Centrism

How do we solve the "radical centrist" problem? These people are the embodiment of the political apathy that allows politicians to do whatever the fuck they want and helped get us into the situation we're in today. I've noticed that whenever political discussion tends to arise on other boards on this site, centrism seems to be the default position for the majority of people. They really think they're enlightened for straddling the fence.

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/PZjXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry I'm not a willfully ignorant retard who is a slave to ideological dogma and ignores facts. The world isn't black and white douche.

Simply put =>
The situation we're in today >>> dying in a revolution for (((you)))

What you are is someone who has no identity because they are politically illiterate and find themselves incapable of holding political convictions for fear of being "wrong".

Maybe because most people agree with the left on certain issues and the right on others? Most people don't want to have to choose between commies and Nazis. I wouldn't consider myself a centrist as I'm very much right-wing, but you gotta understand there's some nuance here and the world isn't black and white.

>fascist
lol fag

Can't hear your faggotry over my extreme centrism faggot

cringe overload

You have no argument because you hold no political convictions.

He dosen't need one because of the centristic master race ;)))

The awakening of Karen, by Millenial Woes.

vid.me/PZjXQ

Nigga no. Neoliberalism/Radical Centrism is the peak ideology

>m-muh identity

It's called ideology, moron. Radical centrism is to politics what theory is to ideology.
While ideology is finite, reject deviations and dissent, theory works on facts and is open to changes .Unlike ideology which is rigid, theory is flexible and observes the realities of the world. It is critical inquiry in action, never dogmatic as ideology tends to eventually degenerate to a cult like fascism and communism.

Radical centrism is what Kant described enlightenment thought to be; individualist, rational, mature that enables us to free ourselves from shackles of dogmatism, group think and ignorance.

Yes user so basedâ„¢ you have truly shown those small minded ideologies. You masochi- (excuse me) enlightened warrior of the powerf- (I mean) the people!

You're goddamn right. We're the establishment elite. Get cucked

I unironically agree with this pic.

Centrists are the useful idiots of ((them)).

South Park """"""Centrism"""""" is just being to lazy, apathetic or stupid to hold a political position.

True Centrism is having political positions that don't neatly fit under any partisan label.

after that, let keep gassing half the jews
again and again

>radical centrist
Nice try

Oh snap!

You dont understand what radical centrism is. I is the complete opposite of what you are describing. In a way, third position-ism is a form of radical centrism.

There is nothing radical or center about neo-liberalism, you shill.

that's not what "radical centrism" means

you're an idiot.

Eventually you'd end up just gassing one Jew over and over again.

Most third wayers are Neoliberals. Yep we are shills for the global banking elite. Goldman Sachs should basically rule everyone

Useful idiots for (((them))) are everywhere. Left, right, center, politically apathetic, EVERYWHERE.

Unless you are out there killing (((them))) in some way or form, you're a useful idiot for (((them))).

Like me. I'm a useful idiot for (((them))).

you have no argument because you haven't thought about most of your political convictions, you simply absorbed what was pumped into your mind and wilfully accepted blind dogma.