SOS Brigade or Ho-kago Tea Time?!

SOS Brigade or Ho-kago Tea Time?!

Why not both?

Haruhi is a bitch and the anime is good only for the rape doujin.
Tea Time is where finest men finds their rest. The name alone signifies a taste for the refined and sophisticated

Makes me think of a bunch of little girls playing 'tea time' with plastic teapots and dainty teacups and teddy bears sitting around pretend sipping.

oh god please no

The obvious choice.

Nice bong

>a bunch of little girls playing 'tea time' with plastic teapots and dainty teacups and teddy bears sitting around pretend sipping.
Now that, my fine gentleman, is a sight of wonder and awe.
For you to come up with such a thoughts proves that you have a voice worth listening

>tfw come up at THAT moment in ep24
>can't help but skip it again

HTT time makes geuinely great dynamic music with great structure. SOS brigade played like what, one bland song?

HTT is patrician tier.

>choosing HTT
>because of the music and tea
I'd rather be a haruhifag than associate with you guys

SOS Brigade, so I can look at Haruhi almost every day

Enjoy your endless eight

shit taste

like which club would i join?
HTT because the male to female ratio would be amazing. Plus the only hot girl in SOS is fucking that dude Kyon.

Mongolian Chop Squad

K-On has the superior anime, girls and music. You'd have to be a plebe to choose Haruhi.

Ritsu listens to Jimi Hendrix and The Who. Haruhi probably listens to Coldplay and Greenday.

right back at ya

we aren't talking about Kirby

>Listening to dadrock makes you nonpleb
You must be over 18 to post here

>Ritsu listens to Jimi Hendrix and The Who.

Wasn't that Mio?

>people actually believe this

>Haruhi probably listens to Coldplay and Greenday
so, good taste?

Mio mentioned Jimi but they have shared tastes so I'm sure of it. Ritsu raves on about The Who multiple times

link your last.fm you oh so patrician fuccboi

>link your last.fm you oh so patrician fuccboi
Sup Forums what are you doing?

I would say great taste.

How is my last.fm relevant to Ritsu being a pleb? Everyone here's just itching to throw ad hominems around

There's always Mugi if you're more into being a poseur

Haruhi had a better concert scene and ED than K-ON! did. K-ON! was a masterpiece but if Yamakan directed it it could have been even better.

You people can't even finish endless eight.

welcome to Sup Forums lad

Laughing at just how shit your tastes are. Stick to listening to OPs and Eds exclusively on your Beats and please refrain from trying to discuss music, shit's absolutely pathetic.

this is really sad

Was Aya Hirano really that promising before the controversy or was she just overhyped because she was the main character of two insanely popular anime in a row?

Where's the "I like big fat cocks part"?

In the smelly, dumb, teritiary scum thread

i skipped episodes 4 through 7
what did i miss?

no one watched endless eight

different angles for the same scene

Ho-kago even though God knows is a far, far , far better song than any of the ones from k-on

Haruhi's swimsuits.

SOS brigade. I want to hang out with Koizumi, Kyon, and Haruhi.

>ignoring Nagato
Consider ending your existence.

>not wanting to hang out with the keions