Brits seem weak and girly, what's their deal?

I've got to admit that Brit shit, like mannerisms and pronunciations, seem pretty fucking queer. I think most other Muricans feel the same. Seems like you are all a bunch of weaklings. I can't imagine a Brit being strong man, just average at best.
But I sure do love this marmite stuff. It's like soy sauce in a paste form. Maybe I just have a taste for acrid foods, since also enjoy drinking straight vinegar (just the thought is mouth-watering).
So what other kinds of garbage do you guys eat that I may enjoy? This may be your only redeeming quality, in my views of foreign culture.

And wtf is up with brits pronouncing shit wrong? like "advertisement" as "ad-VERT-isment"?
If you were going to "advertise" something, would you say you were going to "ad-VERT-is" it?
Get your shit together

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ALE6ENavvJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MKRHWT6xdEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

White people have lower test genetically it's just a fact that's why women want superior dark skinned men.

Of course its like a "foreign" culture to you, esé

So thats why black people always win the strong man contest. Oh wait.

Black people being strong is a fucking joke. The only advantage they have on whites in any way is sprinting.

>be me
>showing this marmite shit to my friend
>friend comments that it "smells like his gf vag"
>tell friend that this stuff is yeast extract
>friend does not taste product

I think they should call this shit Vagemite

Why are white women so desired then? Where do you think they come from?

I feel the opposite, I think many American men are whiny and nasal. I can almost never tell if an American is gay or straight, because they all sound homo ass fuck.

Aussies seem pretty cool to be honest
but Brits definitely are kinda gay

bait

You remind me of my American cousin: good lad, but a tad overenthusiastic. He thought Americans invented the English language.
Must be his American mom's genes.

>Britain
>America

You can only go to jail in one of these countries for hurting a homosexual's feelings. Guess which one it is?

>I can't imagine a Brit being strong man, just average at best.
You mean those guys who conquered the world? Those Brits?

Yeah, those guys that lost it all and now are being overrun on their own island. Them

I ordered vegemite and tried it. It's soy sauce in solid form, but with a hint of other crap that doesn't improve the flavor.

Is it worth trying Marmite? Are they the same?

>hurting a homosexual's feelings

Bollocks, I talk shit about yanks all the time, and I'm a free man. Go ride your freedom chariot, gutbucket

this is to spaghetti and sauce as poop is to a candy bar

Don't drink vinegar for fuck's sake. You'll ruin your teeth.

Whenever I have to open a can of this for someone in my household that likes this shit, and I get a drop on my hand, it's like I got a drop of wet cat food on my hand. I have to wash it off right away to be rid of the smell.

They're both fucking disgusting. Even the marmite tv ads play it up:

>bloke kisses fit bird
>he makes retches and does a runner
>camera pans down to plate on coffee table
>she's been eating marmite on toast

Shit gets scraped out a vat at your local agrochemicals and cancer factory...

Fruit "Winders"?

That is so fucking gay, give me a break

American "cuisine"

That's cos a rollup here is pic related you ignoramus....

Try some Faggots. Full of meaty goodness.

Here's your (you).

What does vegemite taste like anyways?

A yeast infection

Learn what a "chip" is, you British pieces of shit

How do you know?

And I heard how you guys got one of your "tubes" smoked earlier. When will you guys rise up and handle those fucking muslim savages? I know you don't have guns, but a mob of dudes with clubs can't go wrong.

Seriously, your fucking homeland is in jeopardy. Kill those animals in the streets, it is time

lel, your country is being colonised by Mexican's and (((they))) control the media which is used to attack white people, whilst white Amerilard's sit in their homes too cucked to do anything abt it....ky user.

My missus has problems...

It is no surprise that you guys will lose your shit. You have always been the fucking enemy, I wish you the worst. Fucking gay cucks

OP is a Mexican colonist.

>Burgers knowing about smoking someone's tube

Shocked, I tell you...

Another butthurt yank projecting his own insecurities and weakness... yawn...

so many different english accents, some of them sound faggy, some of them sound pretty masculine. meanwhile english people were tough as fuck not that long ago. we've all fallen a long ways from what we were. america used to be better, canada used to better, etc

>english people were tough as fuck not that long ago

Still are in a lot of places. Ugly as sin, though.

I like Marmite better. Vegemites not bad though.

>healthy kids
it says on the side of the can
a can covered in endocrine disrupters on the inside. a product likely filled with bt corn and monsanto soy for no obvious reason since basically all processed foods contain gmos. because they're trying to kill us
>healthy kids
yeah ok, fuck campbells and fuck heinz. fucking globalist food corp rat poison. they laugh when they see us eating this shit

TRIGGERED!

But seriously, this is a gay thread and I hate you all.

I can't believe Americans call wibbely wobboly clobble clops roads

good luck england, you're getting the brunt of some pretty orwellian shit that every country is going to see pretty soon. can't even walk across an english city now without a billion face tracking cameras plotting your every move. diversity everywhere. canadas not much better, and canadians pretty oblivious. we're already starting to get some "traffic cameras" that will surely experience mission creep and become used for tracking everyone soon enough.

just leaving your smartphone at home isn't good enough. the governments want to track and control all human movement at all times. fucking powerfags, hate them. turning the world into a panopticon prison with all the associated psychological issues that arrise in a population that has no privacy

we are suave m8,we dont need to beat out chest and swing our dicks around like uncouth inept rustics in the colonies.

apparantly suave is another word for metrosexual

I just want to express how fortunate we are to be born in Murica and not Shitistan or some other fuckhole like England or whatever. God damn, you guys are sure fucked over there in Europe. So so glad I'm not one of you guys. Enjoy your sand rapes

Most people here don't seem as willing to buy into bullshit. at least that's the vibe I get. It seems like the whole post modern feminist shit doesn't gain as much traction here as they're openly (not in the media but personally) mocked.

>Most people here don't seem as willing to buy into bullshit
Good. You guys have some tough badasses, like Mick Dundee and Steve Irwin (RIP)
Stay harsh, kill those fucking muslims!

There's a reason that despite any world history people may hold against us that Britain is still liked in the majority of the world. We not as obnoxious, rude, or idiotic as you. There is not a nation as self righteous or arrogant as the US, despite your average citizen of the US being an overweight mongrel. I get along with nearly every European, Asian, and Slav I know. And they all hate you.

>We not as obnoxious, rude, or idiotic as you.
That is why you will fail. You are too polite, and it looks faggy as hell. Enjoy being a good host for your muslim invasion, don't forget the tea

You're right. We need to emulate you guys -if only we had webm related...

>implying

>At least we keep them penned into certain cities
This scene plays every where south of edinburgh and it all pikeys and scots north of there instead of niggers and mudslimes

A time will come
It is approaching
Men will be cured by fire
(not the typical 4fag poster here)
Blood will run in the streets

Who are you?
What are you worth?
DO THE RIGHT THING
REAL MEN SAY "NO" RIGHT UPFRONT
Your mom/sister/wife is at stake!!!
They don't know what is best for them
Do the right thing when the time comes!!---
--- Do not hesitate to slit the throat of some FUCKING muslim BASTARd
You have only one life!! God is watching, and he is YOU

>implying we are ashamed of our rascals

youtube.com/watch?v=ALE6ENavvJQ

Archie Bunker slays the modern day. He is also Donald Trump.

>vegemite
>Kraft
So cucked you have you staple yeast extract spread owned by a multinational conglomerate. Stay cucked, bogan.

We're literally 30% whiter than you are, my dude.
Your obsession with how manly we are suggests some kind of suppressed homosexuality. Your vitriolic and proliferate posts paint a kind of pathetic figure. Take some time off Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=MKRHWT6xdEU

Are there even black people who try? Last time I checked they were all body builders.

oh look another..

>im sneak dissing the guy my wife wants to fuck like a passive aggressive loser thread.

why are mods deleting political threads and not this?

>post yfw crown niggers say"maths" instead of math
It's mathematicS , not mathSematics

>60%
>soon one year and illegals still flowing in

lol that looks like the cop that got raped in the gif

>100%
>All foreign aliens coming in legally

oh man 30% you guys must be so proud