Lets post saber

Seiba thread

Other urls found in this thread:

rightstufanime.com/sales-and-promos/5-Dollar-Deals
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Posting superior Saber who happens to be my waifu. Don't mind me.

>Whore of Babylon
>superior to anything

Umu!

Nero is cute.

Nero is love, Nero is life.

If only she was here.

It must be fun to hang out with her.

Right on queue Gawain.

Even better to be married. I'm sure.

Not sure about being married, but being friends must be cool.

I want to rub Okita's feet.

I want to be showered in her love!

>Okita

Gas chamber is that way, degenerate.

I like this pairing.

It's pretty cute. 10/10.

Jesus christ, thank you. Holy shit.

If only Sup Forums felt the same way about every other insipid, cynical saber clone

I never untersand all this hype around saber.

The art is just too cute.

Sabers are for people with good taste. You must have shit taste.

No, I'm just curious.

This shipping is weird as fuck, but I like it.

Depoends on the Saber than. Nero is cute, lovable, loyal, loves everyone, loves art, is an artistic genius. She had a lot of shit she had to put up with in her life, but she doesn't hate anyone. She's energetic, fun. Oh man I really can't list it. It overwhelms me.
Arturia is pretty good too, but not my waifu.

Really? I think it's cute. I really like the art more than anything.

>Really? I think it's cute. I really like the art more than anything.

Yes Nero is cute and seeing Vlad teasing her is amazing.

Great, Red Saber has Zangetsu as a Noble Phantasm?

Exactly!

Two Nero threads in two days. I'll just take this a sign.

She's a Saber so it's allowed bitch.

She doesn't have a swordbeam, she is not a Saber.

Probably because she's the best

Every saber deserves love.
Some more then others though.

Umu!

rightstufanime.com/sales-and-promos/5-Dollar-Deals
Fate Stuff for cheap.

Thinking of buying and watching it. Never have.

Have a whole row of Seibas

Where is best Saber?

Forgotten Saber.

Here.

She's right there

>Steal a B Rank sword of all things
>Oh but it's enchantment is like 'You're not a King nor Material. Rank C.'
>Best at anything.
HOW DOES SHE FIGHT

Mordred is a very good Saber, but not best. I would play vidya with her though and bully people.

Mordred and Kairi were perfect together.

original saber is the best

Agreed.

Stop posting Gawain, we all know you are using Merlin magic to hide that you are a neckbeard

I want Nero to wrap her legs around my head as I eat her out.

Bitch im beautiful.

Yes

Arthuria Pendragon

is the best

saber

of all time.

my king

>king
You mean queen?

Best.

How in the fuck? I've never even made a general.

Would you clean Nero's pussy after Vlad's pumped her full of his jism for her so that he can fuck her again without the sloppy seconds feeling?

Suit

No, Uncle Vlad is rad and I wouldn't want to fuck Nero. But just hanging out with them must be pleasant.

nope

C'mon man, you're the ones shipping them together. You know exactly what's gonna happen when your waifu and Vlad Dracula walk into the bedroom. Why are you cucking yourself?

I have alter saber, basic saber, rider saber, okita, lily saber. So jeally of Umu fags though.

>cucking
Why do you Sup Forumsfags go out of your containment board? This and jews seems to be literally the only things on your mind.

The character interactions are cute. I'm not autistic enough to freak out about fanart or hentai.

Not a Sup Forumsfag, that is just literally what is happening. Sometimes a word is used correctly, ja?

posting actual best seiba

The idea that you can be cucked by an imaginary character is not "literal" at all. It's highly insecure though. Reminds me of a discussion I had with one of you fags, he ended concluding that looking at a couple that you find attractive is the same as getting cucked.

I don't get why you're so happy to broadcast that insecurity though. I just hope you can have some sort of self-awareness. Please, just try to understand how desperate it sounds from the perspective of the people reading what you're writing.

Dude, that's not how it works. If you waifu someone, they're supposed to be yours, not anyone else's. Deriving pleasure from watching her fall in love with other people or characters is straight up unhealthy.

>If you waifu someone, they're supposed to be yours
This has never been the case. It's always been closer to idol worship than anything else. If you fall in love with a character that canonically falls in love with someone, the love that character has for the other person is part of the thing you love about them.

It's not about pretending to be married.

This.

That's not at all what I derive pleasure from in these works of art such as snd
They remind me of a lot of great personality traits. Ones that have really made me realize just why exactly she's my waifu. What it is I really love about her, and why I think she would be able to love a shit like me. I'm sorry you're mind is too dumb to get that. Or insecure, or whatever.

Not necessarily. I don't like where all this is heading though so I'm going to stay out of it.

Gilles is better.

>Gawain
>cooks for king in life
>dies for king in battle
>fabulous
>Gilles
>bitchhandled by Jeanne
>executed
>looks like Sir Lancelot

Are you daft? Of course it's about pretending to be married. The whole point of a waifu is that they are yours and you are theirs. It has very little to do with what actually happens in a show, but what is intolerable is when a man deliberately seeks out images in which his waifu is in love with another man.

Seiba Jeanne when?
Ruler Seiba when?
Ruler Nero when?
BAHSAKAH Mordred when?

Rider Gawain when?