I think this is appropriate for today

I think this is appropriate for today...

And a super duper FUCK YOU to you too.

Nice post bro, upvoted.

>this message was delivered by part and parcel pty co ltd

Because the KKK is anywhere near as big as ISIS.
And Christians are anywhere near as dangerous as Muslims.

Nice fail.

>kkk
>christian
>isis
>not islamic

lol

These 'facts' are skewed, as most Islamic dominated countries are un-democratic, have very little resources and have constant war (thanks to Western Imperialism). This has lead to a culture of a distrust of outsiders and a reluctance to reject patriarchal hierarchies like the west has in the last 20 - 25 years. Terrorism is due to the Socio-Economic situation in the Middle East, not Islam.

>Bible discourages racism and needless killing
>Quran and Hadith encourage martyrdom(suicide bombers, anyone?) and propagation of Islam through the two Jihads, Discourse and Warfare

Bullshit.
>most Islamic dominated countries are un-democratic
sort of how theocracies work.
>have very little resources
complete horseshit, they're the source of one of the most valuable resources on the planet.
>constant war (thanks to Western Imperialism)
They have constantly been at war with themselves and others for as long as Islam has existed. The only periods of peace they've known are when baathist (islam heavily influenced by nazism) strongmen keep the people in check with an iron fist.
>This has lead to a culture of a distrust of outsiders
Islam has literally always been an Arab-supremacist ideology that labeled all outsiders as subhumans to be conquered and converted.
>Terrorism is due to the Socio-Economic situation in the Middle East, not Islam.
Try proving it. "terrorism" as we see it is quite literally sacrosanct in Islam.

>Christianity and Islam are the same
No.

Why would we want to separate muslims from ISIS, when we could just separate them from life?

Well said

I'll take this seriously after you find the part of the Bible that encourages lynching niggers. And when you see a major KKK attack in the news. And when moderate christians and moderate muslims have the same values.

You cant separate misogyny sharia law from Muslims/Islam though.

>implying they aren't

I don't separate the KKK from Christianity though...any church that supports that is not something I would want to be a part of.

>any church that supports that is not something I would want to be a part of.
Any church that supports it isnt Christian.

Being a Christian means emulating Christ. Being a Muslim means capitulating to Muhammad.

>You cant separate misogyny sharia law from Muslims/Islam though
but there is nothing wrong with misogyny or sharia law

What happened? Did we get a happening?

The KKK is mostly FBI at this point, and they don't hurt anyone. Overall blacks have killed many times more whites than the KKK killed of blacks. Christian beliefs do not create the KKK because Jesus did not preach racism and murder. It creates cucks.

Meanwhile Islamic beliefs directly create ISIS because hundreds of verses say to kill and rape infidels, create terror and oppress people.

It also doesn't matter if they are peaceful or not, they still have to go. I do not want them changing my country to be like the hell hole they tried to escape. They do not assimilate, and they cannot be us. Replacement migration is white genocide.

We are a people, we have a voice, we have interests and we will act on them. Other people can go back to their homelands and be equal over there.

Nothing in the bible justifies the KKK in fact everything in the new testament runs against the KKK. Where as the Koran supports the existence of ISIS.

>One is a group based on terrorizing people through race primarily
>One is a group based on terrorizing people through radical religion primarily

>IS NUH FALSE EQUIVO I SWER HURRRRRRRRRR

stop with the slide threads bong.

>Corinthians 6:14 - "And God said unto ye: 'Fuck Niggers and Spics. White is the Master Race!'"

Defend this Christcucks.

>Corinthians 6:14
I think you're mistaken. That's actually from Caucasians 14:88

The KKK is dead and was despised, shamed and mocked by the citizens of the US.
It died -- not because of muslims, but due to lack of popular support in America.America killed the KKK.

Are the muslims fighting against terrorism? Well, a third of them support it, another third funds it, and another third is apathic to it.
There's no comparison.

The KKK was never a religious organization. Where did this shit start?

>muh burning crosses

That's enough for these people.

>(((ISIS)))
>muslims
maybe the stupid ones at the bottom, but the higher ranks are all Israelis
Say it with me
ISISrael

I don't give a fuck about their reasons, these subhumans are animals, should be put down a replace their shitty sandholes with seas of solar panels to feed energy to the civilized lands.

Ah yes you can really compare the KKK today to ISIS....

Yeah, KKK tiny percent of population, literal less than 1% even fewer outside supporter's.

ISIS literally controls (or did) control a nation, large mudslime populations support ISIS (Sunnis in particular) to the rate of 1 in 4 or 25% and that's openly..

Plus the KKK helpfully wear that hood, so pretty easy to separate them.
All Mudslimes dress like terrorist.. Just saying.

I sure do love this "the KKK is still relevant" meme. The Klan hasn't been anything more than a boogyman in decades and the name is only used for McCarthyesque smear tactics.

>I mean... i-t's le current y-year?
Go away.

8XXCv Discord server
We want to make a home for conservative-minded people. This will be a physical location we all will live in, as a community with similar beliefs. Right now we are focusing on recruiting, and need to find good places in the USA.

yes of course but 30 % of Christendom dont believe in kkk bullshit dogma, if they did, to the point where the kkk were taking over swathes of territory and enslaving populations... then the comparison would be apt

hmm i think black americans would disagree.

I can indeed do that. But why should I have to when they can just stay in their own countries?

this is pol, reasonable and accurate facts are not allowed here, now off with you!

suicide bombers began with hindu's tho, i mean c'on dude at least do your research.

>reluctance to reject patriarchal hierarchies like the west has in the last 20 - 25 years
but that is the only good thing about muslims

>being concerned with the opinions of illiterate, borderline retards who still think Trayvon was an innocent child, Mike Brown had his hands up, and they the levies were dynamited.

that isnt what i was referring to at all kek man you white americans are dumb.

you clearly dont even know your own history.

ISIS kills more people in a week than the Klan did over its entire existence.

The most fierce resistance to the KKK comes from other Christians. Muslims don't care about stopping ISIS.

The KKK hasn't had any real power in over a century and only came into existence because of Reconstruction. The KKK probably has 20-30 members, 90% of whom are FBI/ADL plants. ISIS is orthodox Islam and will be around until Jesus throws them into hell with shitlibs like yourself.

Brits are fast replacing Canadians as worst poasters on /pol

The post you were referring to was speaking of the CONTEMPORARY KKK, please explain to me how the opinion of ignorant blacks makes them in reality as bad as the boogeyman image they portray.

Also, I noticed your post didnt contain an argument. Try correcting that.

>100 federal agents drinking beer and pretending to hate nogs
>a billion muslims
this is completely comparable

I'm sure you, a mud from Africa who is illegaly in the UK, are an expert on it.

Pls tell us how you wuz kangz and would cure cancer and lead humanity into a golden age but mean old huwytes are stopping you.

except kkk killed black people and non-christians

isis is mainly killing muslims which is why many believed it to be mossad. so theres that.

There isn't 1.2 billion KKK world wide.

the KKK dont go around blowing themselves up, throwing gays off roofs, or making women wear hijabs.

but nice try rabbi, we know your a jew using your sneaky ways to divide us through race baiting. Soon we will all be coming for you and Israel, every last jew must be found to fix all the problems of the world today.

I dont recall christians throwing gays off of roofs and declaring war on non-beleivers... oh wait

>them muslim hands

Not fucking interested in an alien false religion, and all its left a d identity baggage.
DELET THIS FUCKING THREAD NOW

>THEY DON'T WANT YOU BECOME POLITICALLY ACTIVE

>THEY DON'T WANT YOU PRODUCE ORIGINAL CONTENT

>THEY WANT YOU OFF THE INTERNET, OR AT LEAST OCCUPIED WITH WORTHLESS THREADS AND SUBDUED.

>BY CONTROLLING THE THREADS YOU POST IN THEY CONTROL WHAT YOU THINK (KIKES ARE TOTALITARIAN, NOT AUTHORITARIAN), BY CONTROLLING WHAT YOU THINK, THEY CONTROL WHAT YOU DO, BY CONTROLLING WHAT YOU DO, YOU'RE OUT.

DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET

>STARVE THE PIGS, DON'T FEED KIKE-INITIATED THREADS (BTFO nordcucks, why are White women so bad, should gays adopt children ? (obv. fucking not, why make a thread), not my fault I'm a spic in your country etc.)

STARVE THE PIGS-DON'T GET DISTRACTED-ONLY ENTER ALIEN THREADS TO SAGE AND DENOUNCE

>sorry for the capstorm but fucking get it already coanon

>implying the Triple-K Mafia have ever done anything wrong

Except KKK did nothing wrong

yeah but i wasnt and you were replying to me.
not everyone you disagrees with you is a blm supporter, like calm down man.

>yeah but i wasnt and you were replying to me.
Who replied to someone who was talking about the contemporary KKK.

There is no way that you're NOT a fucking nigger. Too damned retarded.

>says the fucker with a kekistani flag to hide that hes a fucking leaf

nice try leaf, but we see your shit coming a mile away. you just mad you're women prefers us "kangz"

no they just lynched people.

and you would know all about retardation, burger. kek.

Yes, we have many niggers here to observe.

You're getting more pathetic with each feeble post you make. Dont get mad, kid, get a life instead!

What ignorant retards you are. Most of you won't accept that Judaism is still worse. You're so scared of Islam overtaking the west, when the west was overtaken by Jews long ago.

Go ahead and separate them. I don't give a fuck.
There are enough independent reasons to eliminate both of them.

thats no way to talk about your family, user. kek.

and the only one acting like a buttmad cuck here is you. thanks or the laugh cracka, kek.

I've separated them, but they both still look bad individually.

>I-I'm not mad, y-you're mad!
See what I mean? That was truly pathetic.

Strong words you got there Mohamed.

>p*otestants

reality check
> most Christians are not radical
> the KKK is not as big, nor do they kill as many people, as ISIS.

The inverse is true for the heretics

Kek

BUT MUSLIMS DON'T WANT TO SEPARATE THEMSELVES FROM ISIS, DUMBFUCK.

kek dude you are the one whining like a child because he needs to win an internet argument and you are the one "NO U"-ING not me. damn that projection.. frankly your last post was cringeworthy, congrats dude! kek.

its tyrone actually, greg :^)

Tell me if I'm wrong OP, but in any country that Muslims are the minority, the majority of said Muslims support the idea of sharia law.

KKK only really existed in the USA to my knowledge and still the majority didn't support them hence why they dwindled away into nothingness.

I think this argument right here is pretty solid.

Then you can add on top of this how Muslims in general refuse to integrate into the new countries culture whereas Christians have no issue doing this that I am aware of.

You also have to remember that Christianity composes an umbrella of thousands of sects. Literally thousands and none of them promote or preach terrorist attacks to their followers or March with signs during protests stating death to infidels or death to America and I believe this is done outside of Isis too, OP.

Finally, Christians don't want you dead if you so much as disagree with their pedophile, goat fucking 'prophet' lulz.

I win more and more with each pathetic reply you make.

False equivalency. The KKK's racism and bigotry does not come from the Bible, Jesus was a hippie who loved everyone. Unlike Muslims who are inspired by the Quran to kill and convert infidels like how their prophet Muhammad a warlord did in the past.

*if you disagree with Jesus unlike Muslims who want you dead if....

>Christianity
>some weird cult about dragons and wizards
Pretty comparable

>Islam
>ISIS, a theocratic entity based off of the doctrines of the caliphate. Literally the Islamic State of Isis and Syria.
Not comparable at all goy.

> 6k meth cookers/spooks
Vs
> hundreds of thousands extremists
Hmmm

Why separate christians from the KKK? they're all the same.

Pretty much everywhere where christians are a small minority, they commit terror just like the muslims do (Eastern Lightning, for example). And even here in germany, where christians make up the majority of religious people (but still a minority - majority are agnostic or atheist), it's not uncommon for groups of christian teens (usually members of the Jungschar, the german YMCA equivalent) to attack members of non-abrahamic religions.

Not all christians have a chance to lynch a nigger
Possibly all muslim have a chance of going off in an explosion

>none of them promote or preach terrorist attacks to their followers or March with signs during protests stating death to infidels or death to America
Yeah right. Ever seen smaller churches with their "death to all gays" and "destroy israel" signs? Ever heard of Sects like the chinese "Church of allmighty God" who'll literally torture people to death (gouging out eyes, castrating etc) for trying to leave the faith or refusing to join in the first place?
Sure, those are minorities, but so are the radical islamists. Put christians in a minority position, bomb them for a few years and they'll behave the same, just like they did a few centuries ago.

*fedora tipping intensifies*

You know YMCAs are basically gyms now, right? They don't have anything to do with Christian men anymore.

>Burning crosses
>Christian , they are definitely Christian
Did you ever see a jew burning their shitty star or a muslim burning a moon and a star?

too dualistic

I blame protestants for this crap; you see now where your heretical sects lead to?

A few good points but gays are degenerate.

Also said that the one true faith would be a minority but they wouldn't fight back because they would have Gods protection.

Find out which 'sect' does this and you may well be on your way to finding the one true path leading to your salvation. That's if you believe in Jesus ofc. You sound like a mudslime who loves their war promoting Mohammad the goat fucker.

>Yeah right. Ever seen smaller churches with their "death to all gays" and "destroy israel" signs?
A majority of Christians throughout the world do neither of those things in western countries, although the few who do will usually only protest against something.

For your very specific example of the Chinese cult, if you looked at what they teach, you wpuld be able to distinguish them as a cult, as they ignore Toms of what is in the bible. They are also a very small minority within the estimated amount of Christians in China, as protestants and catholics make up the majority.

I forgot to mention, that if you bothered to do research on Islam, you would know that close to a majority support enforcing it in their countries, and many of them hold views that are incompatible with western values. If you scroll up, someone already posted a pic of the pew research source. If you go to their website, they list the methods that they used for collecting data at the bottom.

But... But... Accurate date disproving my argument...

Death to all infidels!!!!