So who is gonna bite the dust?

So who is gonna bite the dust?

strawpoll.me/10239011

Pedoshit will kick the bucket.

hopefully both of them since they no longer serve any purpose in the plot

Chrollo's probably going to lose. I wouldn't be surprised if both die, however.

If it comes down to a final, high speed clash then Chrollo since his nose isn't as aerodynamic

Do you even have to ask? Chrollo is already dead. Hisoka will stick around for another 10 years despite having zero relevance to the plot or any other characters simply because Togashi's homolust for Hisoka is unsatable.

Both of them. Chrollo first, so the fight will technically be Hisoka's win. But he will die almost immediately after.

Hisoka for sure.

If you really think Gon won't get his powers back you have no idea how to tell a story. Gon will get it back through the power of plot convinece.

>plot convenience is good storytelling
Were Hisokafags always this retarded?

Nice speculation.

I just know its gonna happen. Or Gon being the MC will somehow find a way to train his nen back to save one of his friends.

Fuck off Kubo.

It would be fun to see Togashi surprise everyone but realistically, either the fight gets interupted or Hisoka wins.

Sorry for being a crossboarding newfag

Is the manga still running or is this just some "gaiden" stuff?
I was under the impression that the manga was long over, and that the anime already caught up to it

Hisoka beats Chrollo but doesn't get to kill him.

It's still going, and isn't close to finished. The current arc is shaping up to be the biggest yet!

Gon will have the same fate that Kuwabara had in YYH.

Or maybe Gyro kills him for the final arc.

no, manga is going to last at least for another decade.

Thats great to hear. Was getting kinda sad since I'm close to finishing the anime, but I guess there's still the manga then

I always see the series ending like this.
Kurapika kills Kalltuo because hes a spider now.
Doesn't care if he didnt kill his clan by this point.
Killua finds out and ganks Pika. Gon gets his powers back and he confronts Killia. They have a big fight but no one dies. Probably stopped by leorio. They end up meeting years later when Gon is meruem status and Killua is almost as strong and is paid to kill gon. They fight one last battle but I have no idea how that would go down.

I'm so glad you're not Togashi.

>Killua finds out and ganks Pika.
Lol Pika would wreck Killua like no tomorrow.

Do you enjoy naruto?

I don't want it end this way thats just what I see happening.

Kill yourself.

Fuck off Sup Forums

Why so mad guy?

Get hyped for the dark continent!

>people still hasn't realised this battle takes place before the elections arc
There are many giveaways, but the most obvious ones are the missing earrings of Hisoka and the stolen Shalnark ability. This whole thing happens pretty much around the time of the CA arc and both Hisoka and Chrollo will survive, as the fight will be interrupted for some reason, unrelated to the Kakin princes.

>There are many giveaways, but the most obvious ones are the missing earrings of Hisoka and the stolen Shalnark ability.

Explain.

You know earrings can be taken out and put back in at one's leisure, right?

Another one.

Read the manga, idiot.

>Literally 90% of the manga goes by without Hisoka EVER putting earrings.
Yea nah. This battle happens during the CA. The earrings probably have a meaning too, considering they are a key attribute of Chrollo's image.

Girls such as Hisoka usually take off their earrings before a fight.

He takes them off by the end of the election arc you retarded nigger

>Yea nah. This battle happens during the CA.
Nothing you say proves that. They're fucking earrings, dude.

>killua wants to throw his family in jail
pika'd be doin him a favor....

Chrollo living inside Hisoka`s body, Hisoka dead.

So, on Yorkshin the original Troupe predictions said that half of the spider will die, but at the end only Paku died.
What events changed the future?

I can't see Killua caring. Kalluto was the one who chose to join one of the world's nastiest criminal groups.

Earrings can be removed and I'm not sure how Black Voice plays into this.

But the real indication that this fight is in the past is how listless Hisoka was in the beginning of the Election arc.

.... knowing the future let them know how to change it??

Are you fucking stupid?

Does Uvo death and hisokas betrayal not count as 2 legs?

You lying sack of dicks. Here's the last panel from the elections arc with Hisoka with visible ears.

>this takes place several months ago, i know this because earrings

It was already decided guys.

>changing the outcome of a fortune teller
Then that's not telling the future, that's lucid guessing.

so we getting the 5th chapter with no break in sight oops spoke too soon

Why don't you try forcing your shitty meme on reddit instead?

we could be hit with hiatus at any time, even if we were promised a chapter last week

That's literally its purpose you stupid cunt, they even point it out that the only way to go against the fortune is to be aware of it and actively try to avoid it.
Holy fuck how do you miss this, that's like the first fucking thing they say when they reach Yorkshin and i'm pretty sure they say it again before the Zoldyck fight.

Do you think they would reply too?

What happened.to the ref is he okay?

How long do you think it'll last?

Not only that, but he's completely given up on Chrollo by then and focuses solely on Gon and Killua, who were otherwise always of secondary importance to him. Therefore, Chrollo will die in the fight.

his neck was slashed then his gut was blown open.

He's fine

He dead.

>shalnark dresses like pika
>shalnark has a similar haircut
>shalnark wasn't a founder of the troupe
>shalnark joined before the kurta massacre

Is Shalnark a renegade kurta? ayy

You'd be better off arguing that hisoka will win because superior battle experiencie rather than some earrings shit

Holy shit is Hisoka still alive?
I havent read that in years.

Shalnark is an original member.

Kurapika has earrings in Yorkshin and not in DC. Yorkshin takes place after DC, this arc is a flashback.

He isn't

Have you just not been browsing Sup Forums either for the past month or so?

I hope Quwruoff. I got real tired of him taking one card after another from the deck, feels overloaded. To go as far as having one or two bookmarks in his already hax hatsu need giant pledge and vow, or jaded horrible soul. It would be tolerable if Togashi gave some characterization in to compensate, since it was decades since Yorkshin. As raw as it is now it feels off. I want the simple versatile power of both rubber AND gum to trump over his "spoiled kid changes rules every second" powers. With a little help of magic texture of course.

>is he okay?
He has a gaping hole instead of a chest and no throat, what do you think?

Oh yeah, you're right.

>he thinks killua is close to kalluto like alluka

top kek

>Still 2 days till chapter

That guy had a family. Friends. Children. Dreams for the future. All that destroyed so some asshole could demonstrate a stupid ability he barely even used afterwards.

I hope Chrollo dies. Hisoka is better than him.

>kuroro talks about entertainment
>getting people in the crowd killed, and terrifying them

Was he talking about his entertainement?

>Hisoka is better than him.
both are sociopathic , psychopatic assholes, hisoka treats everyone like a toy, both are really evil.

Somehow Pariston will be more evil

Probably was just some NEET ref without any friends who put everything in his life to his job. Died with a smile in his face.

Sure because Hisoka never killed anybody just for fun.

yeah hisoka, chrollo, illumi, and pariston are basically the same character.

some of them needs to be removed.

Do you think Hisoka never killed anyone or something?

If this turns out to be true I'll shit
In fact it seems like it probably is true because either Chrollo or Hisoka would probably rather be where the boats are to hike it to the DC rather than dicking around with each other's small pickings.

With all this Chrollo vs Hisoka hype are we forgetting the DARK CONTINENT HYPE?

I'm really looking forward to it, hope that it won't be a letdown

beyond`s group, random hunters, zodiacs,.... too many characters... THEY WILL DROP LIKE FLIES.

Who cares about the Dark Continent with Gon and Killu are not involved? Literally filler.

Hisoka doesn't kill innocents like this. His victims might not stand a chance against him, but they're pretty much always fighters of some description. The referee was just some dude.

This is like CA all over again

But if he's dead then who will judge the fight?

And the background music of this fight is Dan Dan Kokoro Hikareteku.

>Gon and Killu
basically shota fanservice, Pika, Ging, even Leorio are more interesting.

>Gon and Killu are not involved
Best arc by default.

It's a deathmatch, i'm pretty sure you don't need a judge to say who wins.

I haven't forgotten. I want this fight to be over fast but even when that's done we still have the boat and new continent to get through.

Ging, yes. Pika, is one of the MCs and thus an interesting character, yes. Leorio too. But the 30 new characters are complete rubbish.

It ends when one of them dies.

Maybe stupid question, but could Gon just use Nanika to get back his nen?

I'm pretty sure killua would help his fukboi

Thats Hunter x Hunter, you should be used to life holding no value what soever

its not like all of them are going to be important.

>had a job
>NEET

muh friend....

I doubt Hisoka will win Chrollo is the Phantom troop leader. And he's just number 8.

>Maybe stupid question, but could Gon just use Nanika to get back his nen?
Hard to say, is Nanika the reason why it's gone? I know he had Nen after he was healed, but what could the cause be other than Nanika?

Could you, say, wish for Nanika to kill someone, and then wish for it to bring that person back to life? Same issue here, can you wish to undo a wish? Can you wish to alter the rules for wishes? Is Nanika's power conceptual or is it a function of a finite amount of power Nanika possesses or is able to manipulate?

>wejustdontknowbird.gif

The Clown is a mean bully!

Got me there.