Bible says "marry your own people".. hmmmm

i was reading Leviticus and I noticed that God says a man shall take a virgin "of his own people" in the laws about who you should marry. This is what he tells Moses:

Leviticus 21:13-15:
>He shall take a wife in her virginity. A widow, or a divorced woman, or profane, or an harlot, these shall he not take: but he shall take a virgin of his own people to wife. Neither shall he profane his seed among his people: for I the Lord do sanctify him.

This is really interesting. So he scattered us all at Babel then he tells Moses to marry his own people? This makes a lot of sense.

Bible also says to turn the other cheek and don't eat pork or shell fish

No, what you are reading are the laws passed down to encourage Jews to stick with their own; practice in group preference. Funny how you people are taking migrant cock raping your women while not being able to say anything about it. In the meantime, (((they))) are solidifying their numbers and running your government for you.

Wake up, Sven.

okay, but Jesus actually abolishes the food laws in the New Testament...

I actually don't think what Sweden is doing is biblical.

BUMP. this is important for Sup Forums to know!!!

BUMP GUYS.

bump

keep on living in ignorace Sup Forums, this is really sad.

except Moses married an ethiopian and God approved of it

He only said "don't laugh at him". Basically.. God is giving us the guidelines for what is IDEAL for us to do. Obviously, marrying a non-virgin who is a saved Christian is better than marrying a non-saved pagan virgin for example. Many Christians get saved later in life.. maybe after already divorcing or already fornicating, unfortunately. But that's the reality.

So God is giving us the ideal situation here, a virgin of your own people. I think it's really significant that he says "of your own people".....

Think about that for a second.

what are you trying to say and or what is the significance of all this.

I thought he married an Egyptian?

Very useful thank you

see this
She was not an Ethipian, in fact she never even set foot in Ethipia

Because many atheists on here tell us that we are "cucks".. but the Bible is actually really clear that God doesn't want us to destroy our own nations. He scattered us at Babel and made us into many nations, and in Revelation it says that these nations will gather again before him, so basically the different nations survive until the end.

Then I was reading Leviticus and it says right there, to take a wife "of your own people". It fits together really nicely with what God teaches us as a whole.

The context of the entire passage is about rules for priests. It doesn't apply to the common Hebrew.

This is true. Hamites were white men. The son of Cush himself Nimrod who was the father of Babylonians.

This is a common line from race mixers, but it's misleading.The people there were more akin to modern Arabs. Long story short, she wasn't mentioned as black and there's good historical evidence to believe she wouldn't have been. Like Scipio Africanus wasn't black, you can't apply modern demographics to historical locations.

And look how he died, lost for 40 years with the Israelites. That's the result of marrying a nigger

Arab means blacked. Arabs are part white part black. Anyone who was white and was said to have "black skin" was someone who worked in extremely brutal conditions under the sun, and it did happen, people today would call that a vary dark bronze, or an amber color. There are some people who are obsessed with tanning today who are whtie that have "black skin"

Moshe did not marry a black woman. She was a Hebrew

Another one of those threads were fucking retards think they're biblical scholars and misinterpret passages about pagans and priests from the old testament which had most everything overturned after jesus and gentiles got added into the fold.

T. have taken multiple classes and studied greek and the bible.

Bro.
"A mamzer shall not enter the house of israel, even in the 10th generation."
Mam-zer = foreign/corrupt+blood/seed

Go to church sven

This is what I am talking about.

moar like this?

why isn;t there a whole book about it to uncuck the bible?

>God approved of it
Lie

this is only for the cohens and levites

t. jew

>And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.
It's not like he listened

#1. That's the Old Testament.
#2. The New Testamnet > Old Testament.

That is all.

Face it heathencucks; Christianity is Evrope's religion, forever. Has been for 1000s of years now.

This is what happens when u read KJV. Lol.
She was a cushite. Cushites were white.

Old Testament law still applies except those laws that Jesus Christ specifically did away with.

Again see this. She never set foot in Ethiopia neither was she called an Ethiopian at all in Hebrew

Mark 7:15

~Nothing which a man takes into him defiles him, but what comes from him defiles him~

Turn the other cheek was about insults. Joshua Graham summarized it well:

"When the Lord saw the money lenders defiling the house of God, did he ask them to leave? Did he cry? No, he drove them out. A slap across the cheek is one thing but an insult to God must be corrected."

>Christians follow mosaic law
no

>Numbers 12: And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman

The Ethiopians in the bible are the same Ethiopians that are still there, black skinned. The bible even mentions the Ethiopians skin color

>Jeremiah 13:23 Can an Ethiopian change his skin or a leopard its spots?

Now what does it mean by an Ethiopian cant change his skin? If you are white and go into the sun your skin turns red than brown, if you brown and go into the sun your skin turns black but if you are black and go into the sun your skin does not change, Ethiopians cant change their skin

Ethiopians were black according to the bible just like they are now

Mate, we are all a priesthood of believers... don't you remember that Jesus ripped the cloth away? There is no special priesthood. So these laws now apply to everybody because all of us are priests in Christ.

If you aren't wealthy by the time you are a middle-aged man, you are more worthless than a middle-aged female though.

Except that she is never called an Ethiopian. That is an ADDITION IN THE 17th CENTURY. And Jeremiah's descrioption is 800 YEARS after this marraige

>I actually don't think what Sweden is doing is biblical.

You are correct in that regard. You turned from God and now you're suffering the consequences of your blasphemy.

>Leviticus
I hope you're not wearing clothes made with different types of fibres OP

>Lev 21:11 Neither shall he go in to any dead body, nor defile himself for his father, or for his mother;

wat

Yes, the Bible actually says that a stranger shall eat from our table and enjoy the fruits of our labor when we fall from Christ. It's our punishment unfortunately.....

>Jesus actually abolishes the food laws in the New Testament...

Citation?

>implying you can save whores

NOPE

Sorry its 900 YEARS

Lol, so many nations survive at the end.. nice... MAGA

Well yeah. The idea of dating far outside your race is alien.

>I've never read the Bible properly or spoken to a priest

Mark 7:15

He even repeats himself after the disciples ask him "are you sure?".

It says in Mark 7:18-19:
>Do ye not perceive, that whatsoever thing from without entereth into the man, it cannot defile him; Because it entereth not into his heart, but into the belly, and goeth out into the draught, purging all meats?

thx, I'll check it out.

Incest isn't wincest user.

if you had properly read the bible, you wouldn't need citations for this.

Mark 7:17-23

one of the primary reasons noah was chosen was because he was "pure in his generations"

he did not come from the line of prophets and he did not come from abraham or moses he was before all those

and still the noted things was that
1) he obeyed the Lord
2) pure in his generations

pure in his generations some argue means he didn't have nephelim blood in him but the only other meaning it could have was that he wasn't mixed with other peoples

so it only could have 2 meanings, so you have to decide which meaning it had and they are both very important outcomes

1) angels manifested into the earthly realm and bred with the daughters of men creating a mighty half-man, half-fallen angel race of physical superbeings

or 2) everyone was so racemixed that everyone was degenerated in mind and spirit and body from the polluted blood

that's your only options for reading this passage, that's it, im serious.

pork is a highway ticket to parasite infestation

>Cush begat Nimrod
>therefore Ethiopia was part of Cush
reaching Kush refers to Sudan consistently mentioning it's river and the dark skin of it's people
Either way he had two children with Ziporrah

also

The dietary requirements were part of the Levitical ordinances of the tabernacle priesthood service. They weren't allowed to eat shellfish for example.

Animals had to be sacrificed for atonement but their blood didn't actually save anybody or forgive sins, all sins had to be forgiven by God.

Lord Jesus came and took over the Levitical priesthood and is now in heaven as high priest of Melchizedek.

When Peter fell in to a trance when he was hungry, the Lord offered him to kill and eat animals that were previously disallowed, which is why Peter said he'd never eat anything unclean or common (unclean gentile food). Lord Jesus told Peter not to call those things unclean because they were cleaned and God had made them.

There is no longer a tabernacle in the wilderness attended to by men in hats, it's all done by Lord Jesus in heaven.

The only requirements mentioned in the N.T. are to abstain from blood, strangled animals, etc.

meant
>therefore Arabia was part of Cush

wtf im a christcuck now

>mfw your own people means a christian, regardless of ethnicity

jk nvm.

Are you a follower of Christian Identity? They believe that Eve's (and then Adam's) Original Sin in the Garden was actually race-mixing.

This is what happens when u read KLV. Lmao.
Xe was a Xilgajesh. Xilgaji are grey.

Ethiopia is a part of Cush. Israelites are sons of Israel as Cushites are sons of Cush. Likewise with babyonians who are direct in their lineage to Cush. Hence where Cushites live being called "cush". See Persia. Persia had some Cushites for sometime and extended into India it seems like.

It's Friday night, if you are all so curious about Judaism, go to a shul (synagogue) tonight for services, just be respectful and wear a kippah if you do, they usually have a box of them near the entrance you can put on. You can say you are just interested in the religion and you'll be invited to stay!

I would recommend Orthodox or Conservative congregations, Reform might as well be protestant church.

Do that too much and you start inbreeding. I'll take a mutant from Ethiopia with a 100+ IQ over one of the blonde airheads here anyday.

>recommending a vain, empty, anti-Christ religion
Why?

You Bible thumping KEK

Here's a Persian coin. Lots of coins of kings from various eras and art by Greeks all show that there were native Persians that looked a LOT like Nebuchadnezzar here. It is really a coincidence that all these agree with the Bible?

No I don't actually follow Christian Identity. I've researched it but don't think it's Biblical. They might have good intentions but ultimately I don't really think that the Bible is racist ... just nationalist and anti-globalist.

Might as well post the entire thing.

>14 And when He had called all the people unto Him, He said unto them, “Hearken unto Me every one of you, and understand:
>15There is nothing from outside a man that, entering into him, can defile him; but the things which come out of him, those are they that defile the man.
>16If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.”
>17And when He had entered into the house away from the people, His disciples asked Him concerning the parable.
>18And He said unto them, “Are ye so without understanding also? Do ye not perceive that whatsoever thing from outside entereth into a man, it cannot defile him,
>19because it entereth not into his heart, but into the belly and goeth out into the drain, thereby purging all meats?”
>20And He said, “That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man.
>21For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
>22thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:
>23all these evil things come from within and defile the man.”

I actually tried to join the Mormons a while ago but then ran into a problem with them when I brought this up. One of the core tenants of their Church are new commandments by their prophets. Joseph Smith commanded they not drink "hot drinks" (coffee, tea). So to be in line with Christ they have to deny their core prophet.

Mark 7:15 literally destroys the Mormon Church.

There are no Jewish synagogues near where I live. I've always wanted to visit one.

Bible cuck

Don't ever visit a Synagogue of Satan, stay away from them.

Compare these Persians with this depiction of Gilgamesh. TEY LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME. These are Cushites.

If Jews have dominated the USA in return for the sin of the people's of the USA as a means to their destruction and Jews solidified power in 1913, then our country was doomed long ago and the people we thought were saints (and are, comparatively) were terrible.

Which makes me feel terrible because I know I am a terrible person, honestly. When I really examine myself I'm nothing like these people of strong character back in time.

A lot of times I feel a product of my time and environment. Lazy, self-oriented, etc. I have had times of strong character and I have had plenty of times of weak character and I flip-flop back and forth.

Looking at people nowadays and their attitudes, we will never be free of the Jew if our punishment started with our great great great grandfathers.

You sound desperate, Sven.

Cush was the Son of HAM. And babylonians are sons of Cush. ANd their most famous king was HAMurabi. HAMuriabi. You can see a different nose but they look VERY VERY SIMILAR

And when the Lord thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:

3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.
Deuteronomy 7:1-6

look at this Parthian (in Persia)

The nations aren't the same as states.

The US was only a nation when it demanded integration from newcomers. Now it's just an amalgamation of invading nations.

The only true nation-states are those with ironclad citizenship.

Does this explain why all jews are inbreds and fuck each other like einstein did?

the reason why jews circumcises they penis is so jewish women can tell if sombody is a jew

Does the bible require wide language to read?
Every time I read a biblical paragraph here, I find a word here and there that I've heard before.

It tells kikes not to eat pork or shell fish, and you turn the other cheek to insults. Which is basically saying don't be a pussy bitch and get angry when someone says something

>Ever going to a synagogue
Fuck off Schlomo, you're luring Christians so they can be killed and ex-sanguinated.

Why would you want to deal with those that killed Christ?

So Cushites were white. I rest my case. Ethiopia is another sad tale of Rhodesia
This is a greek depiction. now there were shitskin slave troopers that the persians used but the men running those armies were Persian whites. Which is typical for ancient armies of all kinds. The men who the Greeks were taught to kill FIRST were the leaders of these armies, who looked like this. Youd need to know what they looked like if you wanted to kill the most important man on the enemies side of course.

Pork is terrible meat man, it's fatty and very parasite-ridden.

Even considering "God's chosen people", the Israelites? The meticulous geneologies? Even Jesus himself says that he has only come for the lost sheep of the tribe of Jacob/Israel.

Most people post the King James translation.

Which was translated by Shakespeare's colleagues.

So if you can understand Shakespeare, you can understand the KJ Translation.

race-mixing can't be a good thing because it is not a sign of good things. The country was better in 1950 and had less race mixing. The country now has more race mixing and is definitely worse.

Before Hitler, there was tons of race mixing in Weimar, Germany. After he was in power before his fall, there was very little if any whatsoever and it was a much better place.

Sweden had one of the highest standards of living in the whole world, now it a warzone. But if you think about it, is race mixing a punishment? Is it one of the many punishments or is it the thing that causes the punishment. Because God wouldn't use Jews and Liberals to destroy a country BEGINNING with race mixing. He would use race mixing to destroy a country after they were already bad. So even with genetic purity, the actions of the people will lead to the liberals and jewish infiltration leading to the flood of refugees which then race mix and rape and destroy.

Yes, I agree, and I never use the word "state", I always say "nation" or "people". Nation and people are two related concepts, a "state" or a "country" is just a political extension of a natural collection of individuals that share the same background.

It's the best meat for humans since it most resembles our own.

No, through him shall all the nations of the earth by blessed. Abraham's seed is Christ, and if we belong to Christ, then we are the heirs according to God's promise.

>and wear a kippah if you do, they usually have a box of them near the entrance you can put on

Note that in the Bible it is commanded to the Israelites that their men not cover their heads in the temple.