Daily reminder that this is the most sexually abused character

Daily reminder that this is the most sexually abused character

>Her sister has an incest fetish and collects her panties
>Her friend sexually abuses her out of frustration from her crush

Hey op you just posted a image of a wall?

Rape as comedy

But the abusers are cute (well, not Chinatsu) so it's OK user

What did you say

Chinatsu is literaly the embodiment of AIDS.

Akane is a harmless siscon who goes out of her way not to let her predilections impact Akari negatively.
Everyone agrees Chinatsu should be locked up.

Is she wearing a different school uniform?

I kinda hate her.
Without Chinatsu the story will be better.

They waste screentime on her instead of more interesting side characters

If you ignore all the actually sexually abused characters, sure.
For one thing, Akari doesn't even know about her sister. Himawari and Ayano are both way more sexually harassed.

sadly doujins are yuri shit, and the fanart that is nice is censored, and the uncensored one, is fucking shit.

simmer down

This thread is now Akariii~n
16/?

17/?

18/?

Reminder that Machi has gotten raped more

19/?

20/?

Whenever I see pictures like this nowadays I always feel like telling them to cover up

But what if they don't listen and crowd up on me, flashing their panties against my advice?

Oh god

But Akari bullying is the best part of the show.

Don't worry user, now that Bakkin is (almost?) back maybe we can return to the days of constant manga discussion, cuteposting, images that aren't from S3, shipping discussions, and people dogpiling lewdposters, and everyone agreeing that all yurus are best yurus.

No? Well, let an old man reminisce about better days, will you?

>images that aren't from S3
But there are so many good ones, user.

There are, and they are reposted way too often.

I prefer looking at Namori's beautiful art over yet another Dogakobo or TYO screenshot.

This looks ugly af
>all yurus are best yurus
NO. Remove Shitnatsu, she's like Azusa to K-on!

>chinatsu should be locked up
Even Akari forgave her and considers her a friend. A little personal boundary violation isn't that big a deal. Her sister knows that she's creepy, and the show implies Akari will NEVER figure out how insane she is anyways.

I'd rather we really not, my animeonly memeposting friend.

The more I've watched this anime the more I've come to the realization that Chinatsu is a cunt to everyone. The show would benefit if she were locked up

I agree that her art is superior but how could you not enjoy screenshots such as these?

When I see them every thread.
People don't talk about half the characters anymore. Or the manga. This board is all rampant with antiyurism and people like this These threads have lost their soul.

Well, what do you wanna talk about, user? I'm all ears.

Omfg i love Sugiura Senpai

Unfortunately I must be getting some sleep, I just felt the need to get that off my chest after observing these threads recently.

But you could always talk about Chinatsu's brain problems again. For a fun night you could go digging through old YRYR threads from about a year or so ago and enjoy reading some the strangest and lengthy psychoanalysis rantings of a tiny pink-haired lesbian I've ever seen.

Or talk about Mari, that works too.

Not really much to say about Mari other than she's a miracle of the universe, and evidence that a god may yet exist.

I never got to read the manga, and I don't think I'll make the time to do so, I'm a busy man who only watches animu to relief the stress of the everyday.

PS. Give me a chapter focused on Tomoko and I'll read it.
Sorry for replying twice

I want to impregnate Chinatsu

Reading manga is more efficient time wise than anime though. 4 hours of anime might adapted from about 20 chapters of manga which might take you 30min to read.

i miss phonedesu akarin threads

I want to switch out Akari's orange juice with bitter coffee so she'll unknowingly drink it

fuck you

Hasn't she suffered enough, user?

The manga is pure undiluted yuru from the bleeding fingers of the original OG Namori, untainted by anyone else's visions of the characters or setting.

It honestly feels like an entirely different experience from both the Dogakobo and TYO anime. It's well worth reading. You'll just have to put up with them looking like cute ayy lmaos for the first couple dozen chapters.

In my next life, I want to be reborn as Akarin.

This is my favorite chapter. It's so adorable

>that time photoshop took over the threads