Police Murder caught on bodycam

they weren't there to arrest him, the police could simply have closed the door and left this man alone

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4885466/Video-1st-fatal-NYPD-shooting-bodycams-released.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AKaTMrVRYn8
archive.is/6Yign
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why is he standing in the corner with sunglasses all creepy like

Thank god they don't kill people only for being creepy, otherwise you wouldn't be posting here.

HE WAS JUST PLAYIN
HE DIN DO NUTHIN

>the police could simply have closed the door and left this man alone

Happens far too often in this country in regards to rape gangs.

Glad we have you user as the appointed head of the recommended action of police.

its' called suicide by cop and it's nice cops do it.

Where is the footage?

police only kill niggers, yeah right.

well he was obviously crazy

he can do what he likes in his own apartment can't he?

but he didn't do anything

he wasn't suspected of any crime

this

youtube.com/watch?v=AKaTMrVRYn8

>suspect armed
>ask him to drop his weapons
>he doesn't

JJJEEEEZZZZ I wonder what any sane person would do in this situation not shoot the armed stranger for your own personal safety.

More like Retardo

What the fuck is going through the mind of someone like this
gotta be some kind of schizoid

did he just got case in the face at 1:33?

I would 100% agree if they needed to arrest him or he was taking part in some sort of crime.

but in this case they were sent to check on his welfare and they could have just left after seeing that he was indeed still alive

they didn't need to be there at all or do anything

put down the knife for 9 minutes, literally 9 minutes "i'm begging you please put down the knife". Plls out a gun, put down the gun and the knife, ad verbatim, for another minute.
> they could have just left after seeing that he was indeed still alive

???
guys clearly fucked in the head. even if he didn't do anything the cops would have to take him in incase hes a danger to someone else.

which, if he doesnt drop his weapons when asked to by cops, he is.

man are we in the 90s?

i didnt even know 5900's were still in service

why don't they tazer him
sounded like they unloaded the whole magazine. kek

>unarmed man
>has gun and knife
What horse shit is that?

Shieeee, they went in for a welfare check requested by landlord. There was no crime initially by the negroid.

Hope the cops get manslaughter charges. You have no business slaying people in their homes, especially when youre called just to knock on the door

Reeeee, stop fucking using Schizoid to mean crazy. SPD is simply a chronic indifference towards life and other people.
If you mean schizophrenic, say that. This is the third fucking time in a week someone on Sup Forums has misused that word.
t. actual schizoid.

or they could have said "okay sir have a nice day" and left

yet they didn't even have a psychiatrist or medical personnel in attendance and just decided "hey let's take him down" after getting bored

>PUT YOU HANDS UP, DUUDE
PUT DE NIFE DOWN, BRODDA
>PUT YOU HANDS UP, DUUDE
PUT DE NIFE DOWN, BRODDA
>PUT YOU HANDS UP, DUUDE
PUT DE NIFE DOWN, BRODDA
>PUT YOU HANDS UP, DUUDE
PUT DE NIFE DOWN, BRODDA
>PUT YOU HANDS UP, DUUDE

Ricardo got shotto

neck urself, schizoid freak

Didn't they give him ample warning? They were talking to him for the whole vid

>flag
>dumb opinion
Checks out

It's for the best, this faggot would have ended up killing someone.

You're an idiot. As an officer you never leave anyone alone in a house you're searching.

>t. actual schizoid.
Do you have any online friends? "Schizoid" sounds like "shut-in nerd" based on the 30 seconds of googling I did.

that's what they're trained to do. you only shoot to kill or not at all. tasers don't always work, cops have been killed trying to taser people.

>armed with a toy gun and a knife
Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
Life isn't a fucking game, and cops plan on going home to their wives and kids everyday.

This. I highly respect cops when they take long shifts because that gives me ample time to seduce their wives

lel drop your weapon scumbag!

If I was a cop I would murder everyone on sight
there are far too many potential threats who walk unpunished

So do you feel nothing about anything that would evoke an emotion? Is murder something you think you could do with no emotional or moral tie-ups?

Cops are fucking retarded. Every cop I know is a fucking goonbag with mental issues.

I have no sympathy. Richard committed suicide by not complying with the orders of law enforcement. This is obviously bait, as the cops did nothing wrong.

Why would you need to be a cop if you're gonna shoot everyone anyway?

>knife in hand
>cop tells you to put it down for 10 minutes
>don't
>get shot

logical sequence of events here really

>t.frank castle

just shoot him in the leg, it's still 50/50 if he bleeds to death given the caliber and the time for the paramedics to arrive

Sucks for everyone involved. I've been on multi-day coke binges and probably had the same mindset as the dude that was shot. Makes me realize how dumb drug abuse is.

No. I get very little pleasure from interacting with other people, so there's no point in having friends aside from purely utilitarian concerns. I do get a little pleasure out of the two friends I do have from childhood, but even they bore me extremely quickly.
Honestly though, the anhedonia is far worse. I literally wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

Like if you don't wanna get shot don't be a fucking cop. Cops deserve all the fucking hell they get. They're literally fucking idiots.
>hur dur imma round up all the niggers cuz im sherrif! everyone respect me

isn't that what cops do?
I've never seen one IRL or outside of the news, and they always are shooting people

they didn't have a tazer, they requested a unit to bring a taser

>faggot opinion
>faggot flag

It checks out.

The mentally ill are better off being put out of their misery desu

>be retard
>have what police can visual identify as a gun in poor light
>also have a knife
>police ask many times to drop weapons
>don't
>get shot
>die
>dindu

>Dude disappears to the point his landlord got worried for him
>When police arrive he just kneels in the corner with a knife and doesn't say anything for an hour

That's actually really creepy

Yeah, looks like a suicide by cop. God, what a pussy.

why didn't they shoot the knife out of his hand and then, while the knife is spinning in mid-air, shoot it again so it safely flies out the window? cops are murderers

WHEN CAMERON WAS IN EGYPTS LAND...
LET
MY
CAMERON
GO

If cops are called to check on someones well-being it's highly likely that he's not mentally sound. The point then is to ensure the safety of said person and those around him.
This demands a certain level of understanding and restraint of the responders, which means they will have to improvise and be able to take a lot more shit before resorting to deadly force, as long as no one is actually in immediate danger.
It's incredibly irresponsible to send regular dumb ass cops when dealing with a mental patient. They should at least be accompanied by someone psychiatrically trained to handle such cases.

suicide by cop is too vanilla trash.
patrician tier suicidal attempts include terror attack and bank robberies, something with an ever so small chance of complete victory. Nobody wins in suicide by cop

they should have left the clearly deranged guy with a knife and gun in a crowded apartment building?

I agree with you, that's why I don't blame the cops for shooting in this case. They are not equipped to handle this creep, and they were really patient with him.

>be me
>white
>committed NO crime
>police think I kindof look like a white dude that robbed a store
>ask me to talk for a moment
>try to handcuff me
>freak out cause I dindu nuffin
>reach for my gun to shoot the police because it's totally my right to resist unlawful arrest by violence
>get shot dead by police
>retards online say I wasn't suspected of a crime and didn't do anything wrong

Modern understanding of the law everybody.

You seem pretty emotionally invested in what others think seeing as how you got so annoyed. Guess you aren't schizoid.

Just doing their part to protect the white race.

There are at least 50 million demons/fallen angels on earth.

I feel bad for his bro trying to save him.

>welfare check
>find armed man clearly a danger to himself and others
>"Well he hasn't hurt anybody yet and he's breathing so my work here is done."

All those cops knew was that nigger had his hands on a knife and (what they though was) a gun and spent literally 10 minutes ordering him to put them down. >They should at least be accompanied by someone psychiatrically trained to handle such cases.

how much higher do you want your taxes to be

Get better friends. Thats it. Youre not as special as you think. I feel bad for you autism boy

Schizoid doesn't necessarily mean completely apathetic to absolutely everything. I am professionally diagnosed.

did you expect more or less?

Lots of departments still have them. Nothing really wrong with them.

>Hey, can you check on this guy? I havent seen him in a few days, he might be dead.
>Cops: Checked. He was in there, and we killed him.

Reminder that cops are C students. I hope that nigger family gets a few easy mil from court and the cops get fired. If those cops end up staying, they will get taxpayer funded pensions for life despite slaying an autismo in his own home.

What about negative pleasurable things? Like griefing in an online video game, or winning, or that sort of thing?
Or is that covered by the "anhedonia"? Also, have you tried hard drugs?

I have friends I don't see them often though they come over to smoke sometimes.

>college student
>31yo

something isnt adding up here.

>holding gun they believe to be real and knife
>asks him to drop it
>doesn't comply

He deserved to be shot

Not a question of taxes. I want a police force that is adequately equipped to uphold the law: i.e. keep the peace and protect innocents.
Simply shooting anyone that scares them is not particularly protective when they find innocent people scary somehow

Some people like to better themselves.

It's yurop.
Probably some cuck on his 43rd semester of philosophy

most cops are stupid people who came from the military

my car gets robbed eight months ago, there's fucking cameras in three fucking businesses that could easily pull a license plate number and see the person's face, three eye witnesses, how fucking long does it take to get a warrant, let alone from just one fucking establishment

I could just solve the case on my fucking own if I could see the fucking tape and run a license registry

if we're going to pay for protection with our taxes, can't we get better police?

based 5900's

shootin' dindus since 1992

>stranger
in someone elses house
.... no warrant no business so. your not better than a nigger there, come to steal the tv.

archive.is/6Yign
hypothetical situation. They come, whatcha gonna do when they come to the door?

I don't think you understand how the law works.

>I want a police force that is adequately equipped to uphold the law
>hiring/training/equipping people doesn't cost money

It wasn't a question of the officers being scared; they had an armed and non-compliant subject and dealt with him accordingly. Speaking of taxes they probably saved the state millions in social and mental health costs by shooting him anyway.

Act retarded, get shot.

I get frustrated the same as everyone else. I also get pleasure from success, but it's very little and short-lived compared to neurotypical people. It also doesn't scale with the size of the accomplishment.
No hard drugs. I tried weed once but it did fuck all. Maybe it was just shit weed.

>just shoot him in the leg
>perp still has gun in hand to shoot cops
Reality is not a fucking Hollywood movie you retard. Go drink a bottle of Drano®

Cop 3 came with a tazer, as soon as he tazed the nig the nig tried to shoot them and cop 1 & 2 shoot him

Are you retards blind?

Armed strangers enter your home, but be a good little boy and do exactly what they tell you.

sounds legit

we should put bodycams on niggers

>31-year-old
>college student
>"""information technology"""
Translation: loser
Yeah, it's a clear case of SBC

Yeah I don't know how every retard in this thread somehow missed that part

>CENTER OF MASS
shooting legs is what cops all over the world are trained for, except burgers

Fuck off with that shit. If they are so scared, there are plenty of other jobs out there.

becuase why the fuck. carrying guns in america is legal. archive.is/6Yign
tldr parephanelia isnt prison time

Wtf was that at 14:40 looks like somthing flying towards them

>""information technology"""
is the future

Exactly
You hear:
>tazer
>one shot
>quick succession of shots

The cops ( 1 or 2 I assume) then ask cop 3 is he okay, which makes sense.
Seems the nig tried to shoot him as he was tazed and cop 1& 2 turned him into a gud boi

Holy shit dude YES! No cops, no rules ANARCHY LMAO