How do we stop drunk and unconscious women from getting raped?

How do we stop drunk and unconscious women from getting raped?

We don't.

>How do we stop drunk and unconscious women from getting raped?
Feed her hard boiled eggs

offer them a bowl of eggs

Put a Taser in their pussy.

Why would we?
Stop drinking yourself stupid, dumb roastie

We know the answer always is a bowl of eggs.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Take them home and make them eat bowls of eggs.

I don't get it?

I don't get it?

based on her attire i think waking up with a few loads inside her is what she wants.

newfags

a bowl of eggs solves the problem

Ban white males from universities, obviously

why would we want to

put up signs, educate men

we kill them

You take her to your home and you rape her,problem solved.

You have to eat them all

You have to eat all the eggs

You fucker, came here to post this KEK

Its a meme you dip. Now I feel old

America/Canada for Native Americans

Europe for Europeans

Arabia for Arabs

Feed them eggs.

a white dude would of helped her, a creepy dude takes her clothes and photo.. posts on internet, a Muslim dude would of raped and murdered her

Why are you doing this?

by raping her

this isn't right. why does she still have panties on/

take her home and let her sleep on your couch. leave her a note, so she doesn't have to wonder where she is when she wakes up

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO RESIST THE URGE TO RAPE THIS WOMAN WHEN I SEE THIS

IT'S A CRIME TO TELL ME TO CONTROL MY IMPULSES WHILE THEY'RE ALLOWED TO INDULGE THEIRS

Shariah law

Newfags

can't rape the willing

I would take her home, feed her and hydrate her, have her take a shower, then fuck her cus she has a really nice body

summer is real and newfriends swarm this place, KYS faggots

Educate white males about feminism and rape culture.

#Dontrapeme bracellets seem to be trendy

What are you a nigger? Exercise control of your dick like an evolved man.

Shove a cucumber in her pants... the bulge will scare rapists away

You literally can't.

Women are completely obsessed with getting drunk, partying, and having sex with complete strangers.

They love it. Far more than being a good wife, a good mother, taking care of a family, etc.

Women deep down only care about "the rush" or the state of being emotionally released from reason, accountability, responsibility, and necessity.

Women are children in adult bodies, and they act accordingly.

boiled eggs will give her strenth to take those muslim dicks. kek

Raped (unwillingly) is a proper redpill

Send them to the US and let them become Amerifats. They'll be too obese for anyone but black guys to want to rape.

Don't worry if they don't have papers. Trump will let them stay.

i would succ her whiskey dick desu

>stop rape?
She has just as few memories of the muzzie who rapes her on the bench as she does of the 3 Chads who fucked her earlier in the club.

Them legs and titties though...

Typical fucking kike enabling newfags to larp as oldfags.

by instilling a strong sense of virtue and morality into our young men starting at a young age. as our ethics slide, so do we as a civilization.

SAD!

Is this in Britain?