One Piece

>Chapter this week
Do you think we will see this interaction or will Oda leave us with blue balls again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Bxq2uGjeHU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Very quick reminder this is canon.

Reminder that Two piece will have Blackbeard's son as main character and Luffy's son as main villain.

Very quick reminder that "Usopp is a nigger"-faggots can't explain this

>yfw the one piece is a single piece of gold because like Luffy's crew, they weren't pirates for the treasure

>Hey Nami-san can I flirt with other girls?

*if One Piece would take place in the real world

Is Raftel buried under the ocean floor?

Reminder that Lord D. Kaido has the invincible duck logia.

I want to give her the cock all around the clock

Hurry up, Nel-Zel!

while she moans like a 90 year old.
unless you have a fetish for that, i think it'll be a problem

>caring about anything from the anime
kill y self

What's that? You want a new set of Nami in a generic bikini? Coming right up.

k

are you still here landwhale? go back to tumblr. haha i bet your tits are shaggy so thats why you don't want to show them.

Is this some new epic meme or genuine autism?

Am I the only one who finds it weird that the *The Kaido meme seemed to just die from one day to the next?

It's user's Sister the fat tumblr landwhale and bane of these threads.

i was lazy to post it lately. sorry user.

It is you who I meant you stupid fucklord

another really bad forced meme dies
awesome, if not 2 shitty new ones would always pop up for every dead one

Sure, they've done Nami more than once but that doesn't mean we should just ignore Monet, Vivi, Valentine, etc. Have faith in boners, user.

I can't believe Thatch is fucking dead.......

The invincible Captain Jack's return when?

>forgets picture
>fails extremely hard as a stale memer
>will remove comment any second now to try again
>will still be mocked and never recover
>kills himself full of agony and asspain

They did 8 sets of Nami, and 2 more with both her and Robin. It's like every third set they make is Nami.

Sure, but that prison Nami one and blue sweater thingy Robin one was awesome. And like I said, just because they've done Nami more than once doesn't mean tney haven't done others. Maybe they just like Nami. Maybe someone pays them extra for Nami. Maybe Nami gets more clicks. I'm fairly certain that 97% of the normies will take Nami over anyone else.

Poster girl and all that. But still. they have done loads of other characters, even the more obscure ones.

Who?

>while she moans like a 90 year old
I'm intrigued

Apparently her voice is that of an old lady. Luckily I stopped watching the anime.

Just fap to the voice

just some edgy 15 year old from Sup Forums

How old are you?

a sweet young 18

Do you think 18 makes you better than a 15 year old? Both of you faggots are the same. You're still a kid user

>psssssh nothin personel kiddo.

wisdom =/= experience
generalization =/= belief

Prison nami?

Guys, One Piece Film Gold villain is not just a golden Vergo that's a fucking mecha.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Bxq2uGjeHU

I'm guessing we'll see Sanjibro#1 and maybe a few other Germa members. The chapter will end with Sanji's group arriving at WCI.
Man I really wish I wasn't hyped for this since it's probably just going to be as disappointing as any other Shonen Jump movie.

Oda's working on it. It won't be shit. Strong World and Film Z weren't shit either. They're so good, even my normie friends enjoyed them.

>strong world
>good
Kys asap

Z was alright, but I hated Strong World. If Oda really did write it, then I'd say it's the worst thing he's written.

I'm guessing he just wrote the plot and helped some. They said he did everything to sell tickets.

It felt appropriate.

Alright, how was strong world bad then?

It had a long life, not "next day to another".

Super generic Arlong Park rehash without the good character moments.

kys

Okay, why was Strong World good then?

Sanafag

Based off Slash, who is half-black.
We need that chapter already.

So who gets EPIC btfo tomorrow night?

Vinsmokefags? Sanjifags? SaNafags?

LuNafags will get BTFO as always

Will Carrot eat the Snow-Snow Fruit this chapter?

The only way I would accept Monets death.

>2 weeks, 2 days until Burning Blood is released

LuNafags havent been BTFO once.

SaNa fags keep constantly getting BTFO though

your mom

Baron Omatsuri is one of the only anime series based films, and only Jump series based film, I would say can stand on it's own as a film and is at least decent.

While I enjoyed Strong World and Z in some aspects, they are pretty much films made for fans.

Maybe, but a better question is; will Nami eat the Carrot?

They're both gross, now shut the fuck up.

I'm guessing he was raised not to hit women too.

Hahaha what?? LuNafags have been getting BTFO each week faggot. Such a newfag kill yourself. You will also get BTFO tomorrow. Please come here tomorrow so I can laugh at you

Sanji's family is from the grand line?

How come he is acting like he had never been thee before?

They're from North Blue.

I thought all the strong people were in the grand line though and only peaceful hicks and weak pirates lived in the Blues?

a peaceful place is an easy base
that's the saying anyway

Based on their appearance which nulls your already unsubstantial point

Id like to believe you just developed some semblance of self awareness

they are on the grand line though

What if he's gay?

The curl on his eyebrow (right) isn't facing the same direction as Sanji's (facing left)

I would guess the opposite. Sanji is the special snowflake and always refuses to harm women, while his family and the Germa never had any problems with hitting anyone. That's why he left

>wisdom =/= experience
This is how im certain you have neither

by experience i meant age
not experience experience

...Ill allow it.

Reminder that Doffy and Doffyfags got EPIC btfo

Reminder that Sanji and Sanjifags got EPIC btfo

Reminder that Jack and Jackfags got EPIC btfo

Wow! Oda really went and added himself to the episode just like that!

Ok everyone! It's that time of the thread! Time for Sanji Hate.

Sanji is the worst character in all of One Piece. All he ever does is chase after bimbos and act like an autistic fedora wearing white knight beta orbiter. He's also the most disloyal strawhat and would gladly betray Luffy and the others for a pair of giant tits. He's also such a spiteful ass that he put razor blades in Zoro's food over a petty rivalry

In Enies Lobby he could have easily defeated Khalifa but instead he fodder jobbed because of >muh chivalry. And suffered one of the worst defeats in the entire world.

Since the timeskip, Sanji has gotten even worse, all he did during fishman Island was nosebleed over mermaids and on Fishman Island he couldn't even kick down a door.

Oda should use the opportunity to kill Sanji off. He's a terrible character that only arlong parkers like. Nami is going to end up with Luffy anyway so it doesn't even matter if he stays alive. At least redeem him with an Okama Mode

the real question is: is he admiral level?

I hope not. Germa 66 had better not be too strong. You can't suddenly introduce another Marines/Yonkou level group this late in the story.

finds the one piece

but Germa 66 have been stated to be so frighteningly efficient at killing that they've reached mythological/boogyman status. with that precedent in mind the higher ups tohave be at least admiral level; why else would a freakin Yonkou want to forge an alliance with them if they're not tough enough to face down Marine Admirals and New World veterans?

Quick reminder he is samefagging and got banned for posting all this shit. Just report him and he will get banned.

Is addicted to hentai.

>being this assblasted

Just because Big Mom thinks they'd be useful doesn't mean they're top tier. She recruited Capone by marriage, are you saying the Firetank Pirates are one of the strongest organizations in the series?

How do you report?

smallest penis

she recruited capone by marriage? oh shit, I missed that, what the fuck? So thats what that Lola looking chick was going on about last chapter. Anyway, I stand by it; Sanji's bro's and dad will probably be Admiral level, even if the rest of the Germa 66 guys aren't. I mean c'mon, look at Sanji, he never trains (onscreen) yet he could give Luffy and Zoro a run for their money if they ever threw down. The Vinsmoke men are gonna be fucking strong

>I-I'm scared now my post are being deleted
Kek how does it feel to be BTFO faggot?

I deleted those posts myself ;)

It was never stated that she recruited capone by marriage, people are just assuming that's what the Lola-looking gonk chick was doing on the ship. I'm not saying it's wrong, just that it's not confirmed.

>I-I'm scared so i will delete my posts
Just makes you seem more of a faggot.
Nice