Never Forget

Never forget, that the Islamic world is at war with us.

I sold a car to a Muslim gentleman. He paid top dollar for it, and he was being very polite. I don't understand why you guys detest Muslims so much. I doubt you even know any.

I'm aware and I think about it more everyday than a Nigger thinks about sex

>I sold a car to a Muslim
Why are you arming them!?!?!?

we haven't
9/11 is seared into every American brain

Top kek

So there is a mosque going up near me.
Leave op pic there?
Is that illegal?

post of the day desu

This is the meme that Jews are pushing and actively creating by forcing whites to open their borders to these scum. Don't fall for it. It's always the kikes

>inb4 hi ahmed

Anyone who disagrees is a cuckservative retard

>Is that illegal?

Only if you're in the UK, in the US they can't do much. Muslims are big government cucks, who cry like little bitches to the govt every time they want something, so they will probably report it, but 1st amendment bitch, nothing they can do to you.

>t.rabbi shekelstack

> sold a car to a Muslim
>gets run down by his own car like in France and Germany

You just sold him a weapon user

whoever did that needs to be executed as much as the muslim terrorists do

No it's not the fucking jews. Fuck you, you dumb terrorist apologist. Jewish men don't drive trucks into people in Europe, Jewish men don't detonate bombs.

Just fuck you.

Fucking collectivist piece of shit, who doesn't believe in people taking responsibilities for their own actions.

I saw a black guy at the corner store. We traded polite nods and went about our day. I don't know why people think they are violent thieving monkeys just because of statistics. Most people have never been killed by a black.

Fucking kek

Cuz hes gonna act all polite and cool but behind your back he will mock you, call you stupid and he will plan to kill you with that same car you sold him. Never trust a Muslim.

Wait.
Would it not bw a hate crime?
I know they cannot build after pig blood on land.

Never forget that this was all the jews fault.

And never forget that we are winning. Inshallah.

We are going to win too.

>winning
>bombs being dropped outside his house and is forced to flee to yurop

nah.

Better not forget you had (((help))) you little fucking sandnigger cunts. Without it, you would of stayed in your dead part of the earth forever.