germans and swastikas and influence. We used that swastika two decades before germans so you can drop that point at least.

>fingols calling each other autistic

There's a joke in here somewhere