twitter.com/appp_pro
youtube.com/watch?v=u22IeVke2fQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The savior's coming

>Another Jojo thread

Dat Dio PB reference.

Gravity is a myth.

>Koichi's centre of gravity is so strong it caused him to become a manlet
>It's also the force that attracts people to him and causes other people to become manlets when they hang around him for too long

I didn't realise part 4 and 5's art styles were so different.

now do the same for part 5 and 6

I miss hamon.

Shut up It's never coming back, not even in part 7.

Why did Koichi drop off part 5 after Giorno was introduced?

I miss jamon.

Because he was only there in the first place to bridge Gio's otherwise unrelated adventure to the larger JoJo world.

So that Giorno won't become a manlet.

(you don't need to remember)

>People thought Damo would be the primary villain of JJL
Flashback Man always wins, baby!

>People thought Joushuu would've destroyed Damo
Hato delivers

Cute

The final battle, under the rain and Gappy awake an interdimencional power like D4C.
Remember my words.

Based Hato

Araki forgot him

Joshu will never be anything but comedic relief and a weird pseudo-rapist pervert. If you're holding out for him to do something cool, you'll be holding out forever.

Did you expect it to be the Adventures of hardened italian criminals and their straight laced japanese highschool buddy?

>Emporio

Emporio was a ghostbaby that lived his entire life in prison. He was more of a GDSt prisoner than Jolyne.

Will APPP ever release that goddamn movie!?

Pretty much what I expect too. I don't get people claiming he'll be the brojo in particular, it's too late for him to become one, even Norisuke fits this tole better.

I feel like norisuke could be considered sort of the mentor of this part so the brojo would probably be yasuho

No.

twitter.com/appp_pro

Everyone tweet these faggots to get us that movie!

>Ketchup on eggs
I have nothing to say to these degenerate maniacs.

Weather and Foof weren't exactly hardened criminals either

Emporio was completely worthless right up until the end. If he was replaced by Koichi part 6 would have been over very quickly.

I don't get where people got the idea that Jobin is a rockman. How could he be? He was born of humans.

It seems much more likely that he got nervous about the rock disease coming for Tsurugi, looked for any possible solution, and got wrapped up in rockman shenanigans.

Jobin can't be a rockman but there's a small chance it's actually a rockman impersonating him using a Cinderella-like stand.

First theory is that it's not really Jobin but a rockman impersonating him
Second is that he got turned somehow

i think people think that because of his design , he has spikes ect like other rockmans

He look's like a fucking humanoid rokakaka.

I miss Hamon.

I don't get it. Does it shoot straws?

I think it has something to do with the heel of her shoe

I hope this flashback man meme dies soon. Literally what evidence is there to say he's the main villain? The only time he's ever shown up was in maybe 5 panels from a chapter 5 years ago and he hasn't been seen or even mentioned off hand one time since then.

youtube.com/watch?v=u22IeVke2fQ

Araki has forgotten a lot of things over the years, but I don't think a character has ever completely vanished from the series before.

First chapters of VA came in the same volume where DiU ended.

He's definitely not the main villain, but he, the weird mangaka hints and the mysterious publisher's logo, as well as weird symbol found on Kira's body might all be teasers for a second group of rockmen since Damo's crew is pretty much wrecked now.

Who's ready for Kars-rera to reveal herself as the Pillar Woman?

Everyone's a rockman

What? could you post an example?

How soon do you think we will get a translation?

It is a great line, after all.

Karera and Joshuu will never be relevant beyond being comic relief creepy stalkers, let it go

Making a jolyne for you guys
Post which outfit she should wear

coat Jolyne was the best

I don't think he is a Rock Human but we know he's involved with them. Not only have the Higashikatas been transporting them in shipping containers to and from Port Moresby for who knows how long, he was also a regular customer of theirs. Seeing as he's bought Rokakaka more than once I think it's safe to say that, even though it's pretty much a given that he wants to save Tsurugi, there's something more going on with him that we don't know about yet. Where the fuck does all the fruit he's buying end up? Why are the Higashikatas so involved with the Rock Humans in the first place? Why is it that only he and Norisuke seem to know about Rock Humans? Norisuke was pretty quick to suggest that Yagiyama wasn't human almost immediately after Josuke said he was made of stone, so I'm guessing he was trying to make it sound like he didn't know about Rock Humans but still try and get out of the situation. Maybe only the firstborns deal with the Rock Humans or something. There's a lot more to Jobin than we know.

I just remembered Hato is a university graduate. What's up with that? What could she have studied?

Space Jolyne.

She majored is make-up with a minor in stickers.

She failed the class about choosing boyfriends though.

Quantum Mechanics

Biggest asspull in Jojo.

It has no sense at all.

Hato sounds genuinely autistic, not in the meme insult sense, for all we know she might have been a STEM major and simply doesn't know how to act around people in everday situations

>Fat fuck BTFO by crying Hato
Absolutely based. One thing I couldn't stand about Damo is just how fucking smug and secure he felt with Vitamin C protecting him.
It looks more like she's extending her soles. You could see a panel where Vitamin C tries to melt it, but she retracts it and hardens it to kick his ass again.

Weather report air suit Jolyne.

Jolyne with Yasuho clothes

>Kyo seems like she's going to be a major player in Josuke's search for his identity
>Promptly walks out of the book for the next 3 years
>Then she gets melted.
I know she's probably not dead, but JJL seems like it's just a parade of dropped plot threads.

>yfw we finally get a Daft Punk stand out of JoJolion

The publisher's logo was the one on Kira's wrist right? I assumed that was just put there by Kira himself or Josefumi as a reminder upon waking up after the exchange to search there. IIRC someone said he was trying to cover up Kyo's identity to protect her from Damo. That said Norisuke and Kira were working together so Norisuke could have promised to help her stay undercover or something in case anyone found out about him and Josefumi.

I do still think the flashback guy is still in the manga, I just don't see him as the main villain. He could end up being that mangaka character or something and like Rohan who was tied to Kira, the mangaka could have a connection to the Rock Humans and he might have left the symbol on Kira's corpse or something to help guide Gappy into doing something. In which case he wouldn't be an antagonist but for whatever reason he and Gappy discussed something that they needed to lose their memories for to go undercover or some bizarre shit. Who fucking knows at this point, I'm just certain that flashback man isn't the main antagonist otherwise we'd have seen more of him by now. Even fucking Diavolo had more build up.

Holy shit, that's fucking greato-daze.

Looks like the situation is really driving her up the wall.

It's going to be the stand of a rockman, called Robot Rock, and it'll be Scary Monsters, but with robots instead of dinosaurs.

It's following diamond is unbreakable's steps

They'll still need to contact Holy later I think, that's when Kyo will be relevant. She has a bigger chance of doing something than Joshuu and Daiya for sure.

I honestly don't mind Hato becoming an ally though, it subverted our expectations and will help her develop, also Araki likes making a point out of the fact being dumb doesn't make you a bad or useless person.

That's what makes him so great. He's literally the smuggest cunt around, and when he gets outsmarted he gets unreasonably mad like a child.

Goo Goo Dolls rat Jolyne or Space Jolyne.

YUKAKO SOON

She's really climbing the walls out of all this stress

Cute

That'll be the Mikitaka/FF of this part

It's been a week in real time since their fight. Araki seems to have actually planned this part out unlike the others so hopefully everything will be answered. I think Araki actually said he had most of the mystery and conspiracy stuff written down in a document or something that he could refer to and tick things off of as he reveals them. If that''s true then I'm waiting for him to forget where he saved the document.

Why didn't Jotaro just stop time and throw a screw or something at Pucci's head like Dio did to Joseph with the knife?

>he just loses the whole computer somewhere in his house

Jotaro becomes less competent woth each part he appears

>he just forgot where his house was
>and also forgot he was a mangaka

>He later died of a cold.

Is araki permanently under the effect of jail house lock?

i started reading jojolion 1 hour ago and stopped at chapter 2 where the hat guy popped his bubbles and suddenly the girl in hospital got tiny holes all over her body

does his power keep doing that? because i can't see that kind of shit

What's so asspull about it? He grabbed Stone Free's arm shoved it inside Anasui

>he forgets his own death
>This is the power of [UMMAGUMMA]

Stone Free wasn't even there. Pucci literally summoned her. An Made in Heaven isn't even touching Stone Free at all.

No, the "Holes" dont appear again, but the S&W powers are really good and have very much potential.

For the life of me this scene looks so familiar but i can't figure out what I'm remembering

I know it has something to do with yukako's face but i can't pinpoint it

Also DP better fucking nail this scene or god help me i will fly directly to nipland and hacksaw off the storyboard artists cock

IIRC it's the only time he does that

Don't worry, that's not a recurring thing.

I meant something small that couldn't miss but fuck it Araki clearly forgot that Star Platinum is meant to have surgical precision.

So what IS Hato's deal?

>What am I doing here?
>My legs hurt
>I wish I was back home watching Clint Eastwood