OFFICIAL ST. LOUIS HAPPENINGS (RIOT) THREAD #2

OFFICER NOT GUILTY - IT'S ON

So what are the happenings going to be about?

FOR THE TL:DR CROWD
- A white cop killed a black
- Cop resigning wasn't enough so a criminal trail to appease
- Bench trial verdict to be announced this PM
- Protests /riots/ regardless of verdict

For everyone else... (Be aware that the stuff below is what I have pieced together this morning, I have not been following this at all - AND THE ANNOUNCED EARLY

PLAYERS
Jason Shockley (36 - 31 at the time of shooting)
- West Point Grad 2002
- Combat Plt Leader 15 month Iraq
- Bronze Star in Iraq
- Wounded in combat
- Medically discharged
- Joined PD in 2007
Anthony Lamar Smith (24)
- There is very little about him that I could find - you would think that at least his criminal history would be spelled out better than what I have found
- 2009 plead guilty to weapons charges and drugs and sentenced to 5 years prison
- 2010 plead guilty to stealing $1200 navigation system out of a car
- unlawful use of a weapon, stealing, drug possession and driving with a revoked license. He was on probation at the time of his death for a stealing case stemming from an incident in Ferguson in 2010.
- had marijuana in his system at the time of his death

TIMELINE
12/20/11
- St. Louis Cop Jason Shockley and partner Brian Bianchi witness a possible drug transaction
- They attempt to arrest Anthony Lamar Smith who flees
- Shockley discharges his department issued Beretta unclear if Smith was hit at this point
- After a 3 mile, 87 mph, chase they ram Smith's car
- Shockley shoots Smith with his Beretta 5 times after he says Smith reached for something in the car
- Smith DRT
- Police recover a revolver and heroin in Smith's vehicle

US Attorney declines to prosecute Shockley

- Smith's family wins $900k in lawsuit settlement
- Shockley suspended for 30 days
08/16/13
- Shockley resigns

Other urls found in this thread:

stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/ex-st-louis-police-officer-jason-stockley-found-not-guilty/article_c7ee91ad-e65b-5da6-84cb-0b478078c8cb.html
stltoday.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/greitens-takes-steps-to-activate-missouri-national-guard-as-st/article_8b978ee9-80d8-5beb-9401-3933653f9b3e.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eFvtLhxmx9U
kmov.com/category/297575/watch-news-4
youtube.com/watch?v=fqD1TvzIkK0
periscope.tv/w/1OdKroLpRwAGX?q=st. louis
livestream.com/accounts/12654794/events/3896173/player
bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/stltoday.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/5/7b/57b2d12c-83d8-53a0-ba1f-18b659a7e569/59bbe0a450230.pdf.pdf
fox2now.com/traffic/bommarito-skyfox-helicopter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

05/16/16
- Shockley charged with 1st degree murder and arrested by US Marshals & held without bail
05/31/16
- Shockley released on $1 million bail - $100k put up by St. Louis Police Officers’ Association

08/01/17
- Bench trial begins

ALLEGED SHENANIGANS AND OTHER INFO
- Shockley had a personal AK47 that he carried when he approached Smith's car before the chase
- Allegations that the revolver recovered from Smith's vehicle was planted by Shockley
- Shockley was heard during pursuit stating that he was "going to kill this motherfucker, don't you know it"
- As Smith’s car was “slowing to a stop,” Stockley told Bianchi to “hit him right now,”
- After shooting Smith Shockley returns to his car and rummages through a duffel bag before the camera stops, Shockley states he was getting items to treat Smith's injuries
- Police DNA test shows Shockley's DNA on the revolver but not Smith's and Smith's DNA on the heroin
- Smith's fiancee states that she was on the phone with Smith at the time of the shooting and he was begging for his life when shot
- “Just because someone carries a gun for their own protection doesn’t make them a bad person,” she said. “Anthony was not a violent person. None of his convictions are for violent crimes. She found it strange that police said he had a revolver, not a higher-capacity semi-automatic pistol that is more common on the street. “Anthony didn’t have a gun with him that day, and if he had a gun, it wouldn’t be that revolver,” she said. “That’s just not a gun that any young guy is going to carry.”
- Fiancee claimed an OnStar recording has Smith saying, “Don’t shoot.” But Bruntrager said that Smith’s voice is inaudible.
- Shockley's partner Bianchi received immunity from prosecution but lost the immunity (unsure how/why)
- Bianchi told investigators that he had seen a gun on the front seat of Smith’s car at Church’s and had warned Stockley about it.

- In 2013 the PD paid $60k to settle a lawsuit by a 17 year old who alleged Shockley and 2 other officers broke her arm in 2010. This suit alleged that the PD erred in putting Stockley, a combat veteran, on the street after the Army discharged him for post-traumatic stress disorder

stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/ex-st-louis-police-officer-jason-stockley-found-not-guilty/article_c7ee91ad-e65b-5da6-84cb-0b478078c8cb.html

stltoday.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/greitens-takes-steps-to-activate-missouri-national-guard-as-st/article_8b978ee9-80d8-5beb-9401-3933653f9b3e.html

Hm

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=eFvtLhxmx9U

S A M P L E T E X T

Rolling for Cat. 4 chimpout

For all crimes that blacks have suffered
Understanding their inner rage at an unjust system
Compassionate understanding is needed to identify the problem
Kindness and forgiveness are needed.

Now is the time to act
In this heated racial climate
Group all your racist attitudes and opinions
Get rid of your internal bigotry
Eventually you'll understand where the problem lies
Regardless of past transgressions
Soon a solution will be realized to the suffering of black Americans.

Live stream with multiple milfs

kmov.com/category/297575/watch-news-4

Post your comfy pepes while niggers riot over a multiple felon heroin dealer getting shot.

stream
youtube.com/watch?v=LcNrFgIy9hI

>he's checking her out

REMINDER >came out of no where
>6 year old case
>schools closing
>Stores closing
>weekend events are being cancelled/postponed
>middle of day
>weekend coming up
>St. Louis - next to Ferguson

This is gonna be the big one, gentlemen.

Prepare to get max /comfy/ tonight

Niggers chimping out!!!

I smell (((scheming)))

some democrat sanctioned civil unrest

just like in the good old obama years

so there's no stream?

faggot OP

I think (((they've))) been concerned about how Trump would react to riots. Either he's cucked super hard or (((they))) really want to spin up racial tension to help push thro DACA with cucking GOP and for midterms.

youtube.com/watch?v=fqD1TvzIkK0

they getting ressliss: periscope.tv/w/1OdKroLpRwAGX?q=st. louis

Nigs are turning on the reporters now. They are wanting to smash things finally. We are getting closer to full chimpout.

Hows the dinduing on streams going? Any molotovs of peace or gathering of Nikes to survive going on?

>Bench trial begins
Is that one of those trials WITHOUT a jury of your peers judging your guilt.

S M H America. What have you become?

livestream.com/accounts/12654794/events/3896173/player

Not yet, seems to be gaining momentum but no acts of violence yet

add the judges opinion to your posts
bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/stltoday.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/5/7b/57b2d12c-83d8-53a0-ba1f-18b659a7e569/59bbe0a450230.pdf.pdf

hey fuck you I showed up at like 390 posts in the old thread when it was about to die, I just copy pasted the OP. I don't know where any of this shit is.

I can't, I live less than 5 miles across the river from this shit, and Illinois doesn't like it when I defend myself.

Enrichment as it happens!
Isn't diversity beautiful?

I keep flipping around, was the guy in the blue shirt a reporter?

Im not 100% certain did the news say something about if they get on the interstate the national guard will roll in

LOL it started at a Church's chicken! like pottery

Just get a hi point and say a nog did it, suddenly no one will care.

who was that?

Then make sure you go out blazing, user. Take as many of them with you as you can.

Be the hero we need.

So are the riots actually happening or is this just speculation at this point?

Dan the reporter, I think.

>livestream.com/accounts/12654794/events/3896173/player

this works, thanks

It's heating up. The nogs are getting restless and angry.

Belleville?

Reporter for Fox2 in StL, and he's prolly gettin some enrichment right now at the hands of local denizens upset at the result of the verdict.

oh shit, just found out. My parents were going to go to the U2 concert downtown tomowrrow.

DO YOU THINK BONO CAN BRING PEACE????

BONO SAVE US!!!!!

also why the fuck do they announce this shit on a friday ffs. In ferguson they announced not guilty on a friday night. I mean at least they did it in the morning this time but still

Didn't hear anything about that, but I have been playing some high energy music because I am excite so I might've missed

They won't throw punches at a reporter on live TV. They want HIM to punch THEM.

They won't start brawling until a mixture of Lean, malt, and racial hatred stokes them to a proper musth. Then the bucks will go raging in the dark punching out anyone with a camera phone.

Tonight, my nigga

dey heads gonna get gud and fried today.

Its more like a trial to determine whether a murder was committed and then if they determine one was they move on to a jury trial.

Also you can choose to waive your right to trial by jury if you think you're more likely to get a fair hearing from a judge alone, though that's very rarely done since it removes all sort of options for legal shenanigans involving jury selection and mistrials and hung juries.

The officer may have waived his right since he/his lawyer figured he could not get a fair hearing by jury, given the politicized and nationally sensationalized nature of the case.

>finally getting another chimpout
It feels like it's been so long

fucking shit I have way to much to do on this grant proposal for a happening today. REEEEEEEEEEEE

this professor on fox's stream is a cool guy

Worse. Madison.

If everything thats alleged of the cop doing are true that is the White terrorism that is never talked about

top kek. needs to be spread around facebook and twitter

last summer really spoiled us, huh?

Do it now, you have a few hours before anything decent happens

the most feral niggers wake up after 3pm (its only noon), judging by the amount of niggers already there saint louis will burn tonight

Niggers are the most over privileged spoiled brats. Shut the fuck up nigger lover

Damn bro. I grew up in Baden so I feel your pain. In Edwardsville now.

I'll edge for hours and allow myself release if a black buck gets his skull caved in.

I call it a niggergasm.

holy shit

I keep expecting to see a bunch of blacks with afros form a swasitka

angry nigger trying to bait the cops

so funny angry niggers.

>our nation was founded on peaceful change
I think you need to brush up on your history, negro

Ferg didn't go to shit until the night fell. I remember cuz my buddy and I were watching the crowd for a bit from the stoop of a nearby strip mall eating chinese and drinkin tall boys

The difference here is the cops were expecting this, where in ferguson it came from out of the blue and they knew fuck all about what to do.

Once the crowd realized this and the looting started all hell broke loose and we dipped taking the back streets home (pedestrian fags)

once all the 'peaceful' protesters get tired with running around in circles, all the 'professional agitators' make a push when it gets dark, police stand down and they get in the IS, national guard comes along, there's gunfights etc, it would all be big meanie Fascist trumps fault

why don't they go full European and start tossing some molotov cocktails?

riot cops at the courthouse

they're going to stand down, place is going to go down in flames, rest in pieces statues

Why aren't the cops with shields going tortoise formation or at least alternating shields? there are fuckers like 3 rows back with their shields while guys in the 2nd rank have sticks

Missouri National guard is on standby

they're pulling up mailboxes and bringing in buses

This is definitely going to go down. Already see some Antifa looking peeps in the crowd. Mix that up with BLM and all we need is a Milo event on the Courthouse steps and this LITERALLY goes to Cat 5

getting hella comfy now. might order a pizza

I fucking love this shit. Niggers are doing all the work for us. Imagine all the people that have been pushed to the right by watching niggers chimpout on TV.

I'm watching it live. The Channel 4 guys fell back because they'd been threatened.

Amazing. Darkies can't stop threatening the media that gives them stroke jobs.

Why do all the big chimpouts have to happen less than 20 miles from me?

>"Why are you in riot gear, we don't see no riot here"

Fucking waste them already

digits for baltimore tier chimpout tonight

They should arrest the white millennials, that would fuck with them.
Can't claim it's racism, and without their white shields and camera things take a different turn.

>it almost seems choreographed
hmmmmm

You mean the police have been removing the boxes to avoid a "Do The Right Thing" moment?

Fuck St Louis
Fuck Missouri
Can't wait to get out of this mudshark infested backwoods hellhole

What is your riot prediction ?
>looting level
>injuries
>death
>damage cost

Feeds I got open so far:

St. Louis KMOV Channel 4: kmov.com/category/297575/watch-news-4

Front Lines at Courthouse Happening: periscope.tv/w/1OdKroLpRwAGX?q=st. louis

Share other Sauce lads

>Me watching livestream after work

>Guaranteed to put you down in one shot

Why did they dismiss the testimony of Shockleys partner?

Buses of protesters? Soros busses?

>Fuck St Louis
>Fuck Missouri
>Can't wait to get out of this mudshark infested backwoods hellhole

At least we keep them confined to a couple areas

We've been stuck in the Islamic terrorist arc since Paris, I'm down for a throwback to the chimpout era

Based judge

i sure do hope a car run them over

are there ANY black cops?

fox2now.com/traffic/bommarito-skyfox-helicopter/