Tfw

>Libtard Sister Visits

>Kill Whitey, check
>We wuz kangs, we taught whitey how to bathe, check
>Antifa, check
>Troomp is Heetler, check
>Dose bois dindu nuffin, check
>Completely ignores the facts I drop on her, screams I'm KKK

Dudes. Help me restore the brain cells I lost listening to this bitch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VfF7Xj-0gRU
anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Should have slapped that bitch

I really wanted to.

Bump.
>80 IQ
The only argument you needed.

Why are you even still in contact with her ? My sister is redpilled but if she was a marxist I would immediately cut ties.

I dropped all the redpills. But like a typical libtard, she shat all over the place, claiming she was victorious.

Forget here. Redpill your dad if you can. He should handle his silly daughter.

How old is she ?

you a nigger or something OP

21. Ripe, prime libtard age.

>Not raping her before doing all the red pills.
This is what you did wrong.

I'll try, but nobody can save the brain cells you lost watching One Piece.

Yea. West African, In fact.

are you still living with your parents while she's moved out?

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. Just leave the redpills at her feet show her the true nature of niggers if she doesn't learn then she won't learn until she has to deal with niggers herself.

Leave then you do not belong here you are not a "based black guy" or whatever.

The only fan of once peice I ever known was a mentally damaged tranny with an abusive mom that she still had to live with in her mid 20's.

Oh. Sorry to hear that. Make her listen this guy.

This is important. What race is her boyfriend.

So rape her and put a burning tire around her neck.

wtf then it's even easier just make her read malcolm x and other black nationalists to wake her up to the actions of the jew.

I guess. I just can't help but swallow all the redpills.

She's black dude

You don't get to decide who stays, we're all niggers here.

Well you can swallow all the redpills you want I'm not gonna stop you from doing that.

Thank you irish man I almost forgot.

Two options:
1) Get a gun. Empty it into her.

2) Live with it and don't worry about what other people think.

Have sex with her.

Malcom X and Thomas Sowell are the only two who might be able to fix your sister.

No fucking idea.
I can't tell if he's mexican, arab, or jew.
(Probably jew. Or all)

Sorry bro she is infected

There is only one way out for her

Your sister is black?

Show flag, need it for my collection

Women are like a canary in a coal mine. Highly influenced by society, media, a need to belong. This is why teenage girls have so much pressure to be apart of the "click", be thin, and worship beauty Idols. They are natural followers and not leaders, this is what happens when propaganda becomes weaponized on a society. It's hard to get someone to willingly step out the matrix, ignorance is bliss.

>Doesnt just kek in her face treating her like a retard while telling your family about your STEM degree and big fat paycheck to contrast her crippling debt and degree in gender studies

Im in the exact same position, except Ive indirectly made my entire family realize how much of a retarded failure my sister is.

It's too late now op. Her brainstem is rotten beyond recovery with commie horseshit. You're going to have to put her down.

I'll chalk that up to american

maybe we can help you user. post her feet and asshole

Any greentext?

Bump

Here's some deep research into negroid mating patterns.

Drop this redpill for maximum effectiveness.

>Jewish/nigger couple
Please kill her before she lay eggs.

I shall with pleasure, user.

Ha, my sister was a coal burner but ended up getting knocked up by a wigger in highschool instead of a nog. She had a millionaire in florida trying to pick her up when she was 16 and she dropped it because he was TOO NICE and got with the wigger.

I do exactly like that green text. I am vastly more successful than anyone in my family except my brother and I nonstop berate her stupid ass.

I'm glad this was the first post

Repeal the 19th Amendment. The role of women is reproduction and homemaking. They shouldn't be involved in politics, period.

Pic makes me sad :(
Fuck you OP!

She would have been in a rape dungeon

Time to cut her out. The thing that prolongs the roastie good goy whore carousel the longest is a functioning support network. Do everything in your power to tear the foundation out from under her. When she goes running back to professor Shekelblat for help with no money she will learn the truth of he new (((friends))) and mentors.

Honestly the quickest way to red pill your sister is to literally physically remove her from the matrix, live off the grid so to speak, but that's a bit extreme. Second best option is to take her camping for a weekend without access to social media. When something directly challenges a woman's core beliefs, they will try to fall back on their friends to find comfort among people who are just as brainwashed as she is and reinforce their beliefs. This is literal mind game the globalist elites waging on entire populations, I cannot emphasize that enough.

Bump

/thread

My response was similar to pic related when she said that Antifa wasnt at fault at Charlesville. Basically went completely ballistic with anger and became completely incomprehensible before resorting to crying.

There's not much to greentext because my responses are always something like "we'll see" or "we cant know for sure" or just a real world example as to why I oppose her agenda.
I'm not a full fucking retard that spouts "1488" among family members.
Most of the arguments I have with her is just me correcting her on proper etiquette and rhetoric when it comes to debating.

she's gonna be a coalburner and there's nothing you can do about it

ewww op is a negro

I would recommend finding the source of her feeling of inadequacy. People fall for sjw propaganda because they feel bad about them self for some reason. It's a cult of victimhood so figure out why she feels like a victim and show her how she's not

iktf user.
>tfw sister is a commie

You are going to have to do the honorable thing and kill her.

Great work, man, how did your sister becoming a libtard leftist inpact yout family?

realize that you're basically the same person but different genders, considering you come from same parents. you'd be the one who'd be screaming KKK if you were the sister

she sees the same hierarchies and discrimination as you do but feels an instinct to pity the people below her while you feel that the only way to coexist with these people is to demand of them to take responsibility

Again bump. This thread is spicy.

Hard as it is to say, you've done all you can. She too will one day likely have a redpilling of her own, but until then seek bonds outside of blood. We're your family user, and I hope one day your sister can join us too.

She distanced herself from us and isnt much over because we're apparently not progressive enough for her. We treat her like a special needs child and tell her to stfu when she gets hysterical.

>unironically being a commie
Grandfather would've lynched my sister if she was a full blown communist.

This guy's a black Jew and he's okay.

youtube.com/watch?v=VfF7Xj-0gRU

Is she white? If so,why is she so obsessed with black identity politics ?

>We wuz kangs, we taught whitey how to bathe, check
OP is a nigger

This is just what I needed. Thanks user.

Daily reminder: Women are like children. Tell them not to fuck Jamal will only make them fuck Jamal even more. You cannot reason with women. Just show them videos of niggers being niggers or muslims being muslims. There are lots of youtube and liveleaks channels out there with compilation videos.

read the damn thread

Show her he rampand hypocrisy of the far left
then she will start to swallow some pills mainly because she won't be liking to be asociated with those people.

she has no father figure and I have a hunch that my mom is probably a commie a sympathizer

Here you go

You are a shit brother. You should have been her father figure. It's all your fault.
>I have a hunch that my mom is probably a commie a sympathizer
I wonder why your father left you

Redpill her on how every communist country either failed or switched to capitalism.

Get suicided by the police, nigger.

vv

OP's sister actually should fuck Jamal though because she's fucking black.

We know where you fucking live.

Good advice.
Do you legitimately think being pro-white/anti-kang is advantageous or are you just interested in promoting the truth? I haven't thought about this much. What would you like the outcome of the racial struggle to be, ideally?

I bet she doesn't.

Why would even bother? All you're going to do is piss everyone off. She'll grow out of it later. The more liberal they are as kids, the more likely they are to be conservatives in 10 years. Just smile and nod instead of driving a wedge into your family like some sort of socially-awkward faggot.

haha you are a shitty brother

he left before I was born, I'm also 2 years younger than my sister. She also has some kind of mental issue (not memeing)

I try but sometimes I restrain myself because I feel like I would be too blunt.

She's already fucking Ahmedpacowitz though

Was your family dumb enough to send her to an university instead of having her learn a trade or take courses for usefull shit like programming or accounting?

(Happened to me too but universities here aren't infested with SJWs and i got red-pilled instead after joining the work market)

I'm sorry to hear that user. Is he by any chance, black?
Also your sister will probably be okay if she sees what's happening to your country and stop watching television jew.

>too blunt
That's exactly what you have to do. Bluntly drop cold hard facts and use a real world example to debunk her entire agenda.

I'm the brother she deserves.

Once there aren't any whites left in America blacks are fucked, and the smart ones are realizing this so they're either siding with conservatives or getting the hell outta here.

I just speak the truth, user.
I just want the world to go back to the way it was before. Redpilled, Whites leading, Jews btfo.

>Is he by any chance, black?
no. I feel like my mother is a pretty insufferable cunt a lot of times. That's probably most of the reason he left. It's kinda bad that I didn't have a father figure too, it make my teenage years a lot harder than it probably should it be but in the end I think I turned out alright.
As far as my sister goes I think she is too deep in the hole now. I feel like if noted it before I could have done something but I don't know for sure since my mother would surely support her anyway. I mean, I won't stop trying to bring some sense into her head and I will do the obligations that I have as a brother but I'm pretty sure most of it will be in vain. Maybe when she get's older she let this stuff go.

Just FYCKUNG ignore her
She's literally the footsoldiers of the NWO and she thinks she's a revolutionary

Nah black boi.
Chockolate pussy belongs to the white man.

But seriously. Couples with White fathers and Black moms are far more stable than other interracial couples. The kids end up smart and good looking instead of being kids from a single parrent household with shit IQ and looking like an orc.

She's been shitted
Disown her
Or kill her

>discussing politics with females

What the fuck did you expect

Read the thread

anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/

there you go, read that

I'm really sorry user. I didn't know. It isn't your fault. I hope she will get out of it and see the real world out of her fairytale.
I'm also sorry about your mother being like that. I hope it's not bad as it sounds. She did brought you two up on her own so she deserves some credit as well.
I hope everything will be okay soon and you don't get shot by niggers. Stay safe user!

I think a black country could work if it had a rigid hierarchy. They can't handle the liberal democracies colonial powers left them in, that's for sure - there just aren't enough smart ones for the positions. Even with the politicians we have in America that I would concede are mostly of at least an above-average IQ, we have rampant incompetence and corruption, so expecting anything better or equal from roody-poos is wishful thinking.
So do you want segregation, slavery, or a cooperative black ethnostate on the continent, perhaps under white control? The third is most preferable to me, although I think once we had our shit together the whites would probably conquer the black country and get rid of you one way or another.

Here ya go. Use it on her or yourself

Don't listen to Frietzl. He's an idiot larping as Hitler. You need to stand your ground with white folks in murrica otherwise the Moloch will consume you all.