Dragon ball

The great debate. Which one was the best and what went wrong?

>great debate
>unanimously agreed every series was worse than the last

> Some just want to see the world burn...

both are shit

gt > super just with the op cover

SSj4 >>>SSGSS

everything else is irrelevant

#TeamGT

Baby arc > Shadow Dragon arc > Champa Tournament arc > Black Star Dragonballs arc >>>> Battle of Gods arc >>>> Super 17 arc >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Revival of F arc

GT gets better every episode Super releases.

AF is the best sequel

Tbh i prefer gt over super.
In gt they done it with some "love" and at super they thought "ey we need money lets do dbz super".
I dont read the manga,so i dont know how the story goes on.
Its seems like just a tournament story,where the gt story is better.(Maybe the Super story goes even further beyond.)
All in one both a nothing against Z,which is sad.

Super's more comfy and I enjoy the characters from more of a fun/action standpoint than just an increasingly threatening, played completely straight, action series. They both could be better but I prefer Super's tone far more than GT's.
Also SSJ4 is probably my least favorite transformation.

Because Super gets dumber by the episode.

Don't you mean "which one was less fucking shit"?

And the answer is GT, because while ti's just as retarded as Super, at least it had better art, animation, character designs and music

That's... incredibly true.

Champa tourny was far better than anything GT had, also the designs and characters are much better. They should of just started with the tourny arc.

>Champa tourny was far better than anything GT had, also the designs and characters are much better

This
Both are shit but atleast the GT designs and story are somewhat creative.
I'd take GT over blue hair and recycled enemies in a different color anyday.

I prefer blue hair over pink panther saiyan a thousand times...

>Radish hair = Pink Panther????

I really don't get the joke here.

>the designs

I think you're forgetting how terrible the Freeza part was

who win?

Super because it makes all the dubbabies/edgyfags/muh serious show mad

>Champa tourny was far better than anything GT had, also the designs and characters are much better.
>winnie the pooh
>literally freeza
>le edgy crossed arms character that's always with eyes closed
>fat beerus
>monaka is mr.satan 2.0 with nipples haha nipples so funny xd
are you stupid or just trolling? super is a fucking uninspired cashgrab

dont have much of a response to your shit taste

Literally gt was the same. That's why he wasn't a part of it. They said fuck it can't have this cash cow go drive so let's keep it going with retarded ass shit.

>Super
Terrible ideas with only a few executed corrected
>GT
Good ideas but the execution was awful

Both of them are shit, maybe super will redeem itself in time.

GT was less of a cash grab

atleast the enemies and design had some sort of creativity to them, maybe not as in tune with dragonball's sillyness but to say there was more thought put into super is ridiculous.

>exactly two frames repeated over and over
is this the kino of sakuga?

Fusion when?

this guy gets it

This guy gets it.

Both are shit. GT had better designs, better animation and got the secundaries personalities better, that's it. Super has a better incarnation of Pan, that's it.

gt was more creative by a longshot. plotholes or not.

>I enjoy the characters
Pic related is better than anything Super has came with Videl.
Can someone post the Blue Frieza vs Vegeta? It's literately a power point presentation.

Fuck off and die.

Super is better because of Beerus.

GT and Super are fine. You should be reading the manga anyway, but considering how many people were weened off that horrible dub, they never realized Dragon Ball was a gag manga from the start.

And this.

I'm just here to post a smug Mai

The one that was actually written by Toriyama.

I found a pic of Black Goku.

because toriyama means its good

he may be the original creator but christ to say he gives the smallest amount of shit for super or put any thought into it is ridiculous.

GT may not of been made by toriyama but atleast it had some thought and creativity put into it, not just a cash grab that you are feeding into like a tard cause toriyama reskinned some villains.

She's one of the best things from Super, best girl.

Original manga was the best.
Toei is shit.

I thought really enjoyed Baby, SSJ4 and the Shadow Dragons.

Baby even had a ration reason to be angry. The Saiyans destroyed his world and he was going to destroy theirs.

The only cool design was hit and zarama..... Magetta was ok.

In terms of design ssj4 gogeta wins.

Dragonball was good. Everything afterwards was trash.

Its been confirmed that SSJ4 Goku is around Super Vegito levels of strength. Goku thought fusion wouldn't stand a chance against Beerus, but didn't seem that way when he went SSG. So it's implied SSG is stronger.

The only thing that GT has over Super is the animation quality. Besides that all it was was shit character design, inconsistency up the ass, and horrible writing. The Android 17 saga was the worst thing to come out of any Dragon Ball Series ever. Then there was Baby, that was literally just the Cell/Buu concept done for the third fucking time in a row. The Shadow Dragons was a pretty cool concept tho.

Super does have some pretty cool designs and the story is solid, but if the animation was only consistently good I'd be 100% satisfied with it

Fucking this. SSJ4's design was shit

When the fuck was ssj vegito confirmed as strong as ssj4 gogeta?

Watching buu saga for the first time on dbkai since I didn't get to growing up. It's so good. I think it's my favorite arc. Trunks and goten are awesome. Gohan is back wish he was stronger since he's my favorite. Plus pic related

>pic related
Super is painful to look at.

Never because GT is not canon HAHAHAHA FAGGOT

Dragon ball > Dragon ball Z > Dragon ball GT > Dragon ball Super > Dragon ball GT several years after the movie.

so both?

No matter how awful GT was, it was still miles better than Super.

People hate Super as much as they hate GT.

bullshit

Aside from the animation there's literally nothing wrong with Super past the movie recaps.
Beerus, Whis, and even Jaco are very fun characters, easily better than anyone introduced in GT. The story so far is pretty lighthearted, which I assume may be bothering to some although probably mostly spics and american dubfags . The SoL and comedy parts are pretty good, and very comfy, there's been actual hype in Goku vs Hit fight when he used the kaioken, and the new universes and characters like Cabba open up plenty of new possibilities.
While there were a couple of decent parts in GT, I don't see how anyone could prefer it over Super.

Not a fan of the choreography, the new sound effects and the music.

The only thing good in GT is six star dragon, she's cute and hot.
She also got a new form(super six star dragon) in the Dragon ball hero game.I bet she's happy that she doesn't have to change in to her dragon form to power up anymore

>she

I prefer GT because jesus christ look at this bitch.

Literally the shittiest and most retarded arc in all of dragonball.

both are shit, but i feel super is more "dragon ball" than GT, feels more like a natural continuation than GT, a bad, shitty animate, with shitty written and made by a shitty company like toei, but still better than GT.

i hope super's replace the future after uub tourney soon.

GT was better.

Dragon ball should have ended with the manga.

>super is more "dragon ball" than GT,
GT is clearly more Dragon ball than GT. They've brought back chibi goku.

I am deeply disturbed by the lack of female Saiyans.

Say what you want about GT, at least they put some effort into it.

Soon.

I wholeheartedly agree. I watched GT when I was 12, I was such a sucker for anything DB related and would have swallod anything they threw at me. And still they managed to disappoint me, I wanted to like it, but it was just dreadful. Besides the bright computer colors and the animation, Super is delivering (post movie arcs) and I actually enjoy watching it every week.

Pretty much the same. Super is only okay as opposed to GREAT, but it's still good enough to keep me entertained.

just in the beggening when they are searching the dragon ball accross the galaxy, GT goes to shit when they try to be like DBZ with baby, and creating the furry abortion that is SSJ4, i hate the personality of pan in GT, and that the series is "goku time", and yes, super still shit, and the series is basically right now "goku & vegeta time", but i prefer super to GT.

>Beerus, Whis, and even Jaco are very fun characters
And everything sucks else sucks to no end.

>just in the beggening when they are searching the dragon ball accross the galaxy

And it wasn't that great either.

> i hate the personality of pan in GT

Me too. She's awesome at the end of the manga, even if we saw her for just two chapters. In GT she's useless and annoying.

>and that the series is "goku time", and yes, super still shit, and the series is basically right now "goku & vegeta time"

To be fair, it's mostly the case in DB too (with some rare instaces). In DBZ teamwork is surprisingly more important. Here we have:

>Goku challenge the new threat
>For some reason, gets out
>Vegeta step in
>Is somewhat more effective
>Gets out anyway
>Goku come back
>Save the day.

But at least the SoL is decent. And Pan is adorable (as she sould be).