Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J2PROb8FaCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>#W%$
u wot

The shorter the shorts, the highest the speed

Damn, no shoes either. That must be rough

a man among men, rhodesians never die.

Fuck it. That does it. I'm going to singlehandedly bring short shorts back in fashion.

Do it

I'm not gay but I'd suck his dick

Dutch are basically Deutsch so they're Aryans. Kek

Checked and I love that you're using the pride meme flag.

Should rename that "Bane of the Anglo"

>I'm not gay but I'd suck his dick
Is this the new "I'm not a racist, you nigger?"

>tfw unsightly skin blemishes on my legs
Wish I could join you, friends.

THIS GUY CAN CARRY 50KG 100K A DAY

If I was Ian Smith I would have taken those sanctions like a badge of honor@

Based

>Dark skins are better adatapted to Afri-
nogs BTFO

It must be terrible for them to know that the only environment that they thrive in, is in the shadow of the white man.

Belgian Congo feels

It's similar but not the same. Racists are always racist. I only have homosexual urges in very particular circumstances, such as when I see a cute nude guy holding a big gun.

nothing wrong with being bisexual, except pretending you're not

I don't think you understand. I'm not bisexual, I like women. I have a wife.

but in some circumstances you also find men sexually attractive enough to suck their cocks. Admitting that you're bi doesn't mean you have to actually sick dick in real life, but acknowledging your true nature.

From TV I assume shorts are seen as little boy clothes in america and the UK, while here everyone wears it, any other countries where shorts are normal?

>those fucking short shorts

COMBAT SHORT SHORTS

>little boy clothes
Hell no! The British have a big thing for shorts. I mean, Rhodesians and Aussies are both known for shorts - and they were British colonies.

Shorts are very normal in the USA especially the southeast/southwest. I live in the SE US and it would be dumb as shit to try to go in the wilderness in shorts. Ticks, chiggers, poision ivy/oak and thorny plants would fucking eat you alive in short order.

>Africa
U even white mate? Are whites there at risk of being genocided?

jorts are the height of clothes design.

>ak47

Also is that supposed to be a boy or a girl?

>clearly has at least D cups
>boy

>Also is that supposed to be a boy or a girl?

crikey!

I clearly remember TV shows mocking people wearing shorts as being kids on multiple occasions. maybe its a city thing then?

>Ticks, chiggers, poision ivy/oak and thorny plants would fucking eat you alive in short order.
pussies. although we dont have poision ivy here.

Where are they now? Where is the country?

POL BTFO!

You shattered the illusion. I preferred it when it was a boy.

This thing is impossibly cute btw. I think it's the eyes.

yes

Big city leftists mock anything real or perceived about small town/rural America. Most media is produced by big city leftists.

Let me dip your sack in chiggers and we'll see who's a pussy.

Those poor fuckers wearing wool suits in the African heat

Not a fit country for white men

I want to get clothes like this, but im scared ill look too euphoric.

youtube.com/watch?v=J2PROb8FaCs

SA isn't the sweltering hellhole you picture. Average temperature in September is like 60 degrees.

That is so glorious but also so fucking sickening to see such a rich farmland go to waste by these fucking subhuman mongrels.

You been to california recently?

Why do people always get up Britain in regards to Rhodesia? Weren't Rhodesians themselves British? I don't have any knowledge of colonialism in Africa aside from the basics, unfortunately.

(((media)))

The queen and britian betrayed them and let fellow brits down

So from what I understand, White Rhodesians were mostly British and Dutch settlers who formed an independent nation, and when the blacks tried taking power Britain didn't support Rhodesia and they ended up under black rule? Is that pretty much it?

damn it

any after pics?

The British government and our monarchy acted disgracefully in regards to Rhodesia, there's certainly no denying it.

I believe the correct spelling is $#!I or$#|^

its okay if youre a lil gay just dont be a faggot

It was a Rothschild funded country. The Jews are always one step ahead.

That's a nice country you got there. It'd be a shame if someone, put a nigger in charge.

where is this from?

Nah, Mugabe doesnt allow much outside media but I assure you, its fucked.

...and to think they had a Ford assembly plant.

>You know how the UK government continuously betray the Brits in their own homeland.
>You remember when the government betrayed the British ethnic populations of Australia and New Zealand in 1973?
Well the betrayal of British Rhodesia was like that, but even more disgusting and reprehensible.

Come home white man!

ons het. brand netels.

HAC up in the mother fucker!

Wikipedia Rothschild

some places gets to -20C in winter here

just look at those oppressed blacks in the background!

with their cars and fine clothes and well maintained roads, those racist flowers and judeo-christian symbols of the white man's , lol i'm done

literally looks better than present day trinidad...

It's fucking anime type drawing. You can't tell what fucking gender anyone is. Half the time an anime drawing with tits ends up being a boy

>brand netels
o, ok. nog nooit van dit gehoor hier nie.

60 Celsius or 60 in burger units?

CHAD
H
A
D

Also I thought the Rhodesian army didn't allow women to join

Wait till the chinks get ahold of them. That was their peak existence. They will never come close again.

Thats what makes it even hotter. the girl is obviously such a massive tomboy that she could pretend to be a boy to join the army. basically the perfect girl. plus imagine the shenanigans she went through when one other solder found out about her being a girl, and had to help her hide it, had to hide her breasts when they skinny dipped in a lake and shit.

I think it was the sanctions that did most damage.

Bring back White Rhodesia and the FAL!

it looked like a nice place. what happened?