Is England Waking Up or Doomed?

>Is England Waking Up or Doomed?
>Is there an underground uprising or movement?
>is it too late?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/census-figures-show-christianity-in-sharp-decline-while-belief-in-islam-dramatically-increases-8621271.html
archive.is/TOzOz
latimes.com/world/europe/la-fg-london-subway-20170915-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These cunts can try all they like, if the Luftwaffe couldn't do it, I doubt a few drugged up Muslims can.

>>Is there an underground uprising or movement?
Nice try mi5

no one really gives a fuck, we know 100% this cunt will be caught and people will go about their lives

They will only win when they kill all 60m of us, so good luck cunts.

No one in any country (including yours) will "wake up" enough to fix anything while they're still moderately comfortable and entertained.

This is why most of the new white nationalists are on the fringe of society.

America elected Trump, that's called waking up.

you can be sure its a low IQ nobhead in his 20's who got brainwashed online.

The sooner we ban internet access to under 18's the better

and ban Islam, it cannot be allowed to grow in the UK, it just cant, w didnt come through our religious wars 200 yrs ago to have Islamic have a pop at it too, no no no no no#
no more immigration from Muslims, and there ones here can either assimilate or leave.

Britain has been dead since the end of the Empire.

It was too late decades ago.

Electing Trump will help as much as Brexit will help us.

If you think anything will be solved at the polling booth you've got a shock coming up in your future.

Or, you know, when they outbreed you amd slowly turn your nation into a muddy caliphate.

the government can't flexibly turn around larger cultural shifts that any country experiences, so even if you elected Trump, that doesn't change the fact that your elite is almost entirely marxist and the society long ago abandoned christianity in favor of liberalism and hedonism

The Germans couldn't get inside and didn't want to blow everything
London mayor is a Muslim, there was no Nazi mayor
Brit cucks BTFO

yeah that's why he's going to grant amnesty to all those spics, right?
>but but m-muh 4-D chess
he betrayed the entire Western World

Which is whats happening, it's like watching a fire spread and engulf your house.

>America elected Trump, that's called waking up.
And Trump hired a bunch of Kikes like his son in law and others to keep us slaves to the IRS and Jew bankers.

big words for a yanky boy

>terror assblast
hehe

>London mayor is a Muslim
I think you need to understand along with your American neighbors than a Mayor is a nothingburger, its a no mark ceremonial position
all the power he has is to set bus fairs and open supermarkets.

Thats it.

Forget about him, hes not even worth commenting on, he had more power when he was an MP

We have Muslim MP's and black ones, Jews too, its really no biggie

I'm going with doomed

When I was in England I rode the tube a lot and even walked across that bridge that got attacked by the truck of peace
Scary to think that I could have potentially gotten blown up
Also since it was a college study abroad program we had excursions every other day and one of them was that we had to go visit a fucking mosque
The mosque had separate entrances for men and women so my class just went through the women one but the girls with us pretty much got forced to were head scarfs to be "respectful" to the people there
The surrounding neighborhoods were mostly muslim and it was an absolute shit hole I felt like I was in Pakistan or some shit
Fix your shit England

>the mayor of our capital city is a Muslim
>capital city has the highest % of all Muslims in country (pure coincidence)
>every Islamic terror attack happens in this capital city
>Muslim mayor does literally nothing to prevent this
I can't stand how you Brits rationalize the death of your nation. Every fucking British poster waves away this shit, every thread.

At least you're not as bad as the Krauts who just outright deny their problems

100% Doomed, fucked beyond repair.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what actually happened? I'm not seeing much online

IED set off in the London Underground, injured almost 30 people, ensuing manhunt for the culprit.

If you look up the news, almost every result is about Trump's fucking twitter regarding the incident. I hate this timeline so much sometimes

England was doomed the day we stabbed them in the back and declared ourselves independent.

It will never be a nice place to live. White will always be hated on the streets now.

>ban internet

You realize you're playing right into the hands of ((their)) agenda by saying this, right?

London is a shithole but it's policies have no bearing over the future of the nation as a whole because it's the whole country who votes for the PM, not just a bunch of muzzies in London and we are still 85% white. A lot of people voted for Brexit for a huge clamp down on immigration, we're trying to fix it. This is Tony Blair's fault. Chill the fuck out, sperg. There's nothing more annoying than a new-worlder acting like they understand Europe.

>no casualties

Very low energy attack.

>England
>Waking up

wew

thanks for doing exactly what I just said

>he still thinks trump is our guy

how so? I thought ((they)) controlled the internet

I need a passport to go to Aus,so why do u not need a passport to contact people online overseas?

We need to shut it down, shut it all down.

I just want to be left alone on my Island with Brits who wont blow me up, is it asking too much?@

Any news? Isn't London and UK in general a police state? Where's all the footage of the train and pictures of the suspect? Are they just saving face after Trump called them out?

You see the thing is whenever I call a Canadian a paedophile they always deny it like they're not a paedophile. It's really a problem. I can't stand how you Canadians rationalize your being of peadophiles and also faggots at the same time. Every fucking Canadian poster waves away this shit, every thread.

The internet is a pleasure valve, just like all entertainment that allows for the venting of displeasure with society.

I'm 100% sure he will get caught, most Brits they will say the same, we are the most CCTV'd place in the world, they will have pics of him leaving his home and his journey to the tube.

we'll get all of them eventually. no one escapes the beady eye of GCHQ

D O O M E D
O
O
M
E
D

Why the hell are you bringing up pedophilia? We weren't even discussing your infamous rape gangs.

IMAX levels of projection m8

But now the sheepare using it and they need protecting

it was fine when it was just nerds, if i went to the Police in the early 90's saying somone abused me online they would lock me up, not them lol

Now MP's who have twitter trolls are requesting security becuase of threats lol, its fucking pixels you nobs

Is that all you can respond with? When is point is 100% correct? You didn't even spell Yankee correctly

You missed the point, as expected of a maple nigger inhabitant of a future Chinese colony.

This, the real villains are in government and intelligence agencies. Remember that the guy do who did the Manchester bombing was from a group in Libya funded by the UK and US to topple Gadaffi.

Yes yes we're all dead. We were alive duing the blitz and the much more successful IRA terrorist operations of the 70's through to the 90's but now a bucket with some poorly mixed propellent burned some mans eyebrows on the tube this morning we're dead. See you tomorrow for tomorrows Britain is dead thread.

>hey your country has some probl-
>NO NO UR A FUCKING PEDOPHILE OKAY STOP DENYING IT
this is exactly what I was talking about, the absolute refusal to acknowledge the issues facing us all. You immediately turn to spergy libel at the slightest accusation of bad government policy

Except we are aware of our problems you fucking idiot. We're just not black-pilled little pussies like you.

>still 85% white
Last time I heard a Britposter said they were still 95% white.

so i should have voted for Hillary?

Could have been talking about Scotland, otherwise that dude was lying.

Please keep proving my point Nigel

Doomed. Even non-politcal normies are accepting trans faggotry as normal and signing up with the #notallmuslims bullshit.

No, I don't think anybody expected him to do this. It's still betrayal any way you look at it

Nigel? Why are you calling me the most based man in Britain? You really do not understand shit about shit do you?

Your "point" was literally that "LONDON IS DOOMED THEREFORE THE UK IS DOOMED WHY ARE YOU IGNORING THIS BRITBONGS WHY ARE YOU NOT AWARE OF THE TERROR ATTACKS IN LONDON?" despite there being no indication that Britposters are ignorant to these problems at all.

Did your mother run into walls for fun whilst she was pregnant? Don't talk about Europe anymore you LARPer.

No, that's the point. Even the best option we had was easily turned against even our shallowest wished.

We couldn't even get someone to keep illegal immigrants out, or even tell them to fuck off.

Dead children in the Manchester bombing should of been the turning point. If your willing to let that happen with no action then you've already given up. Best thing you can do now is lube up while your getting fucked by the long dick of islam

I never said the UK was doomed. If you're going to get angry at someone online you should at least read what they're saying. I said that you Brits get extremely defensive and try to rationalize the problems in your country. You have been doing that this entire thread
>LARPer
do you even know what that means? What am I LARPing as? Keep the insults up though, you're proving my point with every post you make

I'm not rationalizing, I'm saying that we're aware and that we're trying to fix it so stop pretending like you know anything about British people and Britain in general you fucking larper.

London is a shit pile that nobody gives a flying fuck about. If this kind of shit happened as much in the North as it did in London then mosques would be burnt to the ground.

>LARPer again
you're quite an angry boy Nigel, please have a cuppa and relax
>know nothing about Britain
I guess I can't read the news, history, or even talk to British people irl without being British myself. I didn't know this, I apologize for being so ignorant

They've been dead for over 200 years.

This American man knows.

>please have a cuppa and relax
Yes thanks, I will.

Doomed. Im fucking surrounded by dommed countries.

Is it possible to own a shack on a snowy secluded hill and own a shotgun in Norway?

He took what you said and flipped it against you to show how fucking irrational your point is.
If you just sit and say someone is something, then use them denying they are something as evidence that they are the thing, you're an idiot.

Yes. Quite normal

Britain pls.
All it takes is some genocide. Not even a big one. Just get the young and you don't have worry about anything.

genocide you in a minute mate

Banning the internet is one of the primary goals of the globalist agenda to control what information is disseminated.

If there is no internet there is no way to gain viewpoints outside what the government controlled mainstream media tells you.

How is this not obvious to britbongs?

dont count us out just yet. Yes we are tolerant and polite but there is a limit to which we say enough is enough. The tipping point is already here there is discontent amongst the middle class now. I just hope we act quickly before it is too late. the last twenty years has been a breeding ground for islamic terrorism.

Being defensive (which you Brits tend to be with regards to these topics) is not the same as calling somebody a pedophile. Some Brits ITT (like the one I made the original post towards) were acting quite like how I described. That's some contextual evidence for my claim.

Now, if I was posting lolis or arguing for a lower age of consent, then it would have been entirely appropriate to label me with such a harsh word. Nothing of the sort happened, I understand your logic here but it's not comparable so fuck right off bruv

That's the dream

See
We are fucked mate. The degeneracy is even slipping deep into the countryside.

Christianity is dying in places it was deep rooted even 10 years ago. Values are gone and even girls and guys from traditional families are tying to live that Illuminati lifestyle.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/census-figures-show-christianity-in-sharp-decline-while-belief-in-islam-dramatically-increases-8621271.html

We have no industry what so ever. Our economy is almost completely made up of financial services that will be outsourced to cheaper companies in China within a decade.

Let's archive
archive.is/TOzOz

bless you

Pedophilia wasn't the point of my post you dumb shit maple nigger. You can barely see past your own nose.

>archive.is/TOzOz
Cheers bro.

For fuck's sake, I wasn't responding to you, and I just explained that I understand your attempt at logic. It's NOT comparable

why not respond to instead of going after the low-hanging (leaf) fruit? Simmer down you fucking sperg

>Why don't you respond to the guy complaining about how fucked we are instead of responding to the guy actually talking to you

Sounds like a great time pal, I'll get right on that

We live in a police state under constant surveillance but it does nothing to protect us from the Muds who want to kill us.

>Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson said people should "keep calm" and continue their lives as normal.
Just.

As soon as the RAISE act passes, exepct tons of Europeans immigrating to America. They're blackpilled and honestly I can't blame them. I will always defend both America and Europe.

I wasn't talking to you though, I told you to get a cuppa and fuck off, which you said you did. If you're still assmad and want to respond to all my posts, fine man, that's your choice.

Keep ignoring all the Brits complaining ITT though, they don't fit with your argument

I have a cuppa, but you're still retarded. There has been a development on my end at the very least.

>a few

>b-b-big w-words
>*cries*

why not respond to
is it because it's easier to say FUCKING LEAF and leave it at that? Is it because you can't use the "you don't know what it's like here" excuse with people who DO know what it's like? Now please fuck off and drink your chinese hand soup

lmao

They're all British posters and I trust their opinions a lot more than a new world motherland larping faggot from Canada, so yes calling you a paedo is much easier.

Alright, so you're lazy, dishonest, angry and retarded. I was worried you were just confused. Thanks for clearing that up, have a splendid cloudy day on your rainy little island

We'll wake up when the last White British minority is hunted down by government Sharia forces at this rate. You'll be lucky to find even those caught in the blast to wake up, that's how fucked this place is.

Can we not return to a proper ticketing and carriage system where people of class are not forced to travel alongside exploding ruffians.

Come home Anglo brother, the RAISE act will make it easier for you to come here.

>Maple nigger makes a post claiming that British people are unaware and make excuses for the state of their country
>He then proceeds to list a bunch of British posters clearly very aware of the state of Britain to try and make some other stupid maple nigger point
Good job blowing yourself the fuck out by the way.

>have a splendid cloudy day on your rainy little island
It's night time you stupid paedo.

This not just abt the UK user, Trump just signed the resolution condemning any group that wants to conserve white America.

THIS

Enjoy being outbred by chinks and sandwogs you nonce.

>Islamic State claims responsibility for bomb blast in London subway

latimes.com/world/europe/la-fg-london-subway-20170915-story.html

When was the last time ISIS claimed responsibility for an attack like this? Part and parcel attacks seem to be done by muslims most of the time, but how often does ISIS come forward like this? Maybe this might get the message across to start taking this problem seriously?

>but how often does ISIS come forward like this
Literally every time

>When was the last time ISIS claimed responsibility for an attack like this?
Every single time?

I'm 18 and WOKE