Sweden YES!

Which one of you did this?
bbc.com/news/world-europe-41277540

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-41277540
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably some Muslim who hates women, fags, and communists feels like he can get away with it now because Swedish politicians are so cucked.

lmao, this is the second male politician in europe who has been raped.

i bet its bullshit, he is lying

a leftist lying to push their agenda? outrageous.

>raped
>at knife point

Come on we know he wanted it.

What kind of man lets himself get raped at KNIFE points.

You're odds of getting away are really good if you just aren't a coward.

Any man would take 1/4 odds of survival over getting bummed and i'm pretty sure your odds of escaping a single guy with a knife are way better than that

>bbc.com/news/world-europe-41277540
swedish site
"We have traces that can lead us further"
video player
Play video 16 sec
"We have traces that can lead us on"
No person is currently arrested for the assault that occurred in July but a preliminary investigation has begun. "We hope our traces will lead us further," says Stefan Dangardt, press officer at the police.
It was in July this year that Patrik Liljeglöd (V) was attacked, knife-threatened and raped after visiting visits . The police have since worked with the preliminary investigation. Tracks have been secured and submitted to the national forensic center.

"I can not figure out what suspicions we have but we have traces that could lead us further," says Stefan Dangardt.

Seeing a dark number
At the same time, the police see a dark tale about threats and violence against politicians.

"There are surveys that show that up to 30 percent of all politicians have been subjected to crime, but only 20 percent report it," says Stefan Dangardt.

Probably leftist lying cuck.
> The rapist was a tall aryan man, and he wrestled me down and raped me and then he whispered in my air and said "1488, you're my boipucci now... bitch!"

Wus there with da homies. It was a submachine uzi gun. Not a knife. He is lying to not cause to much stress among the degenerates

> Being male
> Announce that you have been raped

Probably. Don't they have to do some anal examination if they want the investigation to continue?

This, but it also makes sense from the perspective of advancing their agenda.
They know that Swedes are so cucked that raping a politician will cause them to double down and say Sweden need to be more open to immigrants.

The rapist has been identified

pic related is (((victim)))

No.

Hahahhaha impossible to rape that big faggot if he does not want to.

He is lying. We held him down under gunpoint and let the faggot in the town fuck him up the ass.

HE

He can't keep getting away with this!!

CANT

Imagine sticking your dick forcefully in that

KEEP

I dont care how fucking old or stupid this meme gets. Its the only one thats been able to consistently make me laugh

Björn wtf we agreed we weren't gonna tell anyone about what we did to him

GETTING

>Sweden is so far down the degeneracy hole that men are now playing the "I was raped two months ago" game

AWAY

Sounds like he enjoyed it.

He can probably take advantage of some Grindr meeting or gay adventure, claim false rape and also say he ain't gay and push his agenda while getting away with it.

Oh jesus fuck I pity the hypothetical rapist.

My ass that big queer was raped. I mean, fuck, he's not built but he could throw weight around if he wanted to avoid getting raped.

Somebody should rape him again for going to the police about it.
Leftists should be dealth with like faggots in schools, bully them into suicide.

Impossible to rape him.

Did this actually happen or is he larping

Not me.
It was the 400 lbs russian hacker.

> leftist lying
Safe bet.

WITH

Having a dick in the ass is normal for politicians.

It was me, Ragnar Danneskjold, I admit it.

> leftist claims...
Yeah, so believable....
Have leftists EVER spoken ANYTHING else but pure lies and fabrications ?
Of course not.
I hope ppl just ask themselves the same wiestion.
To me, leftist are so tranparent. They are like lil spoiled children or women (basically the same).

IT

This is 100% karma.

Do it again.

Cyril Figgis strikes again!

He can't keep getting away with it!

he was raped by some shitskin pajet who is labeled right wing because he is a Wahhabist