>Daraa Aug 20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>E Ghouta Aug 11
imgur.com/a/CBtz3

Developments Sep14
>DeZ
Ru submarines fire 7 missiles on IS HQ&arms depots near al-Mayadeen city
SAA capture Baghiliyah district NW of DeZ, now aims towards Ayyash
SAA secures DeZ airport by advancing in Thurdah mountains.SAA advances SE of city, 35km away from al-Mayadeen city
>Astana 6th meeting between Russia, Iran,Turkey, Sy gov&rebels rep. underway 13-15 Sep
>E Ghouta:JaI foils SAA assault near Homs-Damascus highway
>Raqqa:SDF claims to capture national hospital
>Idlib:Jaish al-Ahrar defects from HTS
>IS does a Hit-n-run overruning SDF trench in rural Hasakah
>IS convoy crosses to E Syria after 2 weeks delay due to US airstrikes
>Hama/Homs pocket:SAA liberates 14 villages&several hilltops
>IS ambushes Egyptian military column in N Sinai, kills 18
>Taliban captures 5 villages in N Afghanistan
>50+ killed,80 injured in gun&bomb attack in S Iraq
Yemen
>900 days of Saudi aggression:12907 citizens dead,21k injured, destroyed 15 airports,14 ports,1941 bridges&roads,296 hospitals&medical facilities,791 schools,114 university facilities
>Saudi warplanes crashes in Yemen, pilot died
>Houthi forces ambush Saudi troops in Jizan killing 2
/sg Army 2017 album - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/908771808865812481
youtu.be/i5IrNP4JOCc
youtu.be/7CFOh3tO-w4
rt.com/news/403479-deir-ezzor-siege-horrors/
rt.com/business/403465-dollar-end-china-crude-rogers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>stop gassing children

why doesn't this shitty general get moved over to /r/civilwar or /bant/? its almost always offtopic and half the time you faggots are talking about your personal lives. the days of quality posting such as /ug/ seem to be dead. fuck right off please.

K*rds genocide soon!

SDF vs SAA when?

chill bro, here have a girassad

they stand no chance against girassad mang

7th for hafez-e shirazi

Damn those names of districts and certain palces bring back memories

>BREAKING: #SAA led by Tigers advance 20 km W & NW of Baghiliyah, capturing Rajm Tub, Sawh Khurayj & Tal Qusaymiyah.
twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/908771808865812481
I don't fucking get it, are they going to cockblock the k*rds, advance south along the euphrates or west towards Maadan?
Can't effectively do all at once...right?

>The bantz
Much better

The absolute state of opposing forces smdh

who draws that /sg/tan?
good job there

>Tfw you only have win95 and mspaint in Jordan

>ASSadists actually believe this

Bolandi I think, who has the benis edits? Isn't that Germany?

>t. 70 IQ bydlo

feels bad mang, i really cant edit for shit

>Can't effectively do all at once...right?
With literally half of the Iranian, Syrian and proxy potential massed in DeZ? With RuAF and VKS working like mad with ballistic missiles and extensive air support? With diplomatical back covered?
I believe they can.

I fixed hands and tights on this
have seen tat one wiw penis floating around too

Thanks. It's me and Canadian user

>Can't effectively do all at once...right?
Don't underestimate them. Remember how the SAA handled the Central Syria offensive. 2 kotels, with one closing quite quickly, while gaining all the way to DeZ.
Then again, the Euphrates needs a lot more manpower to deal with. Which brings up a question i had: is the SAA full conscription mode yet? I know the NDF and the other militias just kinda pick up people who themselves want to fight.

What's her name /sg/?

Not me, some other Bolandi. In case you're wondering. I paint on canvas instead! Can't into computahz

>what the fuck did you just said about m......

meygurmeme

>xD the absolute state of it
Only in /sg/ folks! Seriously mate, pirate paint shop Pro at least...

Sexualized fantasies of middle aged, divorced, constantly flacid, fat men?

Breadumin?

>Isn't that Germany?
I made some benis edits, but the most horrendous was posted first under a burger flag as far as I know

*bombs airfield*
*operable next day*
*FSA retreats*

That's a polished one, nice.
Thanks, Cyprus! Hopes for reunion one day.

That older version is pretty shit anyway. This one is better

THE WHORE OF BABYLON

I'm Bolandi on vacation tho

no

Get on my level, Bashar is beyond the limitations of a Giraffe

BEHOLD

THE BASHAROSAURUS

Post some to that Jordanian, he'll love the Haram aspect. He keeps on about the big benis.

FREE KURDISTAN
10 DAYS

>those white outlines
it takes 20 seconds to get rid of them and you upload this? what a disgrace.

Oh, have a great time! I loved Cyprus. PLA were visiting too, strange stuff.
You're crap.

Nope, I think they don't want to throw at the front every last son or capable adult.. at least not yet

Kek
Thanks

This. My sides.

picture dump

Worse than AIDS

>tfw computer is dying
>tfw I have to replace it soon or else I won't be able to funpost on /sg/ or work on personal projects

they are /our/ niggers now kek

teach pls, how do i select something i cropped after i deselect it in paint

saved!

kek that faggot looks like a co-worker

Are you me? Most linux distros cut support for my rig

Did you already learn about our lord and savior
>WHITE&BASED
?

the hat looks kinda off and the sunglasses have this wierd white part
litteraly unlookable-at

Pay debnts first.

Nah good luck mate. I have 7, I'd send you one but I can't afford postage. Spend all my money on my car.

It's improving!

Yeah most don't support roach.

>‘We’ve been dead already’: Deir ez-Zor residents recall horrors of ISIS blockade

“We fed our children with stale bread, cleaning the mold from it. We have long suffered from artillery strikes and shells; they usually hit civilians – children and women in particular,” a local woman told RT.

The lack of basic supplies and the constant shelling made the living conditions in the city unbearable, another young woman recalls.

“We walked the roads in fear, expecting any moment that a shell might hit us and we would die,” the woman recalls. “We’ve been under constant stress and disturbance. We thought only about death. There was no food, no medicine, no electricity and no water. We’ve been dead already.”

Residents of Deir ez-Zor bear the marks of malnourishment and the illnesses they contracted during the interminable siege.

“I have this because of anemia, and this too,” a local woman, Um Badr, told RT, while showing infection marks on her face.

“I’ve seen death with my own eyes – I swear by Allah, I’ve seen death. This is not life – we ate tree bark. And butter was not butter at all. We have seen death. There was no clean water, nothing,” she added.

A huge strain has been put on the city’s healthcare system by a shortage of medical supplies, as well as a steady flow of people wounded by shelling. The residents have been deprived of the most basic services.

youtu.be/i5IrNP4JOCc
youtu.be/7CFOh3tO-w4
“A nurse in the hospital could not give me a dropper,” a local man told RT. “There are dead people in the hospital on the floor, killed in shelling. Deir Ez-Zor was behind a tight blockade. They [ISIS] did not even allow a single wheat grain to slip in there.”

rt.com/news/403479-deir-ezzor-siege-horrors/

spent more than half a hour on this

and I didn;t even touched it.
Straight from polish forum

>Petrodollar end looming as China & allies dump it in oil trading - Jim Rogers

Beijing has announced plans to start a crude oil futures contract priced in yuan and convertible into gold. The step might lead to the emergence of a new Asia-based crude oil benchmark to compete with Brent or West Texas Intermediate futures.

financial commentator Jim Rogers

“This is just another step in that direction. Many people do not like using US dollars because if the US gets angry at you, they just set enormous pressure on you that can even get you out of business. China, Russia, and other countries understand this, and they are trying to move world trade and world finance away from that,” said the Jim Rogers.

As China is the world’s biggest crude buyer, the new contract may allow exporters to avoid US sanctions by trading oil in yuan. Such countries as Russia, Iran, Pakistan, Vietnam, China and many other Asian countries are interested in that, according to the expert.

The futures contract will allow participants to pay with gold or to convert yuan into gold without the necessity to keep money in Chinese assets or turn it into US dollars.

“The world has been moving that way. Iran will accept renminbi (yuan) from China now. The world is moving that way. China and Russia have currently swaps in rubles and renminbis. It is happening. But it is happening slowly. It takes a lot of time,” Rogers said.
The investor stressed the shift is not going to happen swiftly.

“In this case, there are so many people that actively want it, I would suspect that in less than ten years you will see a major shift into the trading of oil to Asia,” he said.

“When US dollar replaced the pound sterling, there was no one really going around trying to do it quickly. But now you have major economies: Russia, China, Iran and others – very much want this to happen. So, it will happen faster,” Rogers added.
rt.com/business/403465-dollar-end-china-crude-rogers/

The quality of this meme is like your mother.
It's a shit

Getting a little closer to that Revelation post

i only have paint man

Nice get user.
i'll try to fix the pictho

No one will trade in yuan.
Less trust in Chinese manipulating their currency than the USD.

shame, I rarely spend more than 5 minutes for mine.
Quantity over quality on 4chinz

DICKS EVERYWHERE

Are you an American trapped in Greece?

I have the money, but I want to push this thing to the point of no return. I want this thing to die a glorious death! I want it to go out in the most horrible, technological way possible. I want it to die in a way that goes beyond the BSoD!

I should start backing up all of my files. I don't want to lose those.

never stopped me

is there any comprehensive info on ISIS occupation policy? What they do with the populace, how they keep economy and industry running? I mean anyting besides clickbait headlines

Lawgoy, the kurd anime poster might not be the same one as the Varg poster after all

lesson learnt

but they would trade it in gold I guess

Paint man

>mfw I have a disciple now

>ebin
f

and nobody wants opium anymore
^^

a what ?

looks like an elephant

Haha, ok dude. I usually overclock the nads off my rig at that point.
>Tfw got 3.2ghz out a 2ghz p4 for a glorious while

ahh those were some fun days

mummy looks tired
she could maybe sleep it off in my bed

is jimmy out?

He's your master, you are his student.

>ebin

I already miss him.

>Trapped
I'm interested, how did that happen

apprentice/student/pupil

and with this I'm through with my /sg/tans
another one I deleted by mistake once

i have no master

F
I miss you, ebin. What became?!?!

was this ever finished
yes you have a (((master)))

I thought someone said he got out Monday

This image implies britain is dead and that america takes advice from literal retards

>was this ever finished
first time I see this pic, so I guess no