How good could it be if people actually die and stay dead when it's the right moment?

How good could it be if people actually die and stay dead when it's the right moment?

It's not unheard of.

No one knows how to write balanced death.

Its either back out for some reason or go full Gantz and Akame ga Kill.

There's good deaths in anime/manga but those characters always come back as flashback or hallucinations

Death is unexpected, there is no such thing as a "right" moment to die, Yang's death is a favourite of mine because I felt it was just right but I could see why you wouldn't like it.

Can you imagine if Sasuke stays dead and the whole show might shift off that edgy path it took.

who

Legend of the Galactic Heroes

By right I meant when it shows them lying on the ground, only to pop back up in some hospital after the battle's over.
This trope triggers me endlessly.

Araki kills his characters off like no tomorrow.
The only "haha just kidding he lives" was Avdol, but then he actually died later.

Maes Hughes

Gintama wouldn't be so shit

This
Narancia's death was out of nowhere
Also Joseph came back

>shift off that edgy path
without sasuke it could actually be a good show

disregarding the fillers of course...

Fuck I just remembered narancia died ;_;

In hindsight, Sasuke dying there would have been hilarious.

If Itachi didn't half ass his job and actually killed ever singkhe one of his degenerate clansmen there would almost be no story left because literally every conflict in the series can be traced back to those red-eyed rednecks.

>Sasuke dies
>Series ends because literally every conflict and bad shit happening in it is because of the fucking Uchihas (and Orochimaru)

Then again, a much more comfy, slice of life oriented plot probably would have worked. I mean, Rock Lee's spin off was cool, and the battle at the end was better than a lot of the ones in the actual show.

>red-eyed rednecks
kek

but Madara, Obito and Pain would still be around... but it would be less gay

>but those characters always come back as flashback or hallucinations

How is that a problem? Death doesn't means you have to forget totally about them.

The manga would be cancelled at volume 10 at best. Maybe it'd be the best from a quality perspective but Shueisha doesn't give a shit about quality

How many times did Sasuke almost die but got saved by someone or asspulled his way through a certain death situation?

Dio came back on Stardust Crusaders because the readers won't shut up about it and the manga wasn't that popular during those days.

He survived Deidara's blast by an asspull, Bee killed him twice, Madara once, and both A and Onoki were about to kill him when others intervened.

>Akame ga Kill.
I swear to god it was so horrible.

Spoiler alert don't continue if you haven't seen it yet.

>kill the whole group
>get new members
>let them die as well
>everyone except one dies at the end

Whoever wrote this story has mental problems.

>watching mai-hime
>everyone dies, some with closure, some with grief
>pretty heavy all in all
>everyone is rezzed in the beginning of the last ep

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE