Magi

305 is out on Sense:
reader.sensescans.com/read/magi__labyrinth_of_magic/en/27/305/page/1

306 is out on Gook:
yuncomics.com/archives/1682534

Arba is best girl.

Top smug.

What would they need to do to server Al-thamen and Arba's connection to their world? I mean even if they kick Arba out of Hakuei's body she could just go for someone else, same for her followers.

I kinda want to see how she reacted once she realized she was trapped in an alternate dimension/void after Solomon sent her there. She couldn't have taken it well.

fuckin hate that bitch,simbad must have all planned to banish her from existence
remenber this

When is this shit going to end

When your mum stops sucking my dick.

mom jokes

Nah, as long as she stays helping him he has no intention of removing her i imagine, he uses anything and anyone who'll help him. And she's a crazy devote follower of David because he fused with god, so he's using that to his advantage.

Magi has the best coloring in the industry

Here's my final battle guesses.

Aladdin vs David
Alibaba vs Sinbad
Hakuryuu/Kouen vs Arba
Some kind of alliance between Kou, Kina and Balbadd vs the IA
Baba abd Kouen's households vs the Eight Generals

This nigga, cant wait to see him talking to himself about MUH FLOW when the good times ends.

I can't believe there are no Haku/Arba hate sex doujins yet.

I'm calling it now, Magi will end with a Shaman King style ending. Sinbad gains access to the sacred palace without killing Alladin but they convince him not to bind the ruhk to his will. He then spends the rest of his existence guiding humanity, rather than dicking about like the Magi do.

Sounds like complete shit.

Fujos are like the only ones drawing Magi doujins anymore. I can count the number of artists who regularly do straight pairs on one hand, and they're either Fishfags or Morfags.

Around Jews, you lose.

His fall from grace will be a long and hard one; and I shall laugh when he hits the ground.

But he should understand well that she can not be trust. Arba is Illah's fanatic follower, but she also harbor an immense hatred for David ever since Alma Torran. For all we know, she could see David possessing Illah as the most blasphemous act and intend to kill both him and Sinbad, but since she still isn't their opponent, she's secretly preparing her plan in the dark, just like the last time in Alma Torran when she rebels against Solomon.

Nah, it will be Aladdin+Solomon+the world vs David. He is too based to be challenge by any individual.

But Sinbad isn't a mothercon, noway they can convince him like those nigga did with Hao.

>Ohtaka’s Backstage vol.305

>“This week, we’re continuing the event from two years ago.

>Magi is a manga where the characters grow older, and so, I worry about the changes in their outward appearance as I draw them. Alibaba was ‘dead’ for a while and didn’t change much. As for Aladdin and Hakuryuu, I was thinking whether they’ll grow to resemble their relatives, and when I drew them for real they turned out different than I expected. They resemble them, but their personalities are different, and so their facial expressions.

>The Sinbad anime is still airing, and I hope you’re enjoying it.”

Whose waiting for a classic Alibaba face once he actually meets with Aladdin again? I can almost expect Haku to be smug about being taller than Alibaba,too, you know, after the whole "Sorry for killing you" thing.

Yes, he is. Did you read spinoff

>Fish checks up on Alibaba when he's sleeping
That's so cute. I expected nothing less of best girl.

I wonder if Sinbad has the same type of ego that Gilgamesh has.

David is ONE with Illah, he's not simply possessing him if she goes against David, it would be the same as going against her own god. Her devotion to Sinbad is most likely real.

Sinbad doesn't have the mind of a jobber.

Nah, Haku will brood and beg for forgiveness like a bitch. If he acts smug or like it was no big deal, he'll honestly have wasted all the character development he got so far.

Sinbad isn't the type to hold back against anybody. He belives in his own vision a little too much though.

She can try to defuse them and destroy David's consciousness.

Don't bring your buzzword bullshit into this thread faggot.

True, but with all the stuff he's seen and done over his years alive just like Gil that ego is well founded especially when during almost his entire life he's been told how special and awesome he is and like Gil the sole person to keep them humbled died long before they did. That princess who shit talked Sinbad's ideals would probably be completely disappointed if she were alive and saw that she was 100 percent right about him.

Do you think Arba ever chose someone to be her husband, gave birth to a daughter, transfered over her consciousness then fucked her husband again in her daughter's body before killing him and choosing a new husband?

I can's see any reason he should ask for forgiveness. Who must he ask for forgiveness anyway? Definitely not Alibaba, who is selfish little bastard who loves to mess up others' business, nor Kouen, who is a warmongering maniact who wants to kill him.

And go again her absolute god in the process? Aside from possibly being capable of fucking that up, trying to remove something from him would be acting out the way Solomon did when he forcibly removed it's Rukh and shared it with the world.

She'd just be doing something akin to what she hated the most. Besides, since they're now one being, doing that would be a direct act against it. She's a mindless devote, she didn't give a fuck that it was going to rule their fates, or destroy everything otherwise, so she won't do anything against David having fused with it.

Holy shit. It's better than DBS

She can't be dissapointed if he just proved her right.

Who's to say he's not directly responsible for his own kingdom's downfall anyway?

One difference. King Pikachu never lost hard like Sinbad probably would in the spin-off. I bet he death of Seredin and his other comrades taught him something about being humble.

He ASSUMED that was his intention, while Alibaba simply wanted to remind him of what he cared for so he could see a better solution to the problem, and not just march into his land and kill thousands just to free the country.

He realized this later, and even contemplated suicide, even if briefly. He's a little spoiled shit. The best part was him getting mad at Aladin for fighting back against Judal and sending him forever into space, and getting sad for it, Aladin even went as far to say sorry, meanwhile he laughed at having killed Alibaba, only to feel bad about it later.

He's anything but right.

The thing is, David forcibly possessed Illah for his selfish reason and made it something completely different than the original Illah. If Arba were to separate them, she merely restores to glory of her god and banish the usurper. I mean, would you worship Satan if he possesses God?

>Being humble
>"I am literally the chosen one and can't be wrong"

He didn't learn jack shit. Aladin had to talk smack to him and hurt his feeling because he was right. He's just an arrogant bitch now. His intention may not be inherently bad, but the way he's going about it is just repeating the same mistakes from the past, which will make everything go to shit once more.

Maybe he isn't right, but neither anyone else. There's no one who have the "right" to forgive him.

To be fair, he has David to back him up now. He literally the chosen one.

This arc is dumb because Sinbad has already achieved world peace through the miracles of consumer capitalism and globalism.

He doesn't need to do anymore.

I wish magi had had a communism arc and done more with the al-thamen = learned elders of zion themes from early on.

Even if he doesn't ask for forgiveness, he'll most likely go "yeah... sorry" at minimum. I honestly want to see Alibaba a little pissed off, but he's way too pure so i don't know.

You're retarded

Like this?

What if the whole "loved by the world" business, isn't just David's influence to make Sinbad his pawn from Birth? Both magi and mogamett sensed his birth due to the influx of Rukh being driven towards him, so he's clearly special, but i feel like his entire life is being driven by David's influence.

>Sinbad wants to force his will of what's right by changing Solomon's will
>TFW he finds out he was the one having his fate decided by David his entire life

What moments are you guys looking forward to being animated?

Yeah something like that. Both are pretty edgy too, so it works.

>Having one's entire fate driven by a god
user, that's the very definition of a chosen one.

Now that i think about it you're right. But we both know being David's "shining start" is hardly what you would consider good.

Fuck off

Sinbad already achieve a peaceful world now, but it's a democratic world. He wants to create a theocracy with him being its god emperor.

He understands things are going towards the path of absolute peace not really since some people are getting fucked over and are being basically forced into assembling to him and not being able to be independent.

What he wants for real now, is to change Solomon's will, most likely making it impossible for certain bad thoughts from forming, or stuff from happening, which is akin to brainwashing, which is why Aladin is against it, since he's trying to enforce his own vision upon the world, and take away free will.

Belial.

God is above and beyond good and evil, you see. We can't use human morals to judge a god, otherwise people would say the Abrahamic God is a genocidal maniac.

Wouldn't that just server hers? Or is she the one opening the bridge for everyone else to form their "thoughts" on their world?

>I honestly want to see Alibaba a little pissed off
Good luck with that. Getting fucking killed isn't enough to piss him off and getting screwed over by the man he idolized since he was a child is no sweat off his ahoge. He'll probably pat Haku on the shoulder and tell him he's sorry that he had to go through so much.

But I really want to see Alibaba sock him one before that.

Said god was also dying, he was hardly absolute. The whole theme is that they fought against god for free will, and succeeded, until Arba tried to fuck everything up.

He probably will, and when he's on the ground he'll most likely extend his hand towards him and help him up and then they'll go on their way helping each other.

The problem with the free will that Solomon wanted is that not everyone wants to be "free" in that way. Solomon wanted everyone to be free of Illah's will but by doing so, he's denying those people that were believers and wanted to continue that system. So they started shit up to reclaim what they wanted.

Should have chosen something like the matrix. Those that want to continue living under the machines in paradise, let them. Those that want to go out, give them that choice too.

>Said god
I'm talking about David.

In a way, doing that is also giving then free will, since they choose to be guided by destiny. They only managed to rebel BECAUSE Solomon gave then free will.

Also Arba was a nutcase. If EVERYONE isn't following her god's will, then it's not a correct world.

It wasn't just Arba, everybody immediately got pissed off at Solomon because as they saw it, he just replaced David and fucked them over more than David because Humans weren't the sole users of magic anymore, Sheba's breakdown along with Arba's manipulations made it even easier to paint her and Solomon as David 2.0. Through to be fair to Solomon, he didn't have the chance to debate with his comrades, he had to do it now or the world would of been fucked, it's just a shame that he forgot that human self preservation can very easily trump the belief in your comrades, your friends, your love and even yourself. I guess you could actually call that arrogance in a sense.

It'd be cool if Alibaba has secretly been getting more and more pissed off as the time goes by, but keeps it bottled up because he knows he's a source of morale for Kou, and he just flips and takes all his agression out on Hakuryuu when he sees him.

Couldn't he have just told everyone after the fact that the world would have ended if he hadn't done anything? Although like you said they would most likely not want to hear it.

>he didn't have the chance to debate with his comrades, he had to do it now or the world would of been fucked
How so? He decide it on a whim. It's not like if he didn't immediately take Illah's power, the world will be doomed, he could go back and talk with his comrades to read a mutual agreement, but didn't because he believed his own decision was enough, even after seeing Arba's hard protesting.

Haku alredy suffers a lot of mind torture after he fucked up.

Remember his brother's smile when he healed both his legs and missing arm? He knew he was fucking him up by being kind before his death. Doesn't have to be physical.

Well Aladin did tell everyone that he doesn't know if Solomon was right or not, or if he was evil or benevolent, and he's right. His abrupt decision may not have been the best one long term.

I still prefer free will myself, if i knew i was set for a destiny which i couldn't fight i'd be angry.

The problem i'm thinking of now is, didn't Ugo stated the world needed a king? Which would be decided with the metal vessels. In a way, Sinbad would be allowed to change the will in that case correct? If he ends up winning that is. Also if Aladin doesn't wish for Solomon's will to be overwriten by Sinbad because it would be the same as enforcing his own vision upon the world, but isn't that what Solomon's will is doing? Even if it is free will, it was still something that happened because Solomon wished for it.

Although i guess you could argue that i it wasn't for that will the current wouldn't wouldn't exist.

Fuck meant to reply with

>In a way, doing that is also giving then free will, since they choose to be guided by destiny.
Exactly. It's like that old "choosing to not choose is still a choice" thing. Choosing to not be free is a choice made out of free will.

>They only managed to rebel BECAUSE Solomon gave then free will.
By cutting off the path to what they wanted and that's what I'm pointing out. Which is why someone should have also opened the possibility of letting them continue with the old system while also giving them the choice to follow the new system.

It's why I mentioned the matrix. The machines had to first be convinced to giving people that choice but once that's done, people had the possibility of going back to their utopia or continuing to live in the real world.

Maybe a punch and then heartarming smile from Baba is just what he needs to be fully healed.

But the problem with what Sinbad is proposing is that he thinks his will should be held above all others. He doesn't seem to understand that people are fundamentally different from each other because of the different regions and cultures they grew up in. Forcing one individual will on the world is the exact opposite effect from what Solomon wanted, but it will lead to the same result in the end: Discontent amongst the people, and eventual rebellion.

Bump.

BEST GIRL

Thread is ded as fuck. Time to give it the old IV drip.

rollan

I got fish last time... Can I roll her again?

Close but no dice.

Don't worry, user, I'll roll her for you.

Rolling for fish

Fish GET

FISH.

This is why I love Sinbad. Just admits it like that, no shame at all. Completely self assured.

>him being its god emperor.

Would you worship Sinbad?

Is Aladdin going to end up with anyone? Isn't he suppose to end up with a princess?

Aladdin a pure.

Marrying a princess is practically obligatory for main characters in 1001 Nights. There are even versions where Ali Baba marries a princess.

But Alibaba already has the slave/princess waifu combo. Aladdin kinda needs a waifu.

i actually assumed hakuei was going to be magi's version of badroulbadour when i first picked up the series. guess i was wrong.

I thought Hakuei would do more.

It's literally impossible to roll a 9 on these. I don't know why fish is even listed.

best boy

Sounds like a spoiled child to me.

Fishget?

>spoiled child
>dirt poor
>dad died
>sin worked himself at manual labor
>mom got sick and died

Very spoiled, yah. Arrogance =/= spoiled.